youtube.com/watch?v=I82_ybEAHxM&t=100s
youtube.com/watch?v=6aedFAGdiPc
youtube.com/watch?v=MPmXj4jNd6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=SoVI1nm1X5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women did not wear shorts in the 1960s.

europe and usa pre 1960 i mean

fail

Miniskirts were actually in fashion back in the 60's. Many of them almost shorter than they are today

They didn't. It was all skirts. Dressed like that in the 1980s. Before then, you'd be called a whore.

Liberals made this mocking the right but I unironically love this song
youtube.com/watch?v=quGdGmBWCN0

>Many of them almost shorter than they are today
uma delicia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miniskirt#1960s

Even women in middle east during the 60s wore that kind of clothing.

Vogue

Iran 1969

what went so wrong?
youtube.com/watch?v=I82_ybEAHxM&t=100s

That's a beautiful fucking cake. I'm gonna cry

1960s? That was the beginning of the cultural decline

There was a bunch of hot girls all throughout time

>the west is doomed

...and now we have a steady supply of beta males arguing that getting gang- and blowbanged on camera for millions of men to masturbate to you doesn't make you a slut. How quickly times change, h'uh

that right there is when degeneracy started. Women wearing shorts to get more attention from men.

Everything that decade represents needs to be flushed back down the toilet from which it came.

>that right there is when degeneracy started.

wow dude you are fucking clueless

Was good.

That sweet feel of just being a better continent.

It was an unfortunate series of events that led to the demise of the middle east but that won't happen here in the US, I can guarantee it.

bump for more 60's girls

I can guarantee it with you, and I know several others we can guarantee it with together

WW's and abundance of wealth

Look at how awesome this is. Notice that they have waists? American woman have not had waists in decades

And you can find the people in these pics today posting on Sup Forums wherever /ptg/ or QAnon is found.

it's the Jews man, it allways is the fukken Jews

Iran has a lot of potential.

... Just like Brazil they have always lots of potential ...

Your grannies were whores already.

almost all the women you guys are posting, or going to post, were considered whores for dressing like that. Outside of degenerate hippie culture, even women wearing pants, let alone jeans, was still taboo in middle and high society until basically the 80s.

Mardi Gras in New Orleans during the 1950s

Best post and yet nobody bothers.

You're speaking my language

I know Swissbro wouldn't miss that... You guys were honorably late in giving your women the right to vote..

I never said they had potential

> implying we never talk to our women before voting

you realize that's bordering on propaganda against soviet union and no one would film the poverty and shit parts of town?

Here's one from 2010s - 2020s.

youtube.com/watch?v=6aedFAGdiPc

Don't assume I'm insulting you. I'm not.

Niggers ruin everything.

when white actually had balls to do something

I’m not assuming you’re insulting me. I’m saying that women were participating in swiss politics well before they were able to vote by simply talking to men. Giving them the vote was a mere formality.

/

You could talk to those women. Theyd listen if you had any social standing. You could marry them fuck them and they'd cook for you and clean. They'd get fatter but not huge. They'd respect you. They'd never imaging fucking a nigger.

?

>But alternate history threads are slides

;

'

"

:

>

Heres to a greater time

]

[

{

modest yet feminine and sexy

}

Probably the same went on in many countries before their female population was given the vote. Though I suspect for the US it was used after manipulating women to work against men. still is I think. The family culture where you are is stronger, so I believe what you are saying.

-

It's not just a lack of courage, there are FAR greater consequences for resisting, today.

> you could project your animu waifu onto them
You could not do it as well

_

=

+

(

> youtube.com/watch?v=MPmXj4jNd6Y

great, great film

Different times.

&

I don’t think family values vary too much from country to country. The reason women were given a vote is because single men had undue influence over politics. It was probably meant to counteract the very thing /pol tends to display in this kind of threads. The communist weaponization of the female voting bloc came later.

^

first thought - Chernobyl

it makes me shudder seeing how much was ripped away from us by the jew

tasteful beige

%

wat?

> how white people fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=SoVI1nm1X5o

$

#

You're a fucking idiot.

That is something work thinking about. I hadn't considered that it was meant as a kind of counter weight. But.. I do disagree that families are pretty much the same everywhere. I can think of something ways they are the same but many more ways they are not.

@

!

that's it for me. also, I didn't check the thread at all, sorry for any dupes.