Would you rather

Would you rather
>be raped, no permanent STDs acquired, nobody knows about it but you
or
>be falsely accused of rape, then proved innocent in court
?

I ask this because I'm starting to think that merely being accused of doing the evil act is worse than being victim of it.

be falsey accused of being raped then proven innocent and sue the accuser for a MILLION dollars.

>>be falsely accused of rape, then proved innocent in court

That's the worst that can happen to a person. You'll always be looked at as a rapist even when proven innocent in court. They figure you had a good lawyer and played the court system.

Be raped since that's my fetish, no homo.

Uh... is that common, or one of those 1 in 1000 occurences?

Yeah, that's my point. Something's really wrong with society.

You could be raped by a fat ugly woman, my man. Unless you have absolutely no standards, I guess.

how ugly is the girl?

Fuck's sake, the first one of course. No permanent effect and nobody knows? I can always feed the guy to pigs later.
Ha, good one.

>You could be raped by a fat ugly woman, my man.
Don't be absurd, men can't be raped by women.

The vast majority of women who are raped survive.

Some even enjoy being raped and so it never gets reported.

1st option.
Even though taking revenge on the 2nd scenario would be a LOT more pleasurable than the 1st one

Enough that you don't want to have sex with her. Hell, let's have 2 scenarios:
>ugly as sin woman vs rape accusation
and
>being raped by a man vs rape accusation

I know that there'll be people that'l prefer to be accused of rape than taking it up the ass, despite the consequences of the rape accusation, but it's better to have both answers than posts asking for specifics about the rape. The point is that the rape doesn't have any physical permanent consequences, because between possibility of AIDS and rape accusation everyone is probably going to pick rape accusation.

Oh, yes, my bad. Hail Anita.

You don't get any revenge in the second scenario, because everyone knows you as "the alleged rapist" and if anything bad happens to "the victim" guess who's first on the list.

The second one.
If I'm ever alone with a woman she'd fugg me because of the implication

>If I'm ever alone with a woman she'd fugg me because of the implication
wat

Oh, great, yet another problem of being falsely accused of rape.

The implication that things might go bad for her if she says no, seeing as I'm the teflon shlong

definitely falsely accused
change name, location, email
it's really not that hard to drop off the grid socially

That's... quite the interesting logic. They say women love them rapists though, so you might not have to impose yourself anyways.

Is it really that easy? I mean, I don't care much about family and friends, I could fuck off because I'm not too attached, but is it really that easy to get a new identity of sorts?

How many accused rapists that got off do you know by name? I don’t know or care if the men walking around me have been on trial and we’re found not guilty.

He means completely destroy his life, start over, and lie to the replacements until he dies in the hope nobody finds out.
At a guess I'd say user has very little going on right now and a fresh start might be an upgrade in itself.

Bullshit!She's on top ,your arms go numb.You try to talk her down"Please stop,I think something's wrong with me"-Her"No No No!I'm almost there!" I won't go any further with that story,but you know what I'm getting at.She would have bragged about it to her friends."I once fucked a man to death." NO MEANS NO!!!

At the moment I get tagged as the alleged rapist, i'm on this "list" regardless. So, as long as they never find the "victim" ever again and I can't be linked to this disappearance no matter how hard they try, I'll just live a life of persecution as I already would after being marked as "the rapist"

Almost impossible to do. As a lawyer explained to me: if she signed an affidavit saying she made false accusations, any lawyer worth a shit will still be able to shield her from any possible recourse.

Let me give you a well known example

>Actor Errol Flynn was charged with statutory rape in 1942. He was found not guilty, but the publicity negatively impacted his film career.

Even if you pull off the perfect crime, you're still "the rapist" at best and "the rapist and probable murderer" at worst. Your shit is permanently fucked.
Whereas the first option lets you go about your normal life with the satisfaction of feeding a guy you hate to pigs in exchange for a temporarily sore arse.

And I agree, I'd rather choose the 1st option, since even the revenge would be easier. But in the scenario of the 2nd one, of which I would be tainted from the beginning, I wouldn't feel like I had much to lose, so the revenge would be even sweeter.

I reckon you'd have to go full "Strangers on a Train" with a cast iron alibi to get away with it, you'd be losing the personal touch.

>be raped, no permanent STDs acquired, nobody knows about it but you
Thats my fetish :D