What is the probability of a republican congress member getting involved in a train wreck on this day?

what is the probability of a republican congress member getting involved in a train wreck on this day?

Federal Railroad Administration show there is an average of about 1000 fatalities or injuries per year from train collisions (either vehicle or people)
oli.org/about-us/news/collisions-casulties

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_rail_usage#Passengers_carried_in_rail_transport_per_year
there is atleast 30 million train passengers/year in the US

assuming all these congress members ride trains every year

divide 248 republican congress members by 30 million, multiply by 1/365 (days per year), multiply by 1000/30 million (injuries/fatalities), multiply by 100

the chance of this naturally happening to a republican congressmember on this particular day, right after the SOTU, was 0.00000000007%

bump
this was either a botched attempt or a gentle reminder of what jews can do at any moment for those standing against them (aka most house republicans)

bump

the left is getting desperate. people do crazy things when they are desperate

i really think that the happening is upon us.

honestly its not surprising at all. just a few weeks ago our liberal party tried to fake a racist hate crime. they were desperate to call canadians racists and islamophobes, but couldnt find a real reason so they had to fake one to push their agenda

i'm ready for civil war

There are people who enjoy cp enough that the FBI has an army of people do anything to stay out of jail, even get killed because death is better than life in jail

i'm so sick of waiting

bump

to put into perspective, the chance of winning a lottery is 1/175million. this event happening to a republican congress member is 80 times rarer

JESUS
that's a redpill.
not lying, you need to meme that fact NOW

miscalculated, its actually about 8000 times rarer...

So, what do we do about this?

>what is the probability of a republican congress member getting involved in a train wreck on this day?
they wrecked the train to murder somebody, who died?

the driver is the only fatality I believe, but this was clearly planned.
>inb4 spontaneous jihad

checked
the fire rises

Trump is working on it.

Buy lotto tickets.

shots fired, what do pol, what do?

This was a staged attack on the train. The timing and the fact that it happened in Charlottesville is a message to the GOP. "Don't release the memo or die."

The Emperor Protects...

MEME THIS

One bump of train cocaine

bump for coke

it was the chance of it being a planned attack is 100%. im not sure if theres even any other event that could be comparable to how rare this is.

you'd have to make some extreme exaggerations, like its the same as getting struck by lightning 150000 times in your lifetime

who called for the attack?

some far leftist. george soros, clinton, some democrat, probably with ties to muslims. its not hard to imagine at all

>clearly this was a separatist plot

I'm not questioning that it was planned, i'm wanting a narrowing.

pic related just happened

forgot pic

Israel

the driver must be a minority. arab or mexican