LMAO Q larp is still going

Oh shit you guys know that Q larp is still happening. Holy fuck those dumb ass autistic idiots are still following it. Lmao I check out 8ch and I see thread about it.

Bro we need to save our autists. Destroy the Q larp. Flood that shit saying Q is a larp. On a second thought don't cause those idiots will think it's a shill or something or sort of resistance.

It's all funny as hell man, they still believing some overnight security gaurd at his job larping. Swing by there and prepare to fuking laugh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WPkMUU9tUqk&t=5s
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/25/john-kerry-reportedly-coaches-palestinians-not-to-yield-to-trump-in-peace-talks-spurring-backlash.html
scribd.com/document/367183841/The-Book-of-Q-The-Biggest-Drop-Ever-01-23-18-Version-5-8-0
youtube.com/watch?v=zrWoG8IckyE
phibetaiota.net/2018/01/defdog-there-was-a-missile-government-is-lying/
exonews.org/the-secret-navy-behind-the-ballistic-missile-attack-on-hawaii/
youtube.com/watch?v=3J16mRv9Yyw
youtube.com/watch?v=5I6PP6fRJQ0&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ok, shill CIA nigger!

Sounds like someones shitting bricks to me. Shill

QLarp is a CNN operation to create a hit piece on us showing how easy it is to create a conspiracy.

Q IS

TREU

I was strating to think Q was a larp. Now I'm not so sure.

why are you so scared?

Boomers love it!

4chin falls for every larp. I mean I still see people bring up Jay GREENBERG NeonNettle Vegas shooting fan fiction

you incompetent nigger, you get the rope too

check out the OP of the thread im linking below and still tell me its a larp you faggots

oh i also mainly meant that for the other two guys, forgot i was replying to someone who wasn't being an asshole :>

youtube.com/watch?v=WPkMUU9tUqk&t=5s

Thanks for this user

oh man what a cohencedence

You deserve death. Saged this reply because Q is a faggot.

CONFIRMED.
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/25/john-kerry-reportedly-coaches-palestinians-not-to-yield-to-trump-in-peace-talks-spurring-backlash.html
Why did HUSSEIN travel ahead of POTUS?
"Trump would not be in office for long, suggesting he could be out in a year."
Re-read crumbs.
Future unlocks past.
Q

i mean its not like things stopped happening that validate Q either, these 2 connections are from just a week ago.

yes keep screaming larp without observing any of the evidence and using buzzwords, convincing argument you piece of shit.

go to your containment board, we all hate you and want you to die

Q has activated the boomers, weaponized normies. The FBI has no clothes, Apaches are coming

They are just shills, they act this way on purpose ya'know.

Not giving them (you)'s is the proper counter meassure

keep proving me right, keep showing me that your just going to barge in, scream larp, not fight any of the evidence, and then just fucking leave like the degenerate piece of shit you are.

Kys

There is no evidence you fucking insane person

So they can come back here?
Fuck right off witcha.

haha he warned for Suicides, Heartattacks and falseflags..

we got an heartattack and a failed falseflag today.. very LARPY

Not your personal army faggot
>isn’t this what shareblue is for?

FYI spook niggerkikes, every time I see a Q hate thread I go there and check for updates

oh yea guys, totally a larp. literally week by week shit keeps happening that Q said would happen. nice find user, adding that to my pile of validation

Isn't that the point of the Q hate threads?
something something about how gowdy was retiring earlier this month.. surprise, gowdy's retiring from congress to go back into the jewditsu.

pic related just happened

Count on Qfags to interpret more "crumbs"
Maybe you guys should read.
HEC is house ethics committee.
What does that have to do with leaving congress?
You literally just used that Q autistic logic to turn a committee into congress.

Q is an Israeli psy op

How would a train crash force a media narrative shift?

LARP or not, you're still a faggot OP

>EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T LIKE Q IS A SHILL
>ITS NOT POSSIBLE THAT SOME PEOPLE THINK ITS JUST RETARDED

look at his calculations. It is close to a 100% chance that this was staged somehow.
Why?
I don't know. Perhaps it is because they are desperate.

my fucking god your retarded.

Q is an old man commie who is actually really smart.
It can't.
Part of the effects of the "Crumbs" is that it forces you to tie real life events into them.
They get desperate for more q proof and post shit like this, and leaving HEC, as "proof"
The fact is, still predicted nothing. Sorry.

if you think your so knowledgeable on this whole thing, refute the points in the thread im linking below

fuck off faggot

q is teaching brainlets to think and reasearch
oldfags and high iq monkeys already figured out all this shit and could write a passable q breadcrumb thing.

Please explain. I must be.
Pretty clear Q's post says he is leaving HEC, which he left on the 13th, and Q's post is the 14th, aside from that.... Retard says what?

Your confirmation bias makes arguing with you no different than a leftie.
There will be nothing you accept, you already made your mind up.
That's why you can't refute anything, just call people retards.

Yo Q is a larp. Dude Uses movie refeences and thats all he does.

10 days of Darkness is straight out of Blade Runner.

His password was #Matlock cause thats probably his favorite show.

Grade A Fag indeed

NO HOMO though

Q ISNT TEACHING PEOPLE TO THINK OR RESEARCH

IF THAT WERE TRUE YOU FAGGOTS WOULDNT GET TRIGGERED WHEN SOMEONE CALLS Q FAKE

You use the word "retarded" far too often. Guess it takes one to know one.

This.
Sending people down 100 paths at once all based off their own interpretations of a "Crumb"
This will be going into 4 months now, and the best proof there is again, just an interpretation. Many interpret different.
Nigger needs to stop with the questions and start with the answers and end his never ending shitty game of cat and mouse.
He once told people to look for Y's and OWLs and had people scouring the internet, come on.

People like you making a thread about it really gives credence to Q. Just saying.

At least he could call me retarded when I am retarded. This wasn't a great example.
>Trey leaves HEC on the 13th
>Q posts TQ is leaving HEC on the 14th
"Muh proof that Q said he was leaving congress! You fucking retards!"

Are you new to Sup Forums? We piss at you shills, nobody gets triggered this isnt the left.

Not to mention the Q has never posted proof.

LMAo watch this guys

!@#$%^*(){:"}{
":>?

one of these signs will appear in Trumps Twitter in the next week.

YO WTF?

I'm literally calling him a LARP and given no link to his containment board.

U RETARDED

Yes the pictures from AF1 were easy for anybody to pull off. And clearly Trump ends all tweets with +++, I mean how easy it is to predict?

See. you can't even address what I said in the post you responded to. You just threw around bullshit insults because you know I'm right.

You strat a thread talking about Q? Why else would you shareblue cunts even worry about a LARP? Now please just get a real job.

Q threatens ldr, days later there is a crash over Rothschild estate, still one unidentifiable victim, a couple weeks later ldr retweets a quote starting with "stop sending people to kill me".

Yes keep telling that's confirmation bias.

YA ALL WANT TO KNOW THE BEST PART?

I also created another larp alongside cause these autists were so easy to fool.

Check my tripcode

KEK

Q is a shitty larper. He said something big was going to happen during the State of the Union, but nothing happened.

Or Trump will post at 9 about ISIS
and he posts at 8:42 about taxes.
"Muh q predicted trumps tweet"
>Everyone who is not a blind sheep is a shill
This is true. OP is a faggot

Respond to what, your hypotheticals? There's nothing to respond in your tantrum. Now stop being so triggered by everything.

go find my TRUTH threads...its fucking hilarious stuff.

I legit had these idiots believing that there was a code in Q posts and even made Q "confirm" my posts. Fucking idiots

Show proof.
I saw a picture out a plane window, nothing to indicate AF1. I didn't save it, sauce it up.
Never heard of this. Will again need sauce. A couple weeks later is a while as well, could have been a joke. Show me the tweet. See, this is interpreting, there are other possibilities.
Either way sauce.

You're projecting. This is hilarious.

Q IS A JEWISH LARP

THE DESTRUCTION OF THE DEMOCRATS IS THE DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL

scribd.com/document/367183841/The-Book-of-Q-The-Biggest-Drop-Ever-01-23-18-Version-5-8-0

How come Q never mentioned THE ISRAELI SUBMARINE THAT FIRED A NUKE ON HAWAII AND GOT BTFO OFF THE COAST OF ALASKA?

Q unleashed an army of weaponized retired schizophrenic boomers with an axe to grind and lots of free time. These people have seen all NCIS, CSIs. Columbo, Perry Mason, Sherlock Holmes, Matlock and read all Agatha Christie, Stephen King, etc... They lived through the lies of Vietnam, Iran contra, the Clintons, the Bushes, Sept 11, Iraq war, Afghan War....

I dont think the deepstate understands what they're up against. These people are highly trained and unstable.

user, I'm not trying to be an asshole, honestly.
Can you not understand how people are going to take that as some crazy autistic interpretation?

And you call Q crazy :)

T. Shartblue

I'm going to post it again... there are 10+ connections validating Q so far if you want to refute any of the points in the thread I'm linking below please use logic, don't use baseless conjecture.

An Israeli dolphin class submarine tried to nuke hawaii and japan.

You normies need to learn the difference between kikes, jews and Israel.

Why do you think that Trump talked about (((Rogue regimes))) and nuclear weapons last night?

kek

There is no difference. Fuck them all.

I can't read it.
Are you trying to say Q started release the memo? cause that's easy to prove with twitter.
Or, did fox show that picture? If so, I can't read it, even downloaded.

The absolute state of the deep state. Leave it to the board controlled by the enemy to try and discredit the one letting the masses in on the destruction of the cabal

Keep watching Fox news. After all they're quite open about the JQ huh? Fucking "enlightened" idiots.

honestly you are not even talking about what I posted in any sort of coherent way. The time stamps are posted when it was posted, direct references to what was posted twice... yea I do think people can draw a conclusion. Do I think you can? Probably not.

youtube.com/watch?v=zrWoG8IckyE

I wonder, NORTH KOREA MAYBE?

Boomer here. I stand with Q and Israel.

That's a great story, but no.

I always do. I am more than willing to change my opinion, but I need something solid. So far, it's all really weak, and I have seen better arguments for flat earth, and we all know that's bullshit.

Q said watch SOTU. SOTU was a nothingburger. Get a life you moronic boomer

Yes. It's true

lol

phibetaiota.net/2018/01/defdog-there-was-a-missile-government-is-lying/
>There was a missile. Probably fired from a submarine under the control of individuals loyal to the Deep State, possibly Israeli or German but perhaps even US. The missile was not fired from North Korea or by North Korean forces.
>The missile was intercepted. Then the coverup began. There is no “button” that could be accidentally hit. There are five fail safe procedures in the Hawaiian Emergency Alert Management System, the last being a two key system such as are present in US missile silos and on US nuclear missile submarines. Two keys, eight feet apart, requiring two different individuals to simultaneously and positively trigger the alert.
exonews.org/the-secret-navy-behind-the-ballistic-missile-attack-on-hawaii/
>In determining the type of missile attack against Hawaii, yet another source refers to a Hawaii tourist boat about 100 miles out at sea that saw what appeared to be a meteorite exploding in the air shortly before the Hawaii Emergency alert went out Saturday morning, January 13. The additional source appeared as an update to the original Public Intelligence blogsite article about the Hawaii missile attack:
>Word here in Hawaii is that a group of tourists and tour guides were on a boat 100 miles off shore Saturday morning around 8 AM when they witnessed what they thought to be a meteor blowing up over the ocean. It was reported on Hawaiian channel 2 but then removed from their website. Rumor is the launch came from an Israel Dolphin 2 submarine. Some college basketball games had a red alert across the screen from US Pacific Command declaring a missile launch in the Pacific near Hawaii.

youtube.com/watch?v=3J16mRv9Yyw
Something is WRONG in Hawaii. Note: Skip everything after 7 minutes. Irrelevant nonsense regarding his channel.

youtube.com/watch?v=5I6PP6fRJQ0&feature=youtu.be

Missing Sub from Israel. Just a rumor as of now.

The fact you spend so much time shilling anti-Q anything and the only come back is to scream boomer says everything right there. You have no counter argument meanwhile the confirmations continue to pile up. Your fucked soon faggot, at this point we are passed even caring if this guy is legit or not, the happening has happened and the DNC, Brock, Shartblu, your faggot president, your shilling.... all of it is BTFO and no amount of screaming boomer will save you from the rope. I suggest you start working your neck out.

Sure. Nice sources there Schlomo.

>boomers

Is this shareblues latest demoralizing tactic?

yep

Israel tried to nuke Vegas too