Dragon Ball Super - /dbs/

Threadly reminder that Gohan at his maximun power is as strong as SSB Goku, and he'll soon get a new transformation that will put him even higher than that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8EkyEZkZao
youtube.com/watch?v=u2gALaMDPvE
youtube.com/watch?v=ijusfwQG5QM
youtube.com/watch?v=aVCID1gtMpo
strawpoll.com/s8yc15a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only bigger joke is the art in that screenshot.

You know its sad.

Gohan had such potential as a character. They even teased how he should be with Future Gohan. Could you imagine? Regular Gohan with Future Gohan's attitude. Probably would have been able to bitch slap Beerus by the time he showed his face.

Cus is cute!

Defend this garbage

I don't even know when I'll finish* it but here is

*I don't even know if I'll shade it

Reminder that Black and Zamasu fusing in the anime was stupid, as Merged Zamasu they lost both Future Zamasu's immortally and Black's retarded Toei Zenkai.
Black's clones were totally capable of dealing with Goku and Vegeta at the same time, and the heroes had no way of using the Mafuba again. They fucked themselves over.

>/dbs/
So it's official now. We're general scum

Literally a miracle of the universe.

>it proves my headcanon is wrong so it's garbage
Stay mad, it was fucking awesome

It always was. Stop trying to pretend otherwise.

>Implying
We have always being general, son.

What is Frieza going to do with Frost?
youtube.com/watch?v=A8EkyEZkZao

Oh also reposting this one because Zamas is handsome

wukong is a hakaisin now?

Gohan in DB Yo was basically future gohan if things went right.

>Zamas is handsome
eh

To rival something doesn't mean to equal it. His power is just comparable to Goku's; it's in the same ballpark.

Freeza's power equals Goku's, since it was both shown and outright stated.

Jury's still out on 17. He held back against SSB Goku but Goku also held back against him. There's essentially nothing to go off. But I'd put him below Gohan and Freeza.

Vegeta is likely slightly above SSB Goku because of how he constantly abuses the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

What's the most overpowered technique that Frieza could have? I have an idea for one.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

This show's power scaling is so fucked.

Do you think any angel would cry if their universe was erased?

Gohan was suppose to be the new protagonist after Cell's death.

Why didn't he just use that on Black or Zamasu earlier?

Nope. Even as charming as Whis is, he clearly doesn't give a shit.

Because it was a last resort.

You don't say.

>Black>>>Vegeta>>Goku>Zamasu
>Goku>>Merged Zamasu>>Vegeta and Trunks

So, you're basically saying that Ultimate Gohan is as strong as Golden Frieza?

No. Work on your reading comprehension.

He can only use it in his mastered SSB state which destroys his body and he only gets one shot after which he's unless.

>This thread so far

Because as soon he use the technique, he's done. If he fails/there's another enemy they are dead.

What's wrong with it?

Couldn't they have used it while they were Vegetto and then get wished back with the dragon balls?

There's literally no good reason Vegito didn't go Master SSB and Hakai Zamasu, or why Goku didn't Hakai Zamasu instead of sealing him when it was clear Vegeta was stronger than Black.

He was supposed to be the new antagonist after goku died in the saiyajin saga. Then after the Frieza saga, then after the Cell saga.

Goku spending most of his time out of the spotlight with everyone else being able to hold their own and contribute to the fight in believable ways was why DBZ was so good.

Right now...it's Goku all day erreyday and toei has made him into a giant retarded fuckwad now.

Again
>He can only use it in his mastered SSB state

Also Vegetto was under the impression he would outlast Merged Zamasu because they fused first.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Okay to make sure that these threads don't turn shit we need to make a few rules.

>First of all no manga Vs anime at this point it's beating a dead horse with how shit the manga is.
>Second no Waifufags in these threads it's stupid how we literally don't know anything about them and Waifufags have already shown up fucking shit up. Besides 18 is the superior option anyway
>Third no Torkansufags or whatever they are called.
>Jobhan fags should also fuck off and stop thinking there boy will do anything other than job.
>Are gtfags allowed? Is it the superior show? NO, HELL NO! Even the worst of super, is still better then the best of gt.
>Furries out!!!
>what about vados and 18 lewd posting? Completely fine and requested!
>Buucucks and Cellfriends should stop shitposting about there irrelevant boys not being in the tournament. If people actually wanted them then they would already be a part of it.
>Finally stop giving these retarded tripfags (You)s
If we all do that then the threads will improve.

There it is ladies and gentlemen. The "I win" move. Now literally any big bad who shows up can instantly be dealt with just by "deleting" him from existence.

There is no more excitement during fights from now on. Goku wins. No one else is even needed. The dragon ball universe is safe forever with this 1 move.

Somebody said destroys their body, so I assumed it meant that they died, not just unable to do anything else. I haven't been reading this arc.

Would SSB Vegetto's Final Kamehameha have killed Zamasu even though he was immortal? Shin did say he was stronger than Beerus.

>Trusting the manlet kai

Nah. Goku's hakai is shit. Slow as fuck and uses up all of his energy.
Unlike Beerus' hakai, that didn't drain his power up and destroyed Zamasu's body instantly.

>Goku spending most of his time out of the spotlight with everyone else being able to hold their own and contribute to the fight in believable ways was why DBZ was so good.
Things that literally never fucking happened.

Everyone got fodderized by Nappa, Goku fodderized him

Goku got the big fight with Vegeta, though Gohan was the one who ultimately defeated him.

Everyone was worthless against Freeza, Goku was the one who defeated him,

Everyone was worthless against Cell, Goku got the spotlight on him again, then handed it to Gohan who ended up killing Cell.

Literally everyone died against Buu. All they contributed was giving their energy to Goku's spirit bomb.

Or you can fuck off to reddit.

>Besides 18 is the superior option anyway
gonna have to stop you right there buddy

Eventually he's going to master it out of nowhere and Vegeta will somehow also learn it because why the fuck not

Hey Goku was sleeping on Kaioken most of the Future Trunks arc even when Black taunted him with the death of Goten and Chi Chi. So maybe Toyo will take a note out of Toei's book.

>Everyone got fodderized by Nappa, Goku fodderized him
Goku win
>Goku got the big fight with Vegeta, though Gohan was the one who ultimately defeated him.
Gohan win
>Everyone was worthless against Freeza, Goku was the one who defeated him,
Goku win
>Everyone was worthless against Cell, Goku got the spotlight on him again, then handed it to Gohan who ended up killing Cell
Gohan win
>Literally everyone died against Buu. All they contributed was giving their energy to Goku's spirit bomb.
Goku win even though Gohan ended up as the strongest character and could rekt Goku anytime.

Toeishills always BTFO
Has a Toeishill EVER given a good argument?

I WARNED YOU DUMB U7 NIGGERS TO BRING ME BACK AND NOT THAT SNAKE FRIEZA SERVES YOU RIGHT HOW COULD YOU TRUST SOMETHING THAT HAS NO SEXUAL ORGANS DUMBASS NIGGERS ENJOY YOUR YMCHA MEMES

youtube.com/watch?v=u2gALaMDPvE
youtube.com/watch?v=ijusfwQG5QM
youtube.com/watch?v=aVCID1gtMpo

Except Vegetto didn't need it

Technically Krillin beat Vegeta then.

Gohan could only beat Cell with the help of Vegeta.

>Gohan was stronger than Goku
Okay there, buddy.

No spics allowed.

>this chapter shows he's only a rookie
>if he appears mastering the technique in the future it would be "out of nowhere"
Are you retarded?

>Vegeta will somehow also learn it because why the fuck no
Well... yes? Vegeta is also a super strong guy with god ki who was trained by Whis, he could learn it too, why not?

>My headcanon will obviously come true so this sucks

>muh Beerus is stronger SSB Vegito
Fucking dumb ningens. There's a mortal in another universe that's stronger than Beerus. I think it's safe to say that a fusion between Goku and Vegeta would be also.

How does fusion actually work? Wouldn't Vegeta have gotten Goku's memories and know that he can use it?

Goku didn't know he could use it until he tried it at that exact moment. It was literally a spur of the moment last ditch attempt

Are you really getting so used to the terrible art you stopped noticing all together?

>>Gohan was stronger than Goku
>Okay there, buddy.
Yeah, Ultimate Gohan was way stronger than SSJ3 Goku at the of DBZ, that's a fact.

>This Frieza betrayal arc

Retard.

And would still job to Goku, like he did with Buu.

>Okay there, buddy.
He was stronger, you retard.

I haven't been reading, did Goku really not know whether or not he could use it or are you just shitposting?

Who would win now, Freeza or Black?

>No manga Vs anime
>with how shit the manga is

Why would you contradict yourself in the first sentence

And he was stronger than Buu, yet still lost.

A reminder that Freeza's return is fanfiction level writing.

>implying
The art and animation have been top tier since this arc started.

So, you agree with me then.

Great.

Will Jobberhan stay Jobberhan forever? Find out next time!
strawpoll.com/s8yc15a

That's pasta, you dumdums.

Are you saying RoF was also a fanfiction level plot?
Because it wasn't

> Defend Goku using Hakai
You don't have to:

Asspulls are okay when Toyo does it

No? That would be crazy
Do you think Goten and Trunks knows EVERYTHING about each other because they fuse?

I thought the manga was supposed to be the boring, "sensible" version of DBS

Now it's neither

>totally different things
>b-but there were several bad guys too, so it's the same!

>Except Vegetto didn't need it
Zamasu is still around and he's not, so he very clearly did. What idiots don't understand is that Vegito isn't a cocky fool, he's very clever and cunning. He didn't play around with Super Buu because he's that cocky, he did so because he needed to be absorbed to save everyone. GT played Gogeta as an exaggeration of Vegito's cockiness because GT was written by idiots. The Super manga had Vegito as overly cocky against Zamasu instead of destroying him immediately because the Super manga is written by an idiot. The Toei version of Vegito Blue was perfectly in character.

Toyo can NEVER do wrong

Toei = bad writing
Toyo = literary artwork

>characters are perfectly still in almost every frame
>loaded up with after effects and blur
>only motion comes from aura and water

oh yeah that's some top tier

So is Zamasu having Shadow Clones canon?

No, only Goku Black used clones.

>Super Torankusu
Which one user, anime or manga? He still looks great in the manga

It would make sense. If the two fuse, wouldn't they have all memories of each other because they're one being? Unless they forget when they split.

I like Gohanfags delusions. Name a single canon fight that Gohan won solo. Oh wait, there were none.

Can't speak for anyone else but my problem wasn't his clones in particular but rather that he was a boring character who suddenly got stronger when ever he was losing and how he made Vegeta's RoTaS training completely pointless simply by stabbing his hand, Pic related.

>fusion between [weaker_than_SSB_Goku] and [weaker_than_a_SS3] which is also totally immortal so have no reason to care about being injured VS fusion between [stronger_than_two_SSB_at_same_time] and [SSB_tier_guy]

>Venomblast.jpeg

>Anime
>Black>>>Vegeta>>Goku>Zamasu
>Goku>>Merged Zamasu>>Vegeta and Trunks
>powering Merged Zamasu in a clash of power

>Manga
>Goku>>Vegeta>>Black>>>>>>>>>>>Zamasu
>Goku=Merged Zamasu
>Sneak attack

You know your pic makes no sense even in the way you are trying, right?