Kid Gives speech about “White Fragility”

He even responds and justifies it. His name is Isaiah Hines, I’ll post a link below. What a joke.

should've yelled "NIGGER" at him and seen how fragile he is

came here to post this

ask him to describe what it's like having a dad

fuck off Isaiah, you kike shill

Shoudlve made a presentation about how black people are a different species

(((isaiah)))

I wonder what got it.

is there even a equivalent of this for white people?
Some other examples of why black people are so fragile
>Literally any comparison to animals they'll lose their minds, see "Coolest monkey in the jungle"
>N word
>Saying everything is not about race (friend's black roommate threatened to fight him for saying this.)
>Literally saying anything about race that isn't pandering to them
So god damn fragile.
My friend's black roommate is probably the biggest crybully i've ever met.

>Whites are fragile
Whites don't have hundreds of political organizations working for them.
Whites don't get free tuition based on being white.
Whites don't have a congressional caucus.
Whites don't have policies protecting their ethnic majority or integrity.
Whites don't have hiring quotas.
Whites don't have university admission quotas.

Who's fragile nigger?

This same kid probably flipped a shit over “coolest monkey in the jungle”

hes right, its time to make whites SAVAGE again

So a half jew half something else bastard made a hate speech?

What the fuck else is new.

White people don’t need capeshit movies to cover for their uncivilized history

>the concept of "white fragility" is stupid
>SEE! THAT PROVES IT!

You can’t be half Jewish you lobster bothering donkey honker.

Idk why we have so many self-hating whites in this country. That kid is clearly projecting.

>capeshit
>Film based on a superhero or comic book franchise.
is this all it implies? for some reason i keep thinking about capetown, especially with all the hilarious SA threads lately.

Tell that to the kikes excited about impending royal nuptials with Harry and his coonheeb.

but they are the race that are held back by a single word

I had took two black frenchies who were visiting mutual friends out to dinner. Since I heard they were picky eaters I suggested a Japanese dish that myself, and people young and old here enjoy, fried chicken. I don't think I have to tell you how much they overreacted. I was shocked that after turning down the chicken they had the nerve to complain about yakisoba with an over easy egg on top because it 'must be swarming with salmonella'.

Impossible to not offend.

Bump.

How fucking retarded are you? If your mother is Jewish you’re Jewish. The only other way is to go through an orthodox conversion. That’s it. Either way, you’re either Jewish or you’re not.

If someone did a presentation, "Black People Are Fragile," he would be expelled.

lmfao would've lost his shit and started acting like a fucking chimp and that is a fact.

Why should we care?

Why do you care about any social issues?

M. Night Poosonlawn already made that movie. Sequel coming soon.

Trump will give you freedom to stop all nogs and cringeworthy weebs from entering

Blacks are objectively dumb. And then I would go into them having an IQ of 85 and how virtually half of them are too dumb to even serve in the military. Once you have an IQ 83 or lower, which is half of them, you're not even competent enough to be productive. Sad race!

>whites attacked
>whites defend
>wypipo is fragile
Nothing but doublespeak brainwashing to emasculate any white person who stands up for themselves.

Is he wrong?

Yeah.

>I'll play dumb and pretend genetics don't exist

Has political correctness overcome your country, old ally?
I saw the 2017 Batsu Game of Gaki no Tsukai the other day and for 30 minutes Hamada had this "blackface" and attire that should represent Eddy Murphy from Beverly Hills Cop. I thought it was pretty hilarious, but you couldn't do something like that here in Cuckmany. All the leftists and blacks would freak out.

Nigger, or dad?

>ayo hol up bitchez, dem whitebois be weak knowamsayin ayo bb want sum fuk?

Yet its not whitebois whining about racism and oppression for something that happened a century or two ago

Do you think south Africa is Zimbabwe

nigger

>claim white people are fragile
>stand in a defensive posture with an uneasy grin on your face, entirely oblivious that your own mind is that fragile.