Why is it when you point out whites have higher IQs than blacks it's because whites are superior...

Why is it when you point out whites have higher IQs than blacks it's because whites are superior, but when you point out that Jews have higher IQ than whites it's because of x, y, and z excuses?

the man = them

Semites are unholy.
They come from elsewhere other than Mother Earth.
SEMITES, I said. Not JEWS. Google the difference.
They are not ahead because of intelligence and hard work, they are ahead because of deceit, manipulation, and blood sacrifice.

Nice slide thread, faggot.

>Jews
>High IQ
pick one buddy

>135
We dont need kikes to function at a civilizational level. The same can not be said about the kangz

Blacks in america have an average IQ of 80, the better white races whom are pure have around 105. Ashkenazi jews have an average IQ of 115. While jews are not anything special in most kinds of intelligence their verbal intellect is through the roof. Thus they make great lawyers and writers. Being able to speak does not make one superior and being of high intelligence doesn't give you a right to enter MY land.

Reminder that Jewish IQ is a myth.
They have this power because they commit unhumane atrocities

The jew is so jealous of the European man that in order to escape reality they have to make themselves look great when they are not capable of creating actual functioning societies. They gained power only in low IQ countries like the anglo countries and were always expeled from white countries. Then they use the lower IQ anglo to do their biding.

I have a 165 IQ and seven honorary PhDs from university of phoenix. Guess what, I'm black

>the Ashkenazim are all descendants of the same Jewish clan from Anatolia and they have superior intellect, and although they have some hereditary diseases, they are healthy and supernormal people
>tribalism is backwards, hybrid vigor is healthy for white people, mixing race will benefit everyone involved, shutting yourself off from the world will hurt you and you will be loser hillbillies

Hmmmm, I might be wrong, but it really seems that the Jews really hate nazis, fascists and nationalists because they are trying to steal their recipe of success.

Because Jews, like the chinks, cheat. They intentionally subdivide and then exclude low performers, the same way chinks move all their best people to one city and then do all their testing in that city.

Get on my level. I have a 190 IQ, 12 PhD from the MIT and I'm green.

>being this upset at not being able to use the system to succeed
Sad!

>Implying I haven't succeeded.

But can you out-succeed the Jew?

Why is it that you pretend to have an argument, but then only make one post by this ID?

>when you point out that Jews have higher IQ than whites it's because of x, y, and z excuses?
that never happened, jews and asians are smarter than whites on average, that's just a fact

>blood sacrifice
t. 50 iq

>Jew IQ of 135
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Probably most of them

There's nothing wrong with taking your own side. If whites had a 70 IQ, I would still fight for my people.

That said, there's a whole redpill about Jewish IQ scores being inflated due to nepotism. I can't remember the details on it, and it wasn't on the first two pages of Google. But if you're interested I will dig further.

Finally, it's only Ashkenazi who rate higher than whites - and it's certainly not 135. It's more like 110. Sephardic Jews have an average IQ of about 91. Average out those and the overall Jewish IQ is lower than that of whites. (It doesn't seem fare to add Ethiopian Jews into that.)

I think IQ average is certainly important. But it's not a make-or-break, for me personally, on the question of whether or not whites have a right to survive and thrive in our own nations.

Then again, full disclosure of bias: I'm a double-digit IQ Celt-nigger.

they don't
Ashkenazi jews are the one's that have the high i.q and they are all white by now.
also
the jews that have a high i.q are the top of their population.
meanwhile whites on average all have high i.q's
checkmate kike

Jews use nepotism and discrimination to get ahead. Asians actually have more National Merit Scholarship finalists than Jews, yet Tribe members are accept into elite universities at a higher rate than them.

>UK IQ
>100
>Portugal
>95