Boruto

Which Hidden Village is the strongest in terms of kage and general ninja aptitude?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6k0zVmXvbLQ
naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Nature_Transformation#Affinity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this some sort of joke question?

You did better this time, but I still don't feel like talking about this subject.

Konoha no question.

KAGES BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=6k0zVmXvbLQ

Military is Kumo.

Now god-powers is Konoha.

Konoha have a literally two living gods with nukes.

weak bait, but I'll bite. It's the Hidden Sand :^)

>14 year old Obito raped Minato

4 naruto clones are enough to subdue all the other villages

Who even cares? Aside from the first 4 Hokages, the Kages are nothing but a joke.

>Tsunade constantly gets her ass kicked throughout the entirety of Shippuuden
>4 Kages couldn't quickly kill or even subdue Sasuke, even with their bodyguard's help
>They get man-handled by Madara days later
>Edo Kages(which one claimed to have killed 10k ninja in only 3 days) are defeated by a bunch of children
>Gaara's Dad gets jumped by Orochimaru and Kimmimaro

Sand is the most cucked village.

>had their Kage killed by a former Konoha ninja
>destroyed their dignity by letting their Ninja attack an ally and then later they had to apologize to their ally(Konoha)
>had to ask Konoha's help to save Kazekage's brother and rescue the Kazekage himself
>Didn't had the balls to put a price on Sasuke's head because of >muh friendship wth Naruto
>Gaara tried to talk no jutsu a criminal who wanted to murder them(Sasuke)
>Their next Kazekage will probably be a Konoha shinobi

Sand has no dignity at this point

>Their next Kazekage will probably be a Konoha shinobi
They got Gaara's adopted kid, the one with the iron sand.

>mizukage had 2 kekkei genkai
>still the shittiest of all the kages

Fuck off, Narutards.

Wasnt the Gaara novel specifically to prevent that? Im sure one of his council hinted Shika and Temari's kid could be used against them.

Do you just stalk Sup Forums for any naruto related threads to just say that? I've heard of autism but you've taken it to a new level.

LOL
When it comes to succession, blood lines are more important.
Gaara's adopted kid will be a noble or a lord, but he'll never sit upon the throne.
Shikidai is the prince of the Sand villiage.
Can see a lot of attempts on his life by shady sand villaige nobles and his uncle teaching him shadow puppetry(basically just the shadow jitsu mixed with puppetry)

What was even Kishimoto's plan for Mei?

I understand the Mist Village being secretive and usually having their documents on the village's shinobis classified, but it's hard to believe she became a Mizukage, changed an entire nation's way of life, and no one knew about this until the last second.

Originally I thought she would have some relation to the who Rin ordeal, seeing she's the same age as Kakashi.

Gaara wants Shinki to be the next Kazekage, according to Shinki's profile at least.

I just noticed, she's the only kage out of the five kage to not even have her backstory shown. It would've been interesting too.

These faggots are fucking biased as shit.

Depends what era. Current era is of course Naruto, thanks to the powers out the wazoo that Kishimoto gave him. Last generation would either be Gaara as a Jinchuuriki or Oohnoki with Dust Release. Beyond that, you've got Kages crossing two or three generations of Kage, because the Villages don't get new Kage at the same time - it's why Iwagakure is only on the Fourth Tsuchikage, but Konoha has burned through SIX other Hokage and is on their seventh.

> the first four Hokages
> four
Yeah as long as you don't count the Third. He was hyped up to be the strongest and best, right up until Kishimoto decided Wood Release was going to be a thing.

Shinki would supersede Shikadai as inheritor to the Kazekage line. The Sunagakure council were worried that with no heir, Shikadai could claim the hat (not that he'd want too because > such a drag), but now that Gaara has picked up Shinki, Yodo and Araya, they have a more solid connection to the Village.

What do you think the purpose of these two are? They've been appearing since episode 1 and have integrated with the main group more and more each episode despite not doing anything.

Part of new Konoha 11.

But we saw how potentially strong he was when he fought against Guruguru.

When he fought Orochimaru, he was at an extremely old age and hadn't had a serious fight in over 10 years. It's like when Naruto and Sasuke were rusty when they fought against Shin Uchiha.

His claim to fame is mastering all five Releases, something that anyone can do with enough time and effort. It's just that most people in their day to day lives don't want to spend 18 hours a day for forty years learning each Release to its core.

The series is only a few episodes in and we barely established the main characters aside from Boruto and Shikadai.

Tenten wasn't even given proper development until 300 chapters later(since 95 percent of her fight against Temari is non-canon).

Stay flustered. Obito blows them the fuck out.

First lesbian couple.

Only because Kamui is an OP ass ability. If Kakashi had both of Obito's Sharinagns than he'd jump from the second weakest Hokage to probably the third or second strongest

This isn't a Boruto thread.

>His claim to fame is mastering all five Releases, something that anyone can do with enough time and effort.

No they can't? It's stated right in one of the first few episodes that it's rare to see a Genin who can even perform the most basic of an elemental transformation jutsu due to it requiring too much chakra to cast.

On top of that, you can only use the element you were born with ad Hiruzen was blessed to be born with all 5. Along with the fact you need to be taught it from which at the time required hidden scrolls. It's implied most Chunnin go their entire careers with only knowing a few jutsus from their assigned release.

Also his elemental release wasn't just his only skilled trait.

So Gaara confirmed for intentionally staying pure?

> It's stated right in one of the first few episodes that it's rare to see a Genin who can even perform the most basic of an elemental transformation jutsu due to it requiring too much chakra to cast.
Yeah, a Genin. Hiruzen isn't a Genin, is he, mate?

> On top of that, you can only use the element you were born with ad Hiruzen was blessed to be born with all 5.
Not true at all. naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Nature_Transformation#Affinity An affinity means you have an easier time learning and controlling the techniques you have an affinity for. It doesn't make learning other releases impossible. You can have a Water affinity and still learn Fire Release techniques. You'll just take longer to learn them, and they may not be as powerful.

"Shinobi have an easier time learning to create and control a chakra nature that matches their affinity, although even then it may take a number of years. Shinobi are not limited to the nature they have an affinity for, and it is in fact common for jōnin to have mastered two natures.Although it is technically possible to master all five natures, it is very rare because of how much of training is involved; Hashirama Senju, Tobirama Senju, Hiruzen Sarutobi, Orochimaru and Mū are the only shinobi known to have done so via normal means."

I hope all of these kids stick around later, I enjoy all of their designs and from the ones we know their powers seem to have potential to be cool (Denki is especially full of potential with his scientific ninjutsu)

I can't believe they actually included a character who uses weaponised shitposting

Why's Sarada such a bitch?

Wicked daddy issues.

I miss Kishi. He should do the fucking Gaiden manga

Well, that's retarded.
They have any concept as to how many future wars they've just started with that bullshit?
Everyone and their mother will vie for the throne of the sand village and bloodline nor power nor the blessings of the people actually matter.
Will be having a bloody civil war over who'll be king of the dirt within two generations.

>Naruto threads started disguising themselves as Boruto threads

You mean those two random ugly chicks who've been given more screen time and gotten more fleshed out then himawari, salad, and metal lee?
They're there to market to the female fans and queers. That's all.

Or it'll just be whoever Shinki's kid is, since he's a stone cold baller and not a bitch boy like his dad?

>Rock Lee actually nailed the girl Kage from the Stone village to make Metal Lee

Good for him

I really want a Mitsuki/Inojin scene

They're the new long-term waifus.
And probably not lesbian because people ignore the fact that girls can have female friends without it being yuribait.

Prove it

No matter who he knocks up, he and that kid are not of the blodline.
There will be a very bloody war over this.

>And probably not lesbian because people ignore the fact that girls can have female friends without it being yuribait.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Nigga, this is modern anime.
EVERYONE will go full or will be hinted at being gay as fuck or trans if it means five more yen in their pockets.

Gaara will support Shinki, Naruto will support Gaara. Anyone opposing them will be considered rebels and when the Ninja Jesus Brothers roll in, that's basically the end of it.

Most people just call them lesbians because Wasabi is butch and assertive (according to her profile) while Namida is feminine.

Both of them think Mitsuki is attractive though so the lesbian stuff is unfounded.

Confession time, I was under the impression he was Kankurou's kid. Is Team Sand just all adopted?

>Japan cares about LGBT western shit
since when? should i opt out of watching now?

Yeah. They're siblings like Gaara, Temari and Kankurou, but all adopted.

Do you think that matters?
There will be a generations long war over thins. I don't give a fuck who steps in to say PLAY NICE!

she's just a tomboy, user. if anything, tomboys usually go for dudes in jap media

This is the future you chose. Or the mods could get off their asses and briefly look to see whether the discussion is on-topic.

Nigga, are you fucking retarded?
This isn't about APPEALING TO LGBT YOUTHS!!
This is about making fap/shlick fuel for queers creeps and closet cases. No more no less.
They cover all of their bases and even make a few more bases just to make sure they get as much money out of it as possible.

> generations long war
Naruto is an Uzumaki with Six Paths Chakra. He's gonna have a long lifespan. And even if he doesn't, Boruto and Sarada can step in.

Can't have a rebellion if all the rebels are fucking dead.

>He's gonna have a long lifespan.

"No."

> implying the main cash cow of the series is gonna stay dead
Come on. Gohan was gonna be the main protagonist for Dragonball Z/GT, but they quickly realised that people liked Goku more.

huh, makes sense. as long as it isn't shitty """progressive""" pandering i'm down to fap

He's canonically shortened his lifespan by using some certain forbidden techniques.

His potential centuries long life is now a more normal length life. He'll probably see 80 years old. No more no less.

Oh. Well fuck, shit will definitely go down in the future then.

What techniques? I don't remember that at all.

Hourou Musuko is a critically acclaimed manga since a decade ago and there are tons of classic anime about lesbians.

There are homosexuals and pro homosexual celebrities all over TV now such as Matsuko Deluxe.

And Sapporo recently started recognizing same sex unions this month.

Its not like America but why does Sup Forums think LGBT people in Japan have no support?

Just let it die already you assholes.

Naruto will die when Dragonball does

I'm pretty sure he is talking about the number of threads without new content.

That also sounds like Dragonball

Was it confirmed if they're biological siblings?

Four tails chakra mode was where it was mentioned.

There's no way that'd be enough to lower his life-span - now that he has Six Paths Chakra and Kurama as a friend - to 'normal levels'

>Naruto
>Killing anyone
Name me 1 (uno) person Naruto has killed and that has stayed dead, directly. I'll wait

> implying he won't just talk all the rebels into killing themselves
That's his MO

"Shortened lifespan" could mean anywhere from a few years to a few minutes was shaved off. Tsunade had the same thing happen to her when she used Genesis Rebirth IIRC, but no mention of it with Byakagao so who knows if it matters.

There's really nothing to say he'll live particularly long either. Other jinchuriki and Kage have all mostly met early, unnatural deaths or died of old age normally like Mito.

>Sasuke comes back to the village
>Sees everyone dead
>OhNoMyHusbano.jpg
>Rinne rebirth
Kawaki isn't going to do shit, and they will rebuild the village for like the 5th time.

Yeah but the Six Paths Chakra allowed him to stop Guy dying and rebuild an eye for Kakashi, so it's not unreasonable to think that it would supplement his lifespan as well.

And while other Jinchuuriki and Kage have met early deaths, none of them a) had Six Paths Chakra, and b) had plot armour

>MO
I think you mean his Nindo. His Ninja way!

That would still result in Sasuke dying, so it would still be significant.

>Yeah but the Six Paths Chakra allowed him to stop Guy dying and rebuild an eye for Kakashi, so it's not unreasonable to think that it would supplement his lifespan as well.

That was a gift he got from the sage which went away after sealing Kaguya.

Where do people get the idea that Sasuke care for Naruto at all? He is only following his lead because he realized that Naruto is an unstoppable force of nature

Try rereading 699 maybe?

> hey now guys you shouldn't rebel against the Kazekage should you? in fact, i think you guys should just like kill yourselves so you don't cause any more trouble, 'ttebayo!

> Rinne Tensei
> Sasuke starts dying
> Naruto comes back
> Hold on Sasuke ol' buddy
> uses Six Paths Chakra to stop him dying
And thus the series never progresses

He only lost the ability to perform Six Paths Chibaku Tensei. He retained all other power ups.

Naruto even refers to Naruto as 7th. He respects him.

Naruto couldn't stop Obito from dying after he was forced into using it, he wouldn't be able to save Sasuke either. Sage chakra isn't as OP as some of you seem to believe it is.

In terms of villages, during the era of that image?
Cloud
Leaf=Rock
Mist
Sand

In terms of kage... they are probably fairly equivalent, with each having strong and weak points. Lightning's Kage is very strong in 1v1 combat. Gaara and Tsunade were probably the strongest in terms of changing the tide of a war. Water Kage was probably best at area denial and making sure everyone around her died, and Stone Kage was probably best at absolute destruction of an area.

Water Kage was probably the weakest though. Gaara and Tsunade a step above her. Stone Kage (as long as his body held out) and Lightning Kage a step above the rest.

>He only lost the ability to perform Six Paths Chibaku Tensei. He retained all other power ups.

Sorry, what? When did he use that? Are you confusing him with Sasuke?

Before the war? Cloud.
Now? Leaf.

Why don't the mods just do the thing that stops the thread from being bumped if they're too lazy to delete unnecessary generals?

Oh wait, nevermind. I confused the techniques.

Dude, kill yourself. Naruto threads don't "bring about" MAL or Gaia posters like your meme belief tell you. Just look at this thread, there's very little cancer in it, if any. Other threads on Sup Forums have MUCH more cancer and shitposts in them, yet you're focusing here because of muh meme culture.

>If Kakashi had both of Obito's Sharinagns than he'd jump from the second weakest Hokage to probably the third or second strongest

or even the 1st strongest. Naruto would have a shitload of trouble with him.

Do you faggots like talking about the same things over and over again? Generals are cancer. Period.

Have you bothered reporting this thread?

He's still correct that these threads are thinly veiled generals that shouldn't exist.

"Other places are worse." is a deflection.

>like Mito
I like to think she was like, sixty, when Hasirama married her. That Uzumaki vitality bro.

Only Sup Forums would be this autistic.