Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho

No episode today?

Other urls found in this thread:

anistar.me/6173-kniga-magii-dlya-nachinayuschih-s-nulya-zero-kara-hajimeru-mahou-no-sho.html
animevost.org/tip/tv/1855-zero-kara-hajimeru-mahou-no-sho.html
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5387996
my.mixtape.moe/lndptw.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah what the fuck where is my torrent? Apparently the episode is 'out now' so where the fuck is it? There are still 2 to go and it'll run into next season if one didn't air today.

Just Amazon being amazon?

Amazon or CR is really fucking up with the massive delays. We had like 2 weeks of 12 hour delays this season. Maybe something happened with japan?

Remember to thank Sentai.

If I was paying for this rather than torrenting, I'd definitely have quit my sub and started torrenting instead. When fansubs are uploading other shows faster than your corporation it's pretty fucking bad.

This might be shocking to you, but fansubs are fucking dead.

I remember a few years ago some user went into the CR legal the thing you have to click on agree to continue that nobody reads. He found out that they do not have to sub shows and can legally just delay as much as they want to. That was back in like 2013.

Asenshi usually gets a fansub of Little Witch Academia up within a matter of hours.

Hardly surprising, every corporation includes clauses in its EULAs which ensure that they can't be held liable for not actually providing services.

About 95% dead for english fansub (there are still Asenshi, GJM and anons), not dead at all for languages you don't get simulcasts for.

I know that french still have fansub subbing even their licensed stuff.

This show is surprisingly charming, although I'm not sure I like how it is when it gets too serious. Watching it for comfy and for great characters.

>2 fansub groups.
Looks pretty dead to me.

did this get any better? I dropped it when he fought a wolfman or something

Then there's the russian fansub and fandub scene - yes, fandub here is not only a thing, it's probably much more popular than fansub - it gets shit done really fast and every show worthy of mention is covered.

If you didn't like it up to that point you should probably not continue and also kill yourself.

>Russian fandub
L-Link? Some, i feel is going to be like french hokuto no ken.

fuck you man everything but zero was awful

do I have to be a furry to enjoy this? And hypothetically, if I already was a furry, would I be disappointed by how unpandering it is?

Zero was sufficient to continue on her own, and based Mercenary is great too.

>can non-furries enjoy this

I wish these fucking shitters would stop shitting up Zero threads.

>a.jpg

I've got two different dubs for this very show, even
anistar.me/6173-kniga-magii-dlya-nachinayuschih-s-nulya-zero-kara-hajimeru-mahou-no-sho.html
animevost.org/tip/tv/1855-zero-kara-hajimeru-mahou-no-sho.html

Yeah, those are cancerous online players, but you can also try rutracker.org for torrents, e.g. rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5387996

>Amazon tries to compete with CR
>delays for nearly every single show they release
>for weeks
They should just give up already.

Just watch it.

you guys aren't doing so well in the polls so I figured I'd ask

And to think that all they had to do was to be better than CR.

This show is fun and has heart but it's amateurish at times and not everything works.

How many episodes left?

2 including today's.

I'm in this for Zekamashi, and I got a better one than the the actual one.

Ok lnfags spoil me, did they kiss/fug already?

Nobody kissed or fugged yet.

What are the chances of a second season?

Between 0 and 1%. Chance of an OVA could be as high as 25% though I think.

>wasting this design on a character for a single episode
I just want to see her again Sup Forums.

I wan to see her impregnated by beastfallen.

AOTS polls are glorified popularity polls, user. They aren't worth anything.

Don't forget Mori for shorts/OVAs/memes

the series is pretty enjoyable, the beastmen are just the cherry on top

Does anyone else think she looks really similar to Zero? Sure, the hair and breasts are different but they have a very similar facial structure/eyes.

>Does anyone else think she looks really similar to Zero?

Their faces are completely identical.

ONIIII-CHAN, SUBBUUU

I unironically want to dance to this at my wedding.

>implying you would ever get a gf

>Implying I'm not gay

>implying your country would not condemn same-sex marriage

>
The ED is so comfy, I wish it was from Spice & Wolf instead of that ugly "seven apples" crap. The lyrics always make me remember of Horo and Lawrence.

wut

>[HorribleSubs] Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho - 11 [720p].mkv

Finally

lies

FUCK YOU

It's real, you know? Do you guys wait on nyaa or something?

why the fuck is AB so slow today and why did I sign up for this shit?

Do you actually check pantsu for fresh HS releases?

no, my seedbox puts the episodes on my home server. I have to check shit.

subs are out on hs

>slowpoke.jpg

HS have a RSS.

So thirteen is a good guy now?

Thirteen was always the good guy.

Thirteen literally did nothing wrong.

He's like Hitler. Most noble goal in the world, starts a war to get it, and fails in the end.

>ITS TIME TO DO AN EPIC DUEL!
>in the end they reach reasonable conclusion by talking

did not expect that

>Zero intentionally wrote wrong incantations in the book so everyone else's spells are underpowered
Gotta love smart mages.

Would you a loli Zero Sup Forums?

>Too slow!
Why is Zero so great.

cute

Would you?

>Last episode title is the name of the anime

I hate this cliche

Why?

Thirteen is pure!

I dont know. I mean i like it in a sense because shit's gonna go down, yet at the same time i hate it because almost every anime does it that its become jarring. Maybe im just being Tsundere

my.mixtape.moe/lndptw.webm

no season 2
barf!

>The music suddenly stops

I laughed for a good 5 minutes

>not dead at all for languages you don't get simulcasts for.
I don't know about your country, but fansubbers of mine depend on CR and Funi, since no one over here knows Japanese, but everyone is able to machine translate English. So no, our fansub is more than dead: it's stillborn.

6 stitches

Lazy stitch until someone does one better.

I WANNA CONQUER THE WORLD FOR THIS ZERO

Dem vagina bones.

I feel kind of bad for him now, though I was feeling the exact opposite a couple of weeks ago. One thing I like about the series is that while magic acts as a mcguffin, there isn't an ancient evil or giant monster that everyone is fixated on. The onus is entirely on the human (And beastfallen) characters rather than something that is entirely rooted in supernatural bullshit.

Quality.

The hunchback of Zero

How do I make stitches?

>this bastard trying to wipe out the entire sorc of zero just went full battle mode with my waifu
>waifu wounded coz BELOW AVERAGE INTELLIGENCE cant figure out the curse
>suddenly act all buddy buddy with 13 looking over zero
I can't be the only one who finds this weird. This guy was trying to obliterate her literally a minute ago.

I felt that Thirteen was acting the same way, in that he flip flopped from not listening to Zero at all until deciding that her plan is a good idea this episode. I guess that makes him more reasonable than a lot of villains, but still.

Volume 9, near the end.

Someone please shop this. You know what to do.

>TAKE ME

Russian fansubbers & fandubbers can sometimes get Japanese translators for non-simulcasted or delayed shows. I'm pretty sure they had several working on Urara since they sometimes got the entire dub done before I managed to upload my rough EN scripts. The quality was somewhat questionable, but the speed was there. For geographic reasons, Japanese is a relatively prominent foreign language in Russia (though still far behind European languages and Chinese).

Now then ID-0 is probably too complicated for them so they rely on id-user version that's made on /m/.