Little Witch Academia

The fight was underwhelming as fuck. How can you fuck up this bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/deotl4
poal.me/u4zgsr
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJm2sop0kQk&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=NV6He07gS9M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know but mature chariot is the most attractive character in the show.

I want to impregnate Ursula-sensei!

I cannot even disagree. I still enjoyed the episode but that fight was extremely lackluster.

LoL no budget.

>waiting for s2 already

>high ponytail ursula
my fucking dick

Was she evil?

What fight?

>Amanda's on-the-spot made up backstory was more interesting than Chariot's
LMAO

Ursula sensei > Shiny Chariot

Not anymore.

par for the course

>this scene was uglier and had less animation than Andrew's scene from 22
Chariot a shit.

This was funny for some reason.

Noctu Orfei Aude Fraetor: "Strive for your ideal place"
AKA:find the right spot to plant your seed

Phaidoari Afairynghor:"that which is dreamed cannot be grasped, but work towards it, day after day, and you will find it in your hands"
It's gonna take time nigga, but wait till the plant grows

Arae Aryrha:"Do not compare yourself with others, do what only you can do"
Don't look at fucking Joe Monsanto taking kilometric tons of shit, be thankfull of your little plant

Mayenab Dysheebudo:"To see it through, patience is important"
patience bitch, this plant isn't google fiber

Sybilladura Lelladybura:"When traditional and modern powers mingle, the gate to an unseen world will open"
maybe DO use GMOs world aint feeding itself from wild berries

Lyonne:"Thank you"
yeah thank me bitch, that plant is gonna grow strong

Phasansheer Shearylla:" i love you"
yeah love that plant LOVE IT

hire Masahiko Otsuka to do the writing

URSULA IS NOT FOR LEWD

The inevitable Chariot sensei > rest

are they getting married?

Yoshinari revealed an elaborate backstory for Amanda at AnimeNext.

>mfw you realize that the Seven Words, all the tests, the hints and the Shiny Rod were all nothing more than a test, to not find the world's greatest witch, but the world's greatest gardener for the world's greatest tree. Which is why Sucy could touch the Shiny Rod but Croix can't.

They didn't even give any time for Chariot's sacrifice to sink in. Akko didn't react at all; she started casting the spell the moment Chariot got chomped.

Also I still can't believe a whole season passed with Jasminka doing literally nothing.

>>mfw you realise
>full stop at the end of greentext

wait 5 years until you start posting

Those were jokes.

>The fight was underwhelming as fuck. How can you fuck up this bad?

I loved it. And I thought this was the best episode of the entire series.

Fuck off narutard.

Is it sunday soon

>Suddenly the ultimate boss appears

Amanda's felt pretty real and was very elaborate.

Not even top 10.

From my standpoint the nine witches are evil.

Ursula/Chariot should consider a career as a superhero. She has a hidden identity, bodysuit, magic & ninja skills.

see
it was gardening tips, woodward is a master rusewoman

I wonder if the rod only zapped her because she wanted to take it for herself and she would have been able to touch it otherwise

Didn't catch this thumbs-up background Constanze until I rewatched the episode

She's French, so yes.

She lacks a cape.

she didn't deserve a redemption but I am glad she got one anyway

She looks pretty injured and too weakened to stand and her roomba is kill so Chariot can princess carry her back to Luna Nova in front of all the students

That's pretty explicitly the reason, isn't it? We've seen plenty of Akko's friends handle the rod just fine, even Diana

>They didn't even give any time for Chariot's sacrifice to sink in

It looked like it sunk in pretty good for someone.

So Croix is just going to prison now, right?

poal.me/deotl4
poal.me/deotl4
poal.me/deotl4

Show isn't about fighting. Both characters involved are fuck ups. Seemed par for the course.

>Losing all hope and realize how shit you really are
>Redemption

Yeah and her prison is located in Ursula's bedroom.

Right. Just like Sasuke did.

Will Trigger save anime once and for all?

The final, most relevant poll.
poal.me/u4zgsr

Wait is there another episode? What was that rocket cliffhanger? They can't possibly expect to get another season funded?

Not according to Tattun.

can't legislate magic

Mindbreak was predicted. Everything she planned for ending in purposefully anti-climatic party scale magic. Woodfucker made the seal tricky just like her mirror liked to be tricky. Croix mind snapped at the realisation everything didn't go her way and all of her evil acts amounted to basically nothing. Except now there is a magic nuke heading for everyone.

It zapped her because she would have ended up using shit like hormones and automation to handle all the watering and shit. She would probably yell at the plant because it was growing too slow.

>literally no one understands that the whole show is about art

>ancient skill that is the embodiement of beauty
>very difficult to master, need a lot of hard work
>in the end you master it by finding your own identity in your hard work and you end up being different than the ones you aim to be like
>real magic is making people smile and fill their hearts with emotions
>presented as "useless" for the society by the big politics and companies
>used sometimes in a commercial and it might lose its traditions/substance and make the artist suffer because of that (Chariot)
>if you give all your heart while you're doing magic, it will make people smile and fill their heart with passion, even if it's used in a "bad" way (Akko wants to use magic because of Chariot aka anime)

+

>fewer and fewer people want to practice magic like animation in Japan
>diana is from a a highly skilled painters family but actually wants to make manga and animu like Chariot
>akko finds her way by doing cartoony shit like Trigger

Chariot has been chomped on many times. Akko too so she rightly expected nothing to go wrong with a quick application of magic explosion.

Why did Croix's robot/monster turn on her? Was it just simply because it was using rage as fuel? Why did it only go for her?

this episode killed the show for me. it really should of stayed as cute witches doing cute things

Tattun is a joke.

>Except now there is a magic nuke heading for everyone.
Cant wait to see her reaction to that. She fucked up so hard.

i understood that just fine and it was often the backbone behind my arguments, only to see things like "that only applied to the ovas"

Can't wait for Imaishi's new anime

She had held her emotions in check for ten years and suddenly felt overwhelming rage and despair. The machine absorbed it and went wild.

it's not an allegory about art it's about fun

She underestimated what huge assholes humanity are. The monster was already disobeying her when it started up the process at the beginning of the episode without her consent.

You're trying to expand the analogy too far. Bring it back, it's just about animation.

you're good

GAINAX ENDINGS ARE BACK BABYYYYYYYYYYY

was this the last episode?

Didn't her cube magic turn on her? Do we have any evidence that the nuke has anything to do with her?

Its still her creation.

You can apply it to all forms of art that require skills and hard work. There is a lot of type of magics like there is a lot of type of arts.

Diana's magic is more like classic painting of sculpture and Akko and Chariot is animation.

What ere the nine old supposed to be then?

true, you can apply it to a lot of things, but the inspiration behind the actualization of the product is exactly what yoshinari said about it in an interview

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJm2sop0kQk&feature=youtu.be

hehheh

I assume the dark rod took control over the cubes because of excessive anger.

very old artists like Leonardo da Vinci

Thankfully the next one will be

They clearly are not evil.

The shiny rod rejecting her is because deep down she resented Chariot and the whole thing which would never have ended well.

Redemption takes time so she hasn't done enough to earn it but obviously that will likely happen after they stop the nuke from nuking everything.

Need mindbreak before you can go on redemption quest.

user there is still another episode to go.

NO
ERA
PENAL

Reminder Chariot is obligated to head pat this dork and tell her everything's okay! And marry her later probably

Of course, that's because it's the art of Yoshinari. But to make animation, you need to learn to draw first and that takes you to a lot of types of art. They are in a magic school so this should be like an art school.

>show is shitty that you have to justify wasting the last 24 weeks of this shitshow by making it seem deeper than it actually is
Listen here, you dumb shithead. This show was nothing but an attention grab by Trigger and co, to build your hopes up for a satisfying finale and string you along so you could build "hype" for this banal bungfest of an anime. You've played right into Trigger's game, and as such have played yourself. I at least hope for your sake that you didn't buy any of the BDs.

I want to pat her with my dick

need webms

maybe you're right kiddo, but I think someone like Yoshinari who dedicated his whole life to art has something to say about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=NV6He07gS9M
Holy fuck I completely forgot how good the first OVA was
What happened?

This. Croix seems a little too broken at this point to be in control of that nuke

Who will be the mom? I'd have said Ursula before but Croix turned out to be such a wuss I don't know anymore.

They clearly showed the chain reaction and loss of control early on even before the episode. Using pure anger magic as your fuel is dangerous as anger is extremely destructive while other forms of magic emotion fuel are probably relatively safe but less potent. Her emotional breakdown likely caused the control to break down even further. The riots also got more intense than she predicted and the controlled absorption of the anger magic failed to work correctly hence the exploding vacuum bots and then it just used the leylines to pump up the tower with anger energy. She ignored all the warning signs as the machine starting itself is a very bad sign as she didn't command it to do that. She also didn't have any magical fuel overload sink to absorb excess anger magic and when the main anger monster got cut off the anger magic fuel had no where to go and instead went dumb fire mode into a anti-yay nuke. Croix is basically a scientist who ignored all the safety shit and caused an unconstrained self perpetuating reaction of anger energy these reactions in the real world usually end in disaster/explosions/...

The single OVA probably had the same budget and production time as the whole TV series.

I want to hold hands with Ursula-sensei

>Akko and the gang are happy and shit
>There's a missile going now

>real magic is making people smile and fill their hearts with emotions
But that's wrong. Magic is for medieval utility and individual power.

dumb sakugafag

so who's gonna die