Take a note – eat like a peasant

Many of us today truly ARE eating like the Kings and Queens of old, and suffering the same diseases they did.

The wealthy are usually depicted in paintings and drawings as being OBESE. King Henry VIII was said to have been so large they needed a hoist just to get him on his horse. He suffered from gout, leg ulcers, diabetes, and weighed about 400lbs when he died at the ripe old age of 55.

This Medieval Pottage Stew, along with their bread would be their main meal, along with cheese if they could afford it.

And who do you think was healthier? The poor scrawny peasants? Or the rich and wealthy lords and kings?

You guessed it.

>An extended chapter of our talk was devoted by the Führer to the vegetarian question. He believes more than ever that meat-eating is harmful to humanity. Of course he knows that during the war we cannot completely upset our food system. After the war, however, he intends to tackle this problem also. Maybe he is right. Certainly the arguments that he adduces in favor of his standpoint are very compelling.
-Josef Goebbels diary entry dated 26 April 1942

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/09/160907125119.htm
youtu.be/ocgn6uIzxsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lobster used to be food for prisoners
No one else wanted to eat bugs, i guess

Peasant food is often some of the best tasting food, if prepared by someone that knows what they are doing. Most of our food culture stems from peasants trying to make the most out of what they had through use of spices, and unique preparation methods that utilize all parts of the animal. Fine dining often takes the rustic recipes, tweak them a bit, and then sell them for a premium.

This

For real who still gets gout?

it was a delicacy long before that, evidence that lobsters were high cuisine was found at pompeii

>implying I'm not a literal peasant and therefore have to eat like one

>He believes more than ever that meat-eating is harmful to humanity.

Meat eating is not harmful. What is harmful are the portions and frequency. When we were hunters and gatherers you didn't eat meat that often but probably small portions once per month. Nowadays, meat is available 24/7. Moderation is the key. And that includes moderation in veggies as well.

Or just eat in moderation.

Peasants definitely weren't healthier on average. They'd regularly die of starvation. You're throwing the baby out with the bath water.

...yeah well, they also thought rotten fish juice was the best thing ever.

>moderation in veggies
How many times do you shit a day and how big and firm are they? And do they smell good?

Fat people.

Just had New Zealand ground lamb.. mashed in a chopped Habenero Pepper, ground Black Pepper, Powdered Ginger and Curry Powder.. Hitler was just a tool used by God to chastise His people.. as with many whom God used to fulfill His purposes the instrument should not be the focus and their ends ancillary.

This. White rice topped with fried eggs for dinner tonight

Alcoholics

>Before, men seemed to be the only victims of gout, but now gout is increasing in numbers in women - mostly those who have already reached menopause. Many people wonder if gout is caused by your diet or if it could be genetics.

>So, is gout genetic? Well, studies show that one in four people with gout have a family history of the illness. Some families show that the enzyme that helps to break down purines in the body is missing.

>Many scientists and researchers are beginning to believe that genes do play a huge role in the gout developments since many people seem to get it for no apparent reason. Sometimes eating the right foods isn't enough to fight your genes. Some chromosomes and enzymes aren't the way they are supposed to be, so your body is unable to prevent the development of gout. This can be passed down from generation to generation.

>focusing on diet instead of labor
really makes you think

Henry VIII was fat/diseased because he crippled himself jousting. He also had violent mood swings, caused by head trauma, satiated through eating. It was at a time when England just discovered sugar, so the comparison is all around awful

Opinions on veganism?

>Habenero Pepper, ground Black Pepper, Powdered Ginger and Curry Powder
You fucking savage.

Dangerous and unnecessary. It's perfectly fine to eat like a normal person and just keep meat and whatever to small portions a few times a week.

JUST end it all tier

I could eat that, but the ginger would make it extra painful.

Is that uma delicia?

>Labor all you want, eat like shit, still be fat and unhealthy.
Why not throw in some carrots, peas, green onions, and a bit of soy sauce in that bitch?

People who only eat hotdogs and drink pepsi.

all mexican food is flour, corn, peppers, cheese

Fat guy named Jim at my work.

i ate a bunch of hotdogs a few weeks ago. but i'm good for a couple months till i will want another one.

Thats because fruit is the only food
mankind its ment to eat

Krispy Kreme is good. Very implicitly white, too.

all niggers should be required to be vegans so there is more meat for white people

Where do you live that there isn't enough meat?

Finally! With this information I can live the fat-cat life of a medieval peasant and die of malnourishment at the age of 40 while looking like today's 80 year olds.

The problem with ‘peasant food’ is that a lot of it is now more expensive than regular food. Mainly thanks to Food Network types who promote eating obscure/‘authentic’ things and end up turning them into yuppie cuisine.

Same as how food trucks used to be dirt cheap but now they all pretend to be high cuisine and are trying sell you the ‘authentic food truck experience’ at a cost higher than what you would pay in a regular restaurant.

Ginger workssynergistically with capsaicin to fight cancer.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/09/160907125119.htm

Black pepper (Piperine) potentiates Curcumin in Turmeric (Curry Powder)

I knew a crazy army guy I worked with. He was an alcoholic, manager of a section at a grocery store making $90,000 a year but was a full blown boozer. Dude would always come in drunk. He had gout and wasn’t overweight so I’m guessing it’s alcohol

I ran out of Garlic or there'd have been a clove of that in it too.

All you need is raw meat, raw eggs, raw organs, and raw milk

STOP with all the meme and man made faggot ideas

My dude, I'm having fried eggs tonight as well

Nonsense, show any significant evidence that nobility had more diseases than the common man.

How about you stop trying to convert people to you cult and let them live their own lives?

You sound like a rapist with your pushing of poverty tier garbage.

You want to live like a peasant, by all means go ahead. I don't have to.

Science? Or witchcraft?

I never said there isn't enough

This is true in many cases, especially cuts of meat like skirt steak. There are so many cheap, easy recipes out there though, that if you do a little research you will be fine. I honestly buy all my meat at a halal butcher. I can get lamb and beef at 1/3 of the price of a normal butcher, as well as get nice organ meat like heart and liver.

Then why do white people need more meat, if there is already enough?

what goes in pottage stew?
it looks like green chile which is really good, if you are ever in the southwest be sure to try it. great in burritos or enchiladas or just as a good dip. Add pork or beef and a bit of cheese and it's a winner. many such cases!

Capsaicin causes cancer? Wow

i'm having fruit right now from a can. I haven't got sick of it yet.

I eat a ketogenic diet. I eat only what my body needs, nothing more and nothing less. I've never felt healthier.

Last time I checked lentils and rice were still dirt cheap. Throw some in the slow cooker with some beef bones and you've got an easy, cheap and delicious meal.
>but the food network--
shut up faggot

This is one of my favorite meals.

Last nights supper was boiled squirrel carcass in rice.
Is that a peasant diet?

Last day of the season too. Thanks for reminding me, better get to it.

all u fruits take it in the can

For example, chicken feet.

Poor people would eat them because they were desperate and they got them for free from richer people, since the richer people threw them away as an inedible part of the chicken.

Now if you go to a restaurant that serves chicken feet, they treat it as some sort of an exotic delicacy and price it accordingly.

Refined food is the devil, especially sugar.
Ban that shit from your homes.

Pig's feet work way better for gelatin.

not sure I'm ready for quite that level.

why should we have to share it? niggers can eat bush meat.

yah that startled me ..I eat at least one habenero a day when I can't find a Ghost or Scorpion . I had heard capsaicin kills cancer cells this recent suggestion about stomach cancer needs more light.

Peasant Indian, Metsican, French,and Italian food == yummy, yummy in my tummy.

I could eat na'an and basmati rice with gravy for days and days, but I would need to take some fiber pills and drink lots of lemon water.

lol i saw you posting these from your farm the other night, higher quality of living in brazil than amerimutts!

Holy fuck why do you do that to yourself
I eat hotter than 80% of the populous but not that hot

You would make a shit capitalist.

Some people are built for it and/or have worked up a tolerance.

you make a great nigger

I've worked a lot with Indian dishes. Their knowledge of spice, and how to apply it situationally is astounding. I started out trying a Chicken Tikka Masala recipe a local Nepalese chef taught me. He did it the cheap way though, and used sugar. Now I really understand the chemistry behind it, how to avoid bitterness, and can make it just as sweet with onion and unsweetened coconut.

I encourage you to keep using that word. One day it will slip in public, and your life will be over =]

Veganism is the white man's greatest enemy. You can't be redpilled if you don't eat meat.

To produce 1 pound of ground beef, you need 70 pounds of grass/grain and 1000 gallons of water.
I eat about a pound of meat or fish every single day, precisely because it is so costly. I also take 40 minute showers every morning, and leave the shower on when I sit on the toilet, because it like the sound of running water. It brings me tremendous glee knowing I'm hoarding all these resources for myself.

Every time I eat a steak I'm sporting a throbbing erection under the dinner table, thinking how the contents of my plate could have fed two African villages for a month. Third world mass starvation can't come soon enough. Add in some desertification and other environmental disasters for extra laughs.

Envirocucks fear our habits will destroy us and our planet over time. They are wrong. If it wasn't for my excessive way of living, niggers will continue to procreate uncontrolled. Niggers and Arabs will continue to overtake and undermine our civilization unchecked. Food and fuel scarcity need to happen sooner rather than later.

Democracy won't save the Occident. Law won't save us. Neither will shitposting on the internet. If you want to get rid of 'undesirables' in your society, you need to make sure the plebs care for nothing but themselves and their families. Scarcity and chaos will make this happen. To rekindle their ethnocentrism and to start deportations, the plebs will need to lose their luxuries.
When people lose their stability and security, they become desperate. And only desperate people are willing to go the extra mile to secure their own well-being. Financial ruin is the only thing that will prevent our cultural and ethnic extinction. Food and fuel scarcity needs to happen soon rather than later.

There can be no Nazi Germany without Weimar Germany preceding it. There can be no creation without destruction.

Truth is in the numbas

>Halal butcher
Bro, you're literally funding Islamic terrorism

Twice a day, usually like peanut butter consistency. Personally I like the smell of my shit. Lay down and I'll drop one on your chest and you can judge for yourself. Dr Schultz is an excellent dooky instructor, he knows a good shit let me tell ya.

>garnish
no

love the buzz.. maybe I am addicted.. also heard it promotes fat burning albeit only a little.. in the evening I make a Hot chocolate with coconut Milk, cacao powder, vanilla extract , cinnamon, liquid stevia extract, giver powder and a chopped up habenero pepper.. I heat that just a little till it begins steaming them blast it in a blender to reduce the pepper bits as much as possible... that produces a real nice warming buzz.. I read Mayan or Aztecs used to add chilies to their cacao beverage...

Normal not disgusting "red pilled" people

Peanut butter is too sticky. You need more vegetables.

My dad

The buzz is noice

This

My father in law has it. Probably more common than you think.

Our entire country is funding Islamic terrorism.

> ... so I’m guessing it’s ______.

Ppl get gout, bc their gut bacteria has been rekt by either alcohol abuse (many active alcoholics and many ppl drying out have major digestive problems), toxic prescription medication, changes in diet or location (including drinking foreign water), or else the food that they eat (chemically treated with Round-Up, etc.). Any one of these can disrupt ppl's gut flora and fauna.

Most major diseases are rooted in your gut. I was on Sup Forums the other night, complaining about my IBS, and I said I was going to do a fecal matter transplant on myself, and I have (after a friend made two "donations" to me). I finished my course of treatment on myself only last Saturday, so I'm waiting to see how much things improve/change for me.

I will keep you all posted.

Meanwhile, look up gut bacteria and FMT for more information about how your gut drives your health.

Our major health problems are due to our guts.

I eat steak + vegetables every day and have never been healthier.

Fuck off. You don't tell me what to eat, nigger.

i know what causes huge logs. sandwiches. I ate a few and it was like I was getting payed by the log.

Peasants also suffered scurvy and iodine deficiencies that nobles didn't, and died by 40.

Before farming humans ate practically nothing but meat idiots.

brehs..have you guys ever roasted cauliflower??

It tastes so good dude, I dip it in catsup and it tastes just like fries dude

Literal autism

That's some tasty looking rookworst m8. I've got a Cumberland sausage in the fridge and I reckon I should go cook it up right now with some onion gravy.

Incorrect. You do not know a proper shit my friend. Any harder means you are dehydrated or didn't have enough fiber to push it through your system fast enough. Soft is proper. Fiber holds water. Enough fiber and your shit moves quick and stays soft for spreading.

It was fermented, not rotten.

There's instances of people on pure fruit diets dying from malnutrition

French cooking is pretty okay if you add vegetables.
The fats and creams fill you up, which means you need less to feel full.
A lot of French cooking is great for left-overs.
One of my favorite breakfasts is just coffee, toast w/honey and an unsalted scrambled egg.
You'd be amazed that cooking your own foods with few ingredients actually makes everything BETTER.
The only trick is to use high quality ingredients.
youtu.be/ocgn6uIzxsU

>The wealthy are usually depicted in paintings and drawings as being OBESE.
Not true. It was far from typical for them to be fat, but only those who could afford plenty of food *could* be fat.

>who do you think was healthier? The poor scrawny peasants? Or the rich and wealthy lords and kings?
The lords and kings, without a doubt.

I said sticky, not soft or hard. Shitting peanut butter is wrong. Should come out with minimal need for cleanup.

Can confirm; my grandmother grew up in an extremely poor area on Cape Breton Island, and lobster was very much poverty food for them.