Why was this so much better than Cowboy Bebop?

Why was this so much better than Cowboy Bebop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mQAfG3DgG7M
youtube.com/watch?v=QGHjp1qHI8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How delusional can you be? It doesn't even come close.

that fucking brothel escape scene with counting stars. one of the best episodes of any show.

cause it has an actual story? cowboys story doesnt come until like the last 3-4 episodes.

*blocks both ur paths*

Basically all slide stories but they almost always involve all three of the main characters so the relationships between characters is developed more than in Bebop

I enjoyed Champloo, especially the music

youtube.com/watch?v=mQAfG3DgG7M

what is this? new age jazz?

Mostly hip hop mixed with hints of other genres
It's a creative mix of the samurai era and modern hip hop. It's not intrusive and doesn't distract from the important parts of the show

baseball blues best anime episode ever

how did you mess up replying to me?

That's Nujabes For ya'

because everything is better than bebop

Nah it was mainly one guy. He just DJ's/Produces hip hop remixes of good unknown jazz songs. (Some japanese jazz artists aswell)

He didn't turn really popular till he died in that car accident though. Before that he wasn't too big.

If you want similar stuff, just look up alot of the artists he worked with. Also I think Binary Star instrumentally wise is on the same vein as Nujabes (Substantial, Funky DL)

Did they really have 15 year old prostitutes in Japan back then?

Dandy > Bebop > Champloo

everybody had 15 year old prostitutes for the bulk of human history

more characteristic/particular characters
there was a point in them going on that journey
the music was very very good, better than cowboy bebop's
this it's jazzy hip hop (""jazz-hop""), look for nujabes

The last episode ending is still one of my favorite tracks for an anime ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=QGHjp1qHI8g

Dear lord, yes.

>Samurai Champloo was the last series Nujabes did music for
I wanna die.

The main characters are actually friends and aren't just people running from their pasts who happen to live together.

Cowboy Bebop - Jazz/Freestyle esque

Space Dandy - Techno R&B/Dance/Pop (kind of)

Samurai Camploo - a-NIGGANIGGANIGGANIGGNIGG- "yo what gud mothatfucka' you finna get shanked sunn'?" Hip-Hop

Even though they lived(glad they did), those fuckers should have died a couple of times at the end.

It was excellent regardless

>I'm triggered: The post
Only the intro/outro had lyrics. The rest of the soundtrack for the most part was instrumental hip-hop.

Three well developed main characters instead of muh Spike the series

It's amazing how that one episode was able to tell such a great star crossed lovers story.

neck yourself

I found the characters and individual stories (and music/art direction) to be much more compelling in Samurai Champloo than in Cowboy Bebop. I love both shows, but Champloo is endlessly rewatchable for me in a way that Bebop isn't. Champloo is also one of the few anime where the dub is great also.

Leave. Samurai Champloo has music on par with that of Cowboy Bebop if not better. Nujabes was a fucking genius.

Bebop had better girls

It was so good that I made my dad watch it. And he never watches anime.

It also helps that Counting Stars is a cover of Affirmation and my dad plays George Benson's version of Affirmation all the time.