Libtards joking about the GOP train crash

Just imagine what they'd do if something happened to POTUS. Fucking subhumans.

Kek

Oh look, GOP tries to push the country forward, only to be stopped by the human filth of the Democratic party.

We're dealing with literal demons.

I heard it wasn't a trash truck till the first Republican bodies were thrown inside.

You're about as gay as an American trying to make a joke about British political parties. Now go brush your teeth, Mohammed.

u ok snowflake?

God I fucking HATE conservatives. Fucking HATE them.

they insulted REPUBLICANS
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING! IMAGINE IF WE TREATED DEMOCRATS LIKE THAT

We hate you too, honey.
Gas the bikes. Race challenge now!

>republicans stopped by literal trash

pottery

IMPEACH and LOCK THAT MOTHERFUCKING TRAITOR BEHIND BARS.

We wouldn't joke about injuries/deaths. We might think about jokes, but wouldn't verbally express them.

The left can't meme or make good jokes

The right are traitors.

You're a fucking shareblue shill.

I want to have a go at them for it, but to be fair if Bernie or Warren fell down a set of stairs or something and died I’d have to get my sides sutured back together.

I guess you could say they got trashed.

Would you be dumb enough to joke about it in public? That's the difference.

American citizen. The GOP is 100% CORRUPT and it has been dying since 1984. Trump is the dismal end of the line for your party and the conservative movement.

You can evolve or fuck off. Or we will MAKE you fuck off.

How do you like those confederate war memorials we scrapped last year? Anything associated with America's traitors MUST DIE.

Oh fuck off all the left has done for years is rant about how evil America is and how much they want globalism now all of a sudden you claim to be patriots no fuck off

We build America and bring it together. You fascist CUNTS fuck it up. Get the fuck out of our way if you value your health.

>Or we will MAKE you fuck off
Bait, but bring it.

>Just imagine what they'd do if something happened to POTUS.

I'd love my ass off, loving every minute of it, and I would spend 3 days in a row shitposting on Sup Forums and harvesting poltard tears.

You would regret that instantly homoboy.

Go awoo in your little awoo anime doll dresses ponyfag.

I'd make a joke about them, but they and their party are already jokes themselves.

Lot of threats you're spouting. This is for (You)

t.German cuck

>GOP get trashed

Hope the dems join them, i hate bipartisanship

Look who's talking.

Nothing new
They made jokes when Scalia died too
But when Ruth Bader Shnozencohen goes, they will require the utmost sanctity and respect.

Go give your mum a hug you failure of society

British bants are always top notch. I wish my amerishart burgers could be this good.

>They made jokes when Scalia died too

I also loved when Breitbart died.

:3

>Being this much of a douche

If they were democrat politicians then Sup Forums banter would be even worse lmao

Even so, Sup Forums is a fringe site.

>let the jokes and memes begin
It's so cringe when it's forced

Just as long as you dont pretend that RBG deserves special sanctity when she cashes in her last shekel

>Liberal "humor"

Lol. Desperate failure just like all xonservative shitbag cowards.

Being a Trumpcunt in 2018.

I actually took the time and read some of her opinions, and I find her brilliant.

Did you know that she was close friends with Scalia? Looks like Scalia was less of a whiny bitch than you.

the sorrow they project karma will be sure to return in full

You chickenshit faggot should wear your homo red hats every day. Every fucking day. Put on your America HATE hat and go for a long walk!

There is no point in keeping your enemies up to some standards that neither you nor your opponents have any intention of upholding.
If a bunch of commie democrats died we would laugh about it. If a bunch of sane people die, they laugh at the sane people.
We're not some kind of buddies. These people are enemies and they need to be killed, and if you think they don't want you killed, you're delusional.

we'll get the funny laugh when libs are put into camps

>Did you know that she was close friends with Scalia?
Everyone knows that, numbnuts.
Just don't cry when someone makes fun of your precious hero

Yes Sup Forums is disgusted by this blatant disregard for human life and common decency.

You dayi s near traitor. You can run but you can't hide.

>Just don't cry when someone makes fun of your precious hero

What am I, a trumpcuck? As an ultra-high IQ city person, I don't allow myself to be guided by muh fee fees.

Great.
More fucking kebab to remove later.
I hate white leftists.

Fuck ALL Republicans. Drive them OUT of the US once and for all!

We would do the same. So be quite.

>Fuck ALL Republicans.

I wouldn't fuck Republicans with your dick.

One day you will grow up to be one.

Spam them with nigger gore and call it a day.

Scalia was pounding that dusty puss - CONFIRMED

>WE POLITICALLY CORRECT NOW
Fuck off, you tone-policing faggot.

meds jimmy, take em

Sup Forums wouldn't be nearly as fun to lurk without the blatant lack of self-awareness

Im enjoying it and Id be laughing if it was /theirguys/ too. a happening is a happening either way.

Cyanide or bleach. Pleaae do it today Trumpcunt loser.

>GOP train crash

OMG IS THE TRAIN OKAY?!

Did you miss your spot in the drive thru at Starbucks this morning user?

Found the conservashit.

Republicunts and demifags are two sides of the same (((coin))). Bravo for taking the bait, you poor sap.

I'm not disgusted by it at all. This is an ideological war that determines whether or not western civilization survives. I just believe it's dumb to make fun of it on a site like Twitter with your real name attached.

>(((coin)))

cringe

Sorry. I meant to say (((shekle))). Is that better, you fucking nigger?

based centrist coming through, better not standing for anything. Everyone should pay attention to this guy here, definitely take him seriously.

you're violating my civil right to not be harassed, bigot

>old fat white lady talking about memes

IT'S A NEW WORLD BARRACK

he's just flirting with you bro, it's what they do.

Brock's dick must be some real sweet stuff, shareblue.

I'm not a centrist, dipshit. The two party system in the US is a fucking joke. A toddler could see that.

Kys nigger. How many died in California from the flu? 32 now? Hope we reach to 100 by next month

How many died in California from the flu? 32 now? I hope that number reaches to 100 by next month nigger

I probably wouldn't laugh if Democrats were in a train crash, just because innocent white people could be hurt in that.
A truck driver died, I wonder if he was white?

The meme army was ready to slam the Deep State narrative after the SOTUS. Deep State knew, so they jumped to the False Flag.

Q predicted it.

>hating Mike Cuckabee
He's like the nicest motherfucker in contemporary American politics, I can see disagreeing with him, but how could anyone hate him?

lol traitors to what?

>We wouldn't joke about injuries/deaths. We might think about jokes, but wouldn't verbally express them.
Lick my sack faggot. You know damn well people here would be making memes making fun of the incident

>Drive them OUT of the US
How are you going to do that? Throw starved nigger bodies at them from your dying urban hellscapes?

I have sworn an actual oath to make a pilgrimage to Feinstien's grave and shit on it when she finally dies, and fully intend to do so. I'll joke about anydeaths I please.

We'd probably joke about it and say basically the same thing

KEK

Fuck off muhammed!
Marxist cuck

Rohingya dont fucking exist!! They're Bengali muslims who burned their own homes because Arsa told them too! I bet your marxist faggot-self doesn't even know who Arsa is. Please fuck off !

Seriously don't even take anything a woman says seriously.
Same goes for Jews and white-guilt er faggots.

Except wer'e winnng you stupid shitskin ;)

wow 4 random twitter users said something stupid this means all liberals are the same way XD

>rightwingers are faggots
Hahahahhaaha you're a leftist dude. It's the gayest ideology possible!

I don't know why people are so assblasted by this when there are plenty of #NeverTrump fags that need to be thrown into the pile. Just because they're """""supporting"""" him now doesn't mean jack shit.

TOO SOON?

They've become completely obsessed with destroying their own nation.

Wow you're a whiney little bitch .Drink more soy,boy.Pic related.

You need to take lessons from leafposters and aussies