What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

>people who are not even real and were written specifically to be perfect are perfect (but not real)

amazing, what a shocking development

we talk about 2d>3d all the time. what’s the problem

At least two of the supernatural ''perfect'' guys on the left are vampires who killed hundreds of people. The Buffy guy especially tortured people and took pleasure from watching his victims suffer.

If there's anything you can get out of the comic is that women love rapists, killers and psychopaths, as long as they're good looking.

women's version of declaring love for anime girls

she wants to live in a world without jews

Leftist dudes are creepy as hell and leftist women are worse but think they're the normal ones.

She means that all men are rapists and that she would rather live in a world of fantasy where men are perfect slaves than to share the world with us vile men.

The moment a male character refuses a female for a robot:
>What the fuck?!?! Are you guys loser virgins or something?!?

The fact that you don't find them perfect, doesn't mean they are not perfect for women. Burgeranon stands correct.

That rational guys of this days are disgusting for women (on the pic there are disgusting pervs but i guess i get whats the point).

I never try to rational to a woman.

Anyone able to shop this but with anime girls and real women

Well, now the problem is, how do we make them real?

Fantasy is better than reality. Which is news to no one. Even Tom Brady jerks off in the shower once in a while.

>two fat jews a nigger and an aging cowboy = all real men

powerful

that she will be single at 30s

Women are the real neets of the world

And they think men that are into anime are weird...

This could easily be exploited to argue in favor of sex bots

She meant that women actually believe that segregating themselves from the rest of society with their anime-tier stuff is a valid lifestyle instead of realizing that they're being delusional like men do.

I'm a supernatural dude, I go to Church 4 times a week and pray daily

Ok now do one for anime tiddy

Why's everyone so angry?

well memed friendo

someone please do the opposite of this comic where a man chooses 2d women instead of 3d women

women are honestly guilty of just as much of the 'pathetic' and 'incel' behaviors that men get lambasted for.

tons of women are socially anxious recluses who become infatuated with fictional characters. tons of women date manipulative bad boy turbo-chads out of their league, who invariably end up cheating on them. like how guys date manipulative turbo-stacys out of their league then get cheated on.

i wish there was a way to get both sides to put down the rei/ciel's butler dakimakuras and start making babies.

underrated

I blame self-esteem and Dr. Phil. Everyone's convinced that they deserve absolute perfection in a mate, and that if your mate ever so much as looks at you sideways they're a filthy mind rapist.

ive noticed that a lot of leftist/liberal types tend to be obsessed with fiction and fictional universes
they treat fake things as if they were real or as important as human history