What's with women's obsession with marriage? is it only to financially cling to a man or are there other reasons...

what's with women's obsession with marriage? is it only to financially cling to a man or are there other reasons? they do it even when marrying a non-rich man so there must be something other too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LkcVV5iWfIw
youtube.com/watch?v=j9jbdgZidu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was that a "yes"? I can't tell.

I hate niggers but this shit right here is why I don't fucking wish they were all gone. Great webm.

The second the marriage is confirmed the woman knows she doesn't have to try anymore. She can get fat, work less, not focus on making an effort on her appearance. She doesn't have to keep the man interested. She has security now.

It's the ultimate incentive for a partner to stop growing as a person because they don't have to worry about that person leaving them. Why? Because divorce is so shit for men most won't even bother while their wife cheats on them.

Her shoes are fantastic. Would lick the heel.

To tell whether she's marriage material, don't buy her an engagement ring and see how she reacts.

>based black man
>maga

>Security
I just hope I find a woman whose father wasn't a cuck.

Niggers love "bling"

This bed wench doesn't love that buck, she loves the fact he can buy her shit.

What you see here are two Zip Coons.

Get some perspective user, not everything in life is black and white.

There's also yellow.

And green.

it let's them know that their worthless vagina is worth something to someone

>women
>obsessed with marriage
pick one
all women want to be single forever these days

peer pressure from other roasties to conform to the hive mind, and gibs

True that, I'm sort of a traditional kind of a guy. Past two gf's wouldn't even consider the possibility of marriage cuse "muh independence" which is secretly code for, I'm going to cheat on your ass.

Eventually found a 6/10 neet, now the issue is she is entirely co-dependant and clingy and i just can't fucking win. Where all the respectable women at?

Future single mother right there

youtu.be/LkcVV5iWfIw

they seem like a descent couple

everything women do is determined by 2 things:
what will other people think,
and material desires.

>tfw Polish
>tfw Polish gf

This gives me hope.

status symbol

the most warmful webm i've seen in 2018

I don't believe I received my wedding ring until a month after we actually got married. We were poor so maybe that's why. I didn't really care about it but it really stopped guys from hitting on me once I was wearing it.

they should still be gone and it would be better if it were a white couple, not some boujie niggers

this. OP is one of those homosexuals

wow what's up with ireland? is the Catholicism really that strong there?

the actual marriage. women, their whole lives look forward to being a princess for a day. all the attention and gifts is just so intoxicating for them

You mean a partner that wants to be close and intimate at the same times you want to be close and intimate and wants to have their space at the same time you want some space? I'm pretty sure the chinks just cloned a monkey so you're not too far off from being able to date yourself

she doesnt care about him AT ALL she is celebrating her status and success upgrade

Brain washing at early childhood. They get to be a princess for a day.

> She can get fat, work less, not focus on making an effort on her appearance. She doesn't have to keep the man interested.
> most won't even bother while their wife cheats on them.
> cheats on them.
So you're telling me, that there are enough men out there who presumably found their dick in a dumping ground and would fuck a fat, lazy, ugly, loose cunt in a whim? Does that mean that, when men manage to control their fucking urges, women will become loyal and obedient again?

I'm happy for them.

they get themselves a pack mule until he dies

Blacks dance when they say yes so, yes

>no woman will ever be that happy with you

I would never marry a non-virgin. Live with her? OK, why not. But to marry a non-virgin is to desecrate the sanctity of marriage.

Yes.

If a guy wants a woman in his house, why not just hire a young live-in SEA maid for $500 a month?

Misery loves company, man.

youtube.com/watch?v=j9jbdgZidu8

This is definitely one way to interpret it.
That and the fact that divorce laws in the USA are ridiculously evil toward men.

The only reason marriage is popular is that the only way for any of us to exist is for a couple of have existed.

If people came out of tubes marriage would be dead. Wanking is enough if you have money.

A women grows up and her life goal is to find a good man, who can basically support her financially.

A man grows up and his life goal is to become a successful.

Already by default from birth we are wired different. The lifegoal of a female is to find a man who can support her. The lifegoal of a male is to be independent.

A women sees her friend with a great man, and she wanna steal him like the backstabbing bitch she is.

A man sees a friend with a great women, and he thinks wow I will selfimprove and do what I can to find me a great women like that.

Males dont have that parasitic bitchy behavior wired in our DNA.

>divorcetugal

You're right amerimutts are somewhere inbetween

So what exactly is wrong with a certain portion of the population MGTOWing? MGTOW existed in the past it was just called being a monk or a celebate priest. Spending all day meditating in a mountain top temple sounds a lot better than married life to some people.

>female
>on Sup Forums

Tits or gtfo

Please more human interest stories!

Keep in mind that some people get married and divorced many times. The first marriage divorce rates are way lower

Fucking around with random guys leaves them exposed and lowers their value in society.

Kill yourself

It used to be a demonstration of love between a man and a women and testimony before God that you will protect and never abandon your lover for all of your life, but the democrats have turned it into nothing more than a small tax break and way to sell (((gold rings))) and (((diamonds))) to the middle class and a way for women to run off with half of a rich man's possessions. Marriage means nothing now.

the dudes are too drunk to notice they are being cheated on

it's because when you love someone you want all of these declarations of it
it's a stronger form of saying i love you

oh fug and I am the most into redheads too
brb time to convert to Catholicism

Black people are so cute when they're happy

I don't hate black people at all, I just don't think we can live in the same society together.

not all girls is like your mom nigga

It just means that their dream is coming true - children.

>rocketscience

i'm not disagreeing with you. but allow me to make a counterpoint.

marrying a woman is her reward for supplying you with children and mothering them. you should be having 4+ kids. carrying, birthing, breastfeeding, and raising 4+ kids will absolutely wreck a woman's body.

it's a sort of 'you break it you buy it' type of deal. you're destroying her body to put your kids on this world and in return she gets financial security and stability for life. that's a quid pro quo.

if you're complaining about divorce laws that's a separate issue entirely. if you don't want kids then fuck off to /r/childfree.

Came here to say that this was cute.

Yeah... That one is true. My greatparents lived in a traditional paradise. Then we took over 10000 jewish refugees in WW2 and BAM, cultural Marxism turned many women into Americanized whores.

how'd you get a polish gf?

How many women do you know who want to have kids?

>weimar germany is a degenerate far-left "progressive" shithole, dominated culturally by jews, hailed as the first modern society
>weimar jews spread across the globe into western countries due to WWII
>entire western world turns into weimar in less than 100 years.

>you're destroying her body to put your kids on this world and in return she gets financial security and stability for life.

You're only destroying her body if she's a weak Western woman whose idea of "work" is spending an hour on the elliptical. During charity work overseas I've met many women who still had good figures while popping out kids by the score. How? They work the fields and don't poison their bodies with half a hundred prescriptions.

It's why Western medication is the best it's ever been, and barely 50 years ago women were having 4+ children, yet get a 32 year old "homemaker" from Cali pregnant and she'll moan and groan about how ruined she is by the first one.

Marriage looks feels and IS a scam

Men gain little to nothing getting married and I’m not even a MGTOW fag

They just do what they are told. Disney told them getting married makes you a princess and thier mothers told them getting married is the end goal in life

when i mean destroying her body, i don't mean what you think i mean. a woman can have a sexy figure after multiple childbirths. there's other problems m8.

how many men do you know who want to have kids?

>Black guy actually committing himself to one of his own women

There is at least one Jew in this thread mad as shit right now

Because for women it's like winning the lottery.

lmaaooooooo

just end it.

I do, I've always loved kids and enjoy working with them. It surprises me when people my age treat children with the same disdain you'd treat an old toy dog with an overactive yapper and underactive bladder control.

A decent amount. Having a son cements your legacy in life. You need some excuse for why you work all day

holy faggioli

let that user die alone and you do what you think is best. These anons who swear off women will drop that shit the moment they find a woman they actually enjoy being with. Being single fucking blows and only lonely men and miserable push the meme that it's superior.

A lot

Weird, I'm a guy and women hit on me more that I'm marrried.

This is actually pretty common from what married guys have told me. I think being married makes you look more valuable in the eyes of a woman because you are desired enough by another woman for marriage. Same with having gfs, anytime I have a gf it's like slutty bitches who want to fuck me fall from the sky. When I'm single they don't seem nearly as common.

Wait till you have a kid. It's fucks shit up. My wife pisses her self regularly.

It's the same for married women actually, men are more likely to try and "conquer" them by stealing them away from another man.

kraut what the fuck are you smoking over there. the divorce rates are higher for first time marriages then second time marriages universally.

Nope, wrong

You're probably infected with French rates of cheating but with the German attitude of not letting that shit slide. Luxembourg gets that too.

Rings. Rings are Saturn worship. Saturn is Satan. Satan is materialism. Women are materialistic. It feeds their inner hole where their soul was and makes them feel "complete", but its actually fucking with occult forces that make this reality seem more important than it is. Protip its all illusion

Bullshit shill post "put a diamond ring on it goy"

>she dances and looks at her ring
>doesn't hug or kiss her fiance

my girlfriend told me its lliterally just like a social merit or goal for women. like a social status is validated by other women

Your wife is a lazy cunt that didn't do her kegels.

I believe it. That's why I've always felt men who murder the guy their wife is fucking are actually being pretty rational. In the animal kingdom it's completely normal for the alpha to kill other males who try to mate their females. I remember watching a video of a Gorilla presenting herself to a male gorilla who mounts here and out of nowhere the alpha gorilla flies onto screen and just beats the fuck out of the other male gorilla proving to the female he was still the strongest.

BALTIC THREAD!

That's cute man, hope it worked out for them

women are probably obsessed with marriage because they can finally have children without being a degenerate slut having a child out of wedlock

So are puppies...

So if my wife cheats on me with a women would it be perfectly sane to rape the lesbian at gun point and put a baby in her while my wife watches in the corner?

Wow a black man proposing to a black woman.
That's strange to see. Even stranger than a Jew being accused of physical violence.

The comments in this video make me sad

Nigga, how you keep yo showa curtain up?

Exclusivity.
Since you're an ancap, and therefore autistic, you'll never understand something like this, so forget about it and get back to watching Molymeme videos.

>How many women do you know who want to have kids?
My gf wants kids (4 - 5), her sister (has 2 kids), and 5 of her 10 friends have kids, the 4 other want kids, and only 1 doesn't. Get off Sup Forums man, your worldview is made from memes.

But lets be reasonable here, that's not going to happen.

They succesfuly obtained a slave ensure by law.

Allimony and all kind of adventajes guaranteed by the state.

That mutherfucker is fucked up.