Berserk

LEAKS FUCKING WHEN
This gotta be the most anticipated chapter in years of this manga.

its better for your emotional wellbeing if you just forget about this series until a chapter pops up, whenever it does.

Unless the leak was something like a panel of Femto facing Shierke and Farnese inside Casca's dream, I don't think so.
It's always fun talk about the leaks.

Is it this week already? Anyway, I never expect leaks until wed/thu.

suit yourself. i cant get hype about this anymore

Yep. Volume 39 is coming out on Friday too.

Is it just me, or is the stump of Zod's left horn way smaller than the girth of the right one?

The nutrients that would go to the left horn are all honed to the right instead

>This gotta be the most anticipated chapter in years
Then again there's like one chapter a year so it's hardly a contest.

How do you guys expect to come out of this arc?

Elation or anal anihilation?

>anal anihilation
So, Analiation?

I think Casca is getting healed but something really bad is going to happen with Elfhelm. That old sorcerer said he read it in his prophecies or something that they would bring chaos to the island.

Casca not getting healed would be the biggest fuck you Miura could give his fans.

can you get raped in a dream? Pls no.

calling it now, caska asks farnese and shierke to leave her as she is because caska doesn't want to remember.

>Casca is healed, she accepts Guts again
>SK might show up
>Something will intrude on Elfhelm, my money is on Zodd, possibly to kidnap Casca

>Casca not getting healed would be the biggest fuck you Miura could give his fans.
so he'll do it then

>Something will intrude on Elfhelm to kidnap Casca
that makes no sense. in Skellig there is the biggest spirit tree grove we know of, you really think some chick would be a priority over cutting and burning those down?

She's not gonna get healed. Something will mess it all up in the last moment. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

post webms

Miura said he wants Berserk to have a happy ending if only because of how much shit Guts has to go through. I'd say unretarding Casca is kind of one of the prerequisites for Guts to have a happy ending.

>implying the happy ending won't be a swift and painless death so that Guts won't have to suffer anymore in this hellhole world

That's not happy in the slightest because Guts would immediately go to Hell, being Branded and all.

If the Moonlight boy theory is true, then Guts learning that his child shares Griffiths body makes Casca a massive liability for him, if Griffith has Casca in his custody, then the Moonlight boy may no longer visit Guts, we know he posses Griffiths body if Casca is in danger, so killing her is likely impossible for him, also Guts and his crew need an incentive to leave the safety of Elfhelm in order to venture into dangerous Fantasia.

the bigger fuck you would be if casca wants to be with griffith and uses the behelit to sacrifice all of guts new companions to see griffith again

no , he can move on , there's already 2 other girls after his dick

>if Griffith has Casca in his custody, then the Moonlight boy may no longer visit Guts
Why not? He's the child's father. If the moonchild is his, it would seek either. And Elfhell no longer being safe is a reason to leave

Now that's some evil shit.

That's just retarded shit some dumbasses keep spouting. Anyone who gives a little of thought sees that there's no way of that happening. She would still be insane if she were to do that. Relationships and human relations make sense most of the time on Berserk.

ARE YOU FUCKING TESTING ME, MOTHERFUCKER? ARE YOU?

She can't sacrifice Guts. And to sacrifice at all, you need to been in extreme psychological distress. If anyone sacrifices anything it will either be Farnese sacrificing Serpico (she doesn't have a reason to right now) or Morda sacrificing someone else (not sure, she just gives me a bad vibe)

>If it goes well, everyone is disappointed = suffering
>If it goes poorly = suffering
Either way, it's suffering.

They confront the Eclipse, repair the doll, and go home. Last page of panel is Casca opening her eyes. Hiatus.

>hiatus
I want to believe we're not going on hiatus this time. Like, come on. Please Miura-sensei.

>And to sacrifice at all, you need to been in extreme psychological distress
um yeah, you know we're talking about casca right
you know griffith an asshole ,whose to say he didn't put some love magic in her when he was raping her , so she can cuck guts, if guts ever finds a way to save her. he already tainted there child

The manga only gets published when the anime is airing

you're a day early m8 leaks will hit on the 20th

What I meant is birdcock cravings aren't good enough to tear your humanity to shreds for

You type and sound like an underage.

This is so fucking correct.

>What I meant is birdcock cravings aren't good enough to tear your humanity to shreds for
says who, it look like she was enjoying it pretty well

>they come out of her dream
>guts is upset because casca hasnt changed
>schierke and farnese have to explain to him that casca wasnt strong enough to face reality anymore
>all his suffering to heal his most important person ends in complete failure
Maybe guts's behelit will come into play at this point

guts is not griffith

That would just be fucking stupid.

You anons are aware that the whole chapter will almost certainly be dedicated to the Eclipse, and that we won't actually see the repercussions until the chapter after this one, right?

Not enough

If casca gives up on guts all he will have left in his life is his rage against griffith.

You know, it's possible that Casca gets healed but something goes wrong and the girls get retarded in the process.
Then Serpico goes crazy because thanks to Guts and his goals, his sister became retarded.
Then he goes nuclear, attack Guts, gets rekt and when he's almost dead, the behelit activates. Whether he actually sacrifices Farny or not is pointless now.
Guts has the godhand in front of him and then - BERSERK GOES ON HIATUS AND RETURNS EARLY 2018. SEE YOU THERE!

Remember Flora's words, the Behelit may not even be his, just using Guts as a means of travel.

And remember Skull Knight's words that were recently REPEATED in Elfhelm.
"What you wish for, may not be what she wishes for"
Miura explicitly took time to remind the reader of this line which means it's important.

NOT
A
FAGGOT
ASS
MONSTER

The entire point of Guts' character is that he's a 100% human and a Struggler. He continues where Skull Knight failed and maintains his humanity, whereas SK lost his. Skull Knight actually wants Guts to succeed where he himself failed and is clearly slowly and carefully feeding Guts just enough information to keep him going without fucking up like he did.

I'm convinced that what will happen is that Casca will simply have different goals than Guts.
I can see two scenarios, both assume that she does get healed.
Scenario 1: Guts wants to let go of his revenge and retire in peace, Casca is in her own full Black Swordsman mode and wants nothing but revenge.
Scenario 2: The opposite of above, Guts wants to go back to his quest for revenge so they can end this madness once and for all, but Casca just wants to let it all go and live the rest of their lives in peace.

Guts can't retire, he goes to hell when he dies if he doesn't kill Griffith

Removing the brands would be enough, they don't have to kill Griffith.

That's true, but just because the Behelit activates it doesn't mean that Guts will sacrifice anybody. The Count (using the same behelit kek. Must be a defective one) didn't sacrifice his daughter.
Guts could just use the opportunity of the godhand appearing to fight Griffith.

>remove the brand

Think SK words are about what they want too do about Griffith and whether they both want to get revenge or not

There's no reason to assume that though.

that's the biggest thing that could cause conflict between them assuming SK words come true

unless there's something even bigger

Point is there's just so may different things it could mean, tying yourself down to just one possibility is dumb.

That's an awful lot of shit to happen in less than 20 pages

>muh dream, true friend and equal would have his own dream
>hey griffith i'm setting out for my own dream
>no!
>proceeds to get destroyed
>ruins everything he's been building by going for the princess on a whim
>Griffith did nothing wrong
SUCH A DEEP CHARACTER WOW

Well, speaking of Flora, she made it pretty clear that Skull Knight's warnings may not be as prophetic as he thinks.

That would be stupid. He wouldn't put readers through years of anticipation for something so stupid.

>Karma is a spiral
What did she mean by this?

Fate / time as a spiral is an old concept, look it up.

But does it spiral in, or out?

Neither, it maintains itself like a DNA strand.

It spirals forward. Events may repeat themselves, but their outcomes won't always be the same.

that's not what a spiral is

Maybe not. The staircase in the Tower of Rebirth maintains itself though. That is what I picture Fiona meant.

You underestimate woman madly in love. While i don't see her sacrificing anyone, i still believe she will pin every single guilt on guts for leaving and causing everything, then wishing to see griffith again to save him.

She only experienced romantic love with Guts though, and she witnessed the Band of the Hawk's murder. I think it's a pretty slim chance that she will think about seeing Griffith just to save him. There will be wrath before that.

Waiting on the skull Knight and zodd were on the same team reveal

It's intentional, the other horn grew bigger to compensate. If you view both of Zodd's apostle form models in the Musou it's clear.

Chibi-Casca said in the last chapter "I want to see him" Do you think she's referring to Griffith, or Judeau?

Wyald.

The baby.

it's her kid m8 he showed up in the early sketch's of the chapter before we got to Casca's dreamland

Moonlight boy, or the fucked up baby from just after The Eclipse?

Same thing.

Precisely. The disproportionate size always seeemd deliberate to me, I was wondering if there was any symbolic meaning behind it, or...

Is this true though, or are you just half-joking here? Would be interesting if this actually happens in horned animals (cattles, bovines) that for some reason can't grow one of their horns anymore .

I know that. I'm asking which version.

This is an interesting concept, I'm checking it right now but there's a lot of contemporary garbage, do you have pointers or related subjects I should check?

>spoiling the slowest manga in history
What the fuck is wrong with you fucking retards? What do you have to gain beside ruining the chapter for everyone else? Fuck you niggers that always end up posting massive chapter spoilers in OP.

How so? That's exactly what I interpreted as well. The conflict would come initially or in part with the intuitive knowing by Caska that the boy shares the body or essence of Griffith. To make things more complex, she may still want to forgive Griffith as well.

That's a huge source of conflict between the two right there.

That's all the way from the Ganishka fight user

He's talking about the moonlight boy, but I think the sketches he's talking about are actually depicting what would be Chibi-Casca in the last two or so chapters.

Those sketches were just chibi Casca you pleb

Griffith is a meme.

Well I interpreted it as whether or not Casca would actually want to have her mind restored at all, let alone taking revenge or not.

Ah ok. That makes sense too.

>>they come out of her dream
>>guts is upset because casca hasnt changed
OK sounds cool
>>schierke and farnese have to explain to him that casca wasnt strong enough to face reality anymore
I like that
>>all his suffering to heal his most important person ends in complete failure
It fits
>Maybe guts's behelit will come into play at this point

I'M FUCKING SICK OF YOU BEHELITFAGS
Fuck you, not even memeing you had me interested until that very line

Fun fact: Spiral staircases are not spirals, but helices, because spirals only exist in 2 spatial dimensions.

>behelitposting

Why should anyone worry about a behelit being used and someone getting branded?

There is nothing within the godhand space that would pose a threat to Guts' current party except the members themselves, and they're not the kind to kill sacrifices with their own hands.

>This gotta be the most anticipated chapter in years of this manga.
So the most anticipated of the last ten chapters?

no the last 50

Yeah but guess what the anime will go to next... Fantasia, as in an arc that isn't complete yet. The fuckers gonna have to finish Fantasia in order to have the next season aired so there's no other way to have that happen other than finishing the arc as soon as possible.

Just tell me it'll be okay bros...

I've been waiting, so long...

Waiting, so long...

NOTHIN' WILL BE GWOOONG

My love for you is like a truck...
BERSERKERRRRR