One Punch Man

Murata's still streaming!

Quick rundown for the next chapter
>WDM beats Garou up
>X makes him fuck off from there until he meets King and Saitama
>tries to interrupt them
>gets BTFO by Saitama for a second time

He ain't waking up anytime soon

new one-hurricane doujin? when, at the summer comiket?

C92

OP pic is OH 6
is OH 3.5

>Garou
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Season 2 HYPE!!!
Why is this loli so cute?!??!!

shitposters and garyfag are sleeping so thread is dead

Thanks God

> 3.5

wait, is that supposed to mean an aftermaths of the Psykos part?

>OH6

Ah shit. What's the story for this one?

It's Non-H Doujin, so just a SoL omake.

>Garou is bleeding!

You poor babby

Apparently, but sadly it's only r15

Will we get more of the most aesthetic muscle group?

One Hurricane has such great art, shame I can't get into rape stories.

>furries actually thought garou would be 'humbled'

eternally btfo

Another Garou and Saitama encounter, this sure isn't driving the fucking joke to the ground. How is the aftermath of their final fight going to play out? "Oh you're that guy who kicked my ass 5 times before I totally didn't notice that".

Just read the 1st and the 4th one

Of course.

>gets pumped up to challenge WDM again at some point
>gets BTFO by Saitama a few pages later
What does it all mean

How do you Garou mode?

>tfw skinny as fuck

It means this is One Punch Man

Tall rock climbers are vaguely garou-mode

Do the Bruce Lee workout routine.

>Why isn't Murata drawing any Garou pin-ups?
>No user, the thing is Murata already treats every Garou panel as a pin-up

>Tall rock climbers are vaguely garou-mode
Seems legit

Just do that a few times a week for 5+ years

Fairly certain Garou did quite a lot of rock climbing.

> stuffs happens like the webcomic and Garou is saved by the MA
> when he's facing all the members and Orochi/Psykos he's told to eat a monster cell
> Garou refuses and says stuff like he doesn't need that to be a monster
> the MA finds that interesting and tell him to kill 100 humans instead to prove he's a monster

>Garou is kidnapped
>ONE completely forgot about monster cells in the webcomic
>Garou already told MA to fuck off

MA's task for Garou makes zero sense

Or you know, he didn't forget and planned all of it. I already said what could work to have the MA tell him to kill humans instead.

At this point in the webcomic Garou just ends up following the task at first because he begins understanding he's himself not sure what his definition of monster is, so he ends up going with it, though not for long.

ONE didn't plan shit

If he had, it'd have been in the webcomic

Plain and simple

Are you retarded? He's adding content and rewriting. You clearly have no idea how writing a story works if you can't understand the concept of having new adding and wanting to insert them to develop the concepts more.

>planned all of it
So that's why Senior Centipede is already kill.

>he didn't plan shit and is rewriting shit instead
Exactly

What, you seriously think he "forgot" that Senior is supposed to get killed by Garou in the webcomic?

He just clearly wanted to do that MB vs Centipede family thing, as for the senior that Garou kills he'll just be replaced by something else. Guy doesn't even get any lines.

He retconned the webcomic there user. You ought to recognize a retcon for what it is. ONE obviously didn't have a comprehensive plan of "missing moments in the arc" at the time of writing it in the webcomic. So he's changing/rewriting it now.

Yes, he's rewriting bits of it to blend more properly the new ideas.

What, you're gonna tell me you really care who is that 3rd monster that Garou kills mostly offscreen?

How many of these One Hurricanes are there? And how many are actually translated?

Murata is back streaming again.

Right now 5, and they're all translated

I'm saying you're retarded to think the rest of the arc will be "perfectly blended" with the webcomic when it's being blatantly rewritten and some things have already been retconned.

I'd like to see you try to find an excuse for the rich ugly kid literally not existing in the webcomic.

Is he "killed offscreen because no one would care"? Lol

King and Saitama, come on thats the most OP duo in the series.

Finally

>huuuuuur Garou will ONESHOT wdm
Where are you fags now?

>King is on a bike

Everything related to the rich kid can just be added. There is no need to retcon stuffs for this. Like he can ends up being saved too, and he stays around the ugly kid, gets saved by King, then captured by Black Sperm too in the end.

What the hell don't you understand about the part "MORE CONTENT"? Rich kid will serve to devellop more stuffs and will serve as the inital goal of the MA raid. In the webcomic it didn't make much sense how CE coincidentally saw a kid got "kidnapped, which lasted for less than a few hours between the time he gets kidnapped and Garou saved the latter.

Im excited because this is setting up for the infinite combo moment.

Saitama is gonna learn what it feels to face an OP opponent.

>R15
I have questions.

Idk but I picture him with having the same voice as Bakugou from BNHA.

It fits his strong personality.

non-h only kissing and hand holding

>this is setting up for the infinite combo moment.

> every King+Saitama moment is a set up to the infinite combo

Stop being retarded. Infinite combo will happen like it did in the webcomic, while Garou will get gangbanged by Bang and Bomb.

cyclist legs > runner legs
King > Saitama
As expected from the World's Strongest Man

Oh, why is at Restricted at all than? I mean Prison School didn't have that on its cover.

>huuuuuur Garou will be HUMBLED
>huuuuuur WDM will ONE-SHOT Garou
>huuuuuur making up shit now

Furry redditors got cucked hardcore

because its a doujin and the author can decide than himself

Oh, I guess that makes sense.

Garou losing to WDM actually makes sense, because it tells you the difference between Garou and Suiryu as martial artists.

Garou losing would make him hungrier and wanting to become strong enough to challenge WDM again, unlike with Suiryu, the moment he tasted defeat the first time he wanted to forget about it and return to his old lifestyle.

Okamoto's voice is too squeaky imo

Garou sounds like a Lancer or Grimmjow

Garou backing down from a fight makes no sense whatsoever.

He literally either won or something interrupted them.

What if WDM punched Garou so hard that he sent him flying to where King and Saitama are currently by?

So what I'm gathering from all this is:

Garou MAYBE will reach the "final" stage of his transformation via monster cells, (or all stages, yet always mantaining conscious control ocver the monster instincts).

And still, because Saitama doesn't believe in all this monster cell nonsense, he'll still think it's a costume and punch the monster DNA out of him (similar to King's tallocellular slash).

Do we know if, despite winning, it was WDM who backed down to deal with the monster blitzkrieg?

That's stupid user.

At best WDM ran off to pee or take care of some monsters. At worst he lost, and Garou is now feeling so excited he doesn't mind facing King himself.

Really though, ONE will do something unpredictable as always.

If WDM is distracted by something and Garou is standing it's called a stalemate

Only if Garou dished it out as hard as he took it from WDM. If WDM didn't take a single hit, he's obviously the victor even if their fight gets interrupted.

That's like saying Garou vs MB was a stalemate

No user

If a fight is interrupted by a third party and both parties can still fight there is no victor

That's exactly what it was

What the fuck is your definition of a fight? Fights happen all the time without the win condition being "until the other guy literally cannot move anymore". If a boxing match gets ended at Round 5 without either boxer scoring a TKO on the opponent, it's not just 'hurr neither one won,' the victor is judged based on who outperformed the other for the duration of the match.

What the fuck is your definition of victory in shounen?

Garou won against Darkshine user

The victor in battle (not sports with its brownie points) is determined when one of the parties can't fight anymore for mental or physical reasons

>tucks in his shirt
>possibly a sweater
>fanny pack
Is he the perfect man?

Only a complete fucking retard would seriously try to argue about fights having to be until someone gets incapacitated for them to count as 'completed' fights in shounen. Not even in shounen do people just pretend a fight was a stalemate when it gets interrupted. I can't even count the number of times a fight ends early and a character openly admits they lost because they got their ass kicked, even though they didn't get to fight to the bitter end. Nobody ever describes fights as 'stalemates' in the first place unless both fighters are completely evenly matched and neither can gain the advantage against the other. You're just trying desperately to sound intelligent, and all you're accomplishing is outing yourself as a fucking idiot.

King has a fanny pack?

I want to fug tatsumaki

King don't give no fucks.

Vanilla?

I'd rather stick my dick in Fubuki.

Only if he's distracted by something Garou did.

...oh God, he threw a stick for him to fetch, didn't he?

You don't have a dick, Lily. Also get off Sup Forums.

Lily, you don't even have a dick

user, shounen fights aren't a sports competition

There is no elaborate system to distribute points and determine a victor

Get it through your thick fucking skull

There's only a victor when just one of the parties is confirmed to be unable to fight anymore: gives up, can't move, plain dies

If the fight's progress is stalled by a third party, it's a stalemate - i.e. there is no victor

yeah.
I mean, there's no romance, but there's no funny business either. I forget what vanilla means.

ABSOLUTE

MADMAN

NO GAROU! DON'T BE A HERO!

for real when was the last time garou ate?

how much energy does this dude have?

He tasted his own blood while facing WDM, it would awesome if he got to tear apart WDM outfit with his mouth.

Maybe she's a futa.

Garou better watch out, King's luck can be ruthless. He could slip on a banana peel and break his neck or something.

It would explain why Murata said he doesn't want to spoil the fight in the stream.
He didn't want to spoil Zenko's face either lel

>There is no elaborate system to distribute points and determine a victor

The characters themselves judge who won and who lost even in incomplete battles. Shounens always make it clear who would have won and who would have lost if the fight had continued. You don't get to ignore what they say based on some erroneous idea of what constitutes a real battle or not.

>If the fight's progress is stalled by a third party, it's a stalemate - i.e. there is no victor

A stalemate doesn't just mean 'there is no victor,' a stalemate means the battle has become impossible to complete due to the rules of the engagement. Stalemate as an idea is born only from rules. Real life doesn't give a fuck about a fight needing to be until the other person can't fight anymore. Shounen never, not even once, in any manga whatsoever, has referred to an incomplete battle that was interrupted before it could resolve itself as a stalemate. It has stated that the true winner could not be determined and therefore the battle should not be considered a valid judgment of the true strength of the characters, but that's completely different from the idea of stalemate.

I thought Garou was supposed to be some kind of meme with insane power.

Is he actually just nothing compared to Boros? Is Boros unsurpassed as a foe?

So it's official Suiryu > Garou right?

Normal Boros would BTFO Garou
ONE said that unleashed Boros and demon Garou would have a good fight.

So Garou got bloodied a little from fighting WDM?

Oh I see.

Garou will launch himself toward King, then Saitama intercepts him.

No, Garou will think King defeated him. Somehow. It's Kings power.