There is no God, so satan doesn't ex

youtu.be/dKHKfMHBP-k?t=2m43s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=etEGO2e9At8
youtu.be/dKHKfMHBP-k?t=163
youtu.be/RhTGXHbpFS4?t=22s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have been woked

Go to 02:43, youtube timestamping didn't work for some reason.

"demons" are old egos that refused to die after death and some have learned how to possess people who produce more DMT than others

Smelly dumb chr*stian scum

Nice trips.
Have a priest healing drug addicts in a monastery.
youtube.com/watch?v=etEGO2e9At8

thousands of these kind of people are in houses for the mentally ill

I knew a girl who would have an epileptic fit every time she took communion. Worked like a clock. I saw it like 30 times.

>for some reason
The trick is to convert it into seconds. 2m43s=163, so the link should be youtu.be/dKHKfMHBP-k?t=163

Its called being an attention whore. Notice how you remember her. Learn how woman work first. Everthing they do is so people pay attention to them.

Nothing but falsehood ever attests itself with signs and wonders.

I really doubt that, because a few times she hit her head on the floor pretty hard when she fell. Not the best way attract attention by smashing your head, you know.

>somebody acts like they are crazy
Do you:
A - Assume that they have a mental problem, which can be and have been diagnosed numerous times and treated using scientificaly proven methods
B - Believe that they are possesed by something that has never been seen, proven, and can be treated by a method which has absolutely no reason to work, and has no record of success.

Neither god, nor satan exist.

>and has no record of success.

Except for all the successful cases, written about countless times throughout history.

And yet, there is no evidence showing that exorcism does fucking anything. Stop believing in stupid shit.

>Jesus didn't legitimately exorcize and heal people as a fucking living, as witnessed by all of the Apostles
>Using the name of Christ during an exorcism has never yielded anything
>Also that comes from nowhere

>And yet, there is no evidence showing that exorcism does fucking anything. Stop believing in stupid shit.

Don't believe stupid shit. Watch the video and believe your own eyes.

All I see is crazy deluded people, and deluded retards in robes. Still no fucking evidence for the existence of demons, gods or satan.

I think there are several cases in the New Testament where Jesus heals a person who has symptoms that we today would call "epileptic".
So there two hypothesis:
a) epilepsia is a disease, but Jesus can heal it;
b) epilepsia is not a disease, but produced by an unholy spirit.
Maybe instead of putting people into madhouses we should bring them to a priest?

Pagonis?

>Jesus didn't legitimately exorcize and heal people as a fucking living, as witnessed by all of the Apostles
No he didn't. There is no fucking reason to believe that he did.
>Using the name of Christ during an exorcism has never yielded anything
No it doesn't. And there is no reason to believe it does.

Netikintis.

When I say "epileptic fit" I just mean that the girl would fall on the floor and thrash around for some time. I'm not sure if those fits looked the same as real epilepsia.

Klaupkis ir garbink Perkūną blet

wtf im a muslim now

So four different account of the same events are not enough for you? All of History is subjective, then? Because, believe it or not, there are some (((historical facts))) that have less evidences behind them and are considered (((settled))) events.

t. pydaras

It was probably more the result of ritual abuse.

This is a shill thread.

Ye, not all of history should be believed.
If somebody writes that they've seen some retard healing people with magic, It's quite rational to assume that they are lying.
Why you ask? Well maybe because we have never seen ir happen nor have we seen anything that would suggest that it's even possible to do that.

The bible isn't historical, fucktard

Read it first.

this guy knows

-ist.

Yeah, but the big-bang is 100% true. 'Cause everyone saw it.

>If somebody writes that they've seen some retard healing people with magic, It's quite rational to assume that they are lying.
>The bible isn't historical, fucktard
These must be the most retarded statements I have ever read
>The Bible isn't historical
The New Testament definitely is, except for the Apocalypse. They wouldn't have included genealogy, attention to details depending on the gospel's author (according to their documented personalities), and the corroboration of those texts together.
>If somebody writes that they've seen some retard healing people with magic, It's quite rational to assume that they are lying.
When four people however document that same healing and exorcizing and that the crowds of people who actually were healed by Him start spreading the good news so much that even the Roman Emperor freaks out, I'd rather assume the possibility that the accounting of those events were true.
>Why you ask? Well maybe because we have never seen ir happen nor have we seen anything that would suggest that it's even possible to do that.
Ah, yes, the classic "I've never seen one, so I won't believe in it"
Tell me, have you ever seen the Earth from orbit? Have you ever seen Australia? Have you ever reached the deepest reaches of the MAriana Trenches? Then why would you believe the accounts of others?

also remember:
do not throw pearls to weak minded

you know, you musn't perform an exorcism in public/ with people around.
once the demon is out (no, it does not get sent to hell automatically) it will try to posses anyone near who lacks the spiritual strenght to prevent it.

Kek, saved

Christians should be exterminated. With judaists and muslims aswell.
And these russian idiots , too much alkohol before christcuck season

This

Go to 00:22

you russians are idiots.Chechens will teach you

>When four people however document that same healing and exorcizing and that the crowds of people who actually were healed by Him start spreading the good news so much that even the Roman Emperor freaks out, I'd rather assume the possibility that the accounting of those events were true.
Even if a thousand people would write about that shit, it still woudln't make believing in magic rational
>Ah, yes, the classic "I've never seen one, so I won't believe in it"
Tell me, have you ever seen the Earth from orbit? Have you ever seen Australia? Have you ever reached the deepest reaches of the MAriana Trenches? Then why would you believe the accounts of others?
You didn't get my point. My point is that there is absolutely no evidence that something like that has happened, and that there is no evidence that something like that could happen.

Please realise, that you are comparing a belief in a country with a belief in magic. Don't pretend that it's as rational to believe in magic as it is to believe in a fucking country.

The part you referencing is the one where Jacob wrestled with an angel.

t. Deluded shit-eater who thinks Wilno is his

T. Pšėkislaw Pšėkowski

Atheist cucks are amazing. They wouldn't believe in God even if they saw priests flying around in a church.

But they more than ready to believe stupid shit like bing bang (who nobody saw) or that man evolved from monkeys (that have a different number of chromosomes in their DNA).

>Please realise, that you are comparing a belief in a country with a belief in magic. Don't pretend that it's as rational to believe in magic as it is to believe in a fucking country.
It's not magic, it's a miracle, there is a very clear difference between the two.
Magic or magick is the work of man using mana, spiritual energy. A miracle is a work of faith, a channel of God (or a God)'s power for a certain purpose.
The thing is, with God being omnipotent and all, it wouldn't be too much of a hassle to heal the faithful and the righteous.
>Even if a thousand people would write about that shit, it still woudln't make believing in magic rational
So, then I ask, is reality only what you see, hear, touch, taste and smell? Are you that much of an egoist materialist? Because if it's so, then you have no place on any discussion table in any society, since your only interest are your individual five senses.

>priests flying around in a church
This is what Teutonfags actually believe in

Jozef and have you ever seen a god?

holy crap we can still brand them??

>They wouldn't believe in God even if they saw priests flying around in a church.
I personally would.
>But they more than ready to believe stupid shit like bing bang (who nobody saw) or that man evolved from monkeys (that have a different number of chromosomes in their DNA).
The Big Bang is a theory which has evidence. God is not(some written stories is not evidence)
Evolution isn't just a theory, it's a fact. It one hundred percent, no fucking doubt happened. Learn some biology.

It's quite sad that you choose to believe in some made up magical stories, and deny the fact of evolution.
Please note, that not every atheist has the same positions.

>It's not magic, it's a miracle, there is a very clear difference between the two.
>Magic or magick is the work of man using mana, spiritual energy. A miracle is a work of faith, a channel of God (or a God)'s power for a certain purpose.
Who gives a fuck, neither have any evidence, and both are absurd.
>The thing is, with God being omnipotent and all, it wouldn't be too much of a hassle to heal the faithful and the righteous.
Ye, if an there was any evidence of an omnipotent god, you could make that argument.
>So, then I ask, is reality only what you see, hear, touch, taste and smell? Are you that much of an egoist materialist? Because if it's so, then you have no place on any discussion table in any society, since your only interest are your individual five senses.
Elaborate.

>God is not(some written stories is not evidence)
Those people in the video sure thought otherwise, to them it wasn't "a written" story but a very real experience.

Cuz if you are saying that god is something we have to simply believe in and it's rational because lul you can't see, hear, touch, taste or smell it, then that would make any believe rational.

Truth is not subjective.

And you shall know the truth, which is Jesus Christ, and truth will set you free.

Great argument.
wtf im a muslim now

Evidence provided... by what? Scientists? Scientists could be just as wrong as Paul, Peter, or the rest of the Apostles, even if they corroborate their datas like the scientifical method prescibes.
Are you implying that philosophical logicalism is inferior to materialistic quantum theories which haven't been verified and cannot be for the time being?
Are you implying that there is no Prime Mover?
>Evolution isn't just a theory, it's a fact. It one hundred percent, no fucking doubt happened. Learn some biology.
No, Evolution is still just a theory. It is corroborated by facts, but it isn't one in itself, since it's a processus, and not an object, a cause, or an effect, jackass.
Evolution also cannot explain why :
>Mankind evolved to be able to perform critical analysis, abstract thoughts and social structuration all in the last 80000 years
>Why Evolution suddenly started expanding our gray matter instead of more fitting survival tools (thick skin, claws/ivory, better vision, better hair for acclimation, etc.)
Also it lacks major explanations concerning the evolutionnary patterns of some period of time, as well as the cause for the phenomenon itself.

>The Big Bang is a theory which has evidence. God is not(some written stories is not evidence)
>Evolution isn't just a theory, it's a fact. It one hundred percent, no fucking doubt happened. Learn some biology.
>It's quite sad that you choose to believe in some made up magical stories, and deny the fact of evolution.
>Please note, that not every atheist has the same positions

Evolution is bullshit, carbon dating (and other dating techniques) doesn't work for items older than 5 thousand years. I know there is God from my personal spiritual experience (as well as many other Christians do).

Watch the video again, think. Watch the video, think. Use your head.

>I can't defend my retarded belief in magic, so I will attack science instead
wtf im a muslim now

All atheist cucks in this thread. Go to 00:22, watch. Then try to explain what that was using your "science".

Someone missed philosophy 101
Just because mathematical data can't verify it, a simple chain of statement rejecting paradoxes can.
The argument for a Prime Mover has been there since the Middle Ages, and the one for the soul and God since Plato wrote his dialogue some two thosusand and five hundred years ago.
>I can't defend my retarded belief in magic, so I will attack science instead
>Even if a thousand people would write about that shit, it still woudln't make believing in magic rational
ITT Lithuanian peanbrain

>christcucks are not aware of crazy people

>christcucks are not aware of crazy people
Except that just a few seconds later she is a completely sane woman giving a perfectly consistent interview.

Its fake?

And you think that proves the existence of satan?
No it fucking doesn't.

I'm wasting my time. I bet you wouldn't say the things you've said in your posts in a eye to eye public debate, because you know how fucking absurd and irrational your stance is. Now fuck off.

Not sure why would a real Orthodox priest fake an excorcism in fornt of a camera, but even if this one is fake I saw same things with my own eyes many times before

>"I'm wasting my time"
>Implying he's not afraid of swallowing the REAL redpill

Yeah, run, you hypocrite

Topkek Argentin-user.
saved

Christ is King, user, let them run while they still can.

He is not a hypocrite for walking away from a completely unproductive discussion in which one of the two parties blatantly bents everything we know about the universe to fit his irrational thought processes.

He is a hyppocrite, because he believes in what he didn’t see, but refuses to believe his own eyes, because what he see doesnt fit his personal lifestyle preferences

Why would someone fake something ? for full churches offcourse full churches is more money

Humz next time you see a priest do this ask him to drink bleach it would not hurt him if hes legit

>16He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. 17And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Then some of the Pharisees and teachers of the law said to him, “Teacher, we want to see a sign from you.”
He answered, “A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah. For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Where the fuck did I bend anything?
Evolution isn't a fact, and THAT's a fact. The Big Bang is just a theory with no cause that can't be verified by our current quantum theories. The hypothesis of a perfect being in the natural pyramid of spirituality, like the hypothetical perfect natural predator, isn't too far fetched, and neither is assuming he has physics bending powers due to his omnipotence, being, by definition, perfect. It is also safe to assume that this entity is perfectly virtuous, since all consciousnesses seek good things. That entity would therefore support those trying to elevate themselves using those same virtues he mastered, using the aforementionned physics-bending powers. How is that hard to conceptualize? It's not crazier than the "uh, we came from nothing, duh", or "we came from a never ending cycles of universes lmao", in fact at least this explanation has a first cause, the first cause being the Prime Mover itself, which is the entity I've described above, as agelessness is also a symbol of perfection.

What does that have to do with anything god given us gifts and the only thing we see is a thing what can be faked , cherrypicking gifts much christians?

>You can fake being dead on an official execution ordered by the provincial roman governor
Yeah m8, and I'm fucking Louis XIV, pleased to meet you, sir jackass.

You are asking a priest to drink bleach. You are asking a sign. Jesus won't give you sign for a sake of sign. Ask for faith, you will get it. If you have, for some reason, drank bleach, then ask for a healing. You may get it. But not when you are testing God. Because God isn't the one in need of a testing. It is You, who is.

Everything is subjective.

Wow have you ever been to a mental hospital. Looks pretty much the same.

You get what I meant.
Demons either exist or they don't.
God either exists or it doesn't.
Not a matter of subjective opinion.