Sup Forums status: DESTROYED

Sup Forums status: DESTROYED

Other urls found in this thread:

missionlocal.org/2018/01/ice-raid-false-alarms-throw-sf-mission-community-into-panic/
twitter.com/neiltyson/status/958196092356775938
youtu.be/Rr8ljRgcJNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

#ChainMigration

>proving the evil racists right, that you put foreigners ahead of Countrymen. Always.
Color me shocked.

Wow anecdotes now disprove statistics.

Legal or Illegal immigrant?
Blurring the lines again.

#ChainDeportation

They should all go back to Israel where they belong

Always, and how much have they taken from us? How much did those parents pay over a lifetime to take advantage of our nation to the fullest, in ways that even citizens cannot?

But they are all legal aren't they?

oh wow an indian who is a fucking accountant

Trump does not matter and he does not speak for us. Come! You are ALL welcome in America.

Wow fuck having laws and borders and shit, everyone in the world is just an undocumented American

Should be enough to became quadrillionaires in Mexico.
After all, it's NOT a shithole, right?

Aaise from Trump we are ALL one nation. Borders just don't exist.

Are they legal? Someone phone ICE on him regardless, ruin his week.

Indian Americans earn more than any other race on average.

The US rejects Trump and warmly welcomes immigrants. COME ON DOWN!

Holy shit I can’t stand libshits using the immigration argument. I hate to sound like a boomer/t_d fag but TRUMP SUPPORTS LEGAL IMMIGRATION

Kys

Preet Bharara is that poo states attorney who was fired after he refused to resign when Sessions asked all the states attorneys to do so. Now he sits at home being salty about Trump on Twitter all the time. He really isn't a good example, he should be sent back.

Yeah, Trump wants to change immigration law so only spouses and children can be sponsored by citizens. Currently it's spouses, children, parents and siblings.

>Immigrants are great, look at meeeeeeee, I'm fantastic and so are my massive fucking family

>implying that party shill or his poo family are a contribution to our nation

Get out Pajeet

>we are all so successful and productive and we make your country better
>we would never be allowed in under a merit-based immigration policy
These two thoughts don't seem to jive

>one example justifies an irrational law

It's clearly chain migration and why does america need you pajeet? Oh an accountant how incredible, never heard of a white one

Remove pajeets

I prefer the term "anchor baby"

This is the same guy who covered up whatever was on Anthony Weiner's laptop

If it’s a legal process under current law that is allowed, now if they are illegal aliens breaking laws they will be sent back.

MUH ANECDOTES!

If you're in a medical state I can tell you how to get a card, but the reality is that it's hard to make connections without speaking to people on a human level. I got a medical card just because I didn't want to deal with anyone but my dispensary. I'm also out of my God damn MIND ON the weedle-dee-deed! That WEEDLE-DEE-DEED haha oh my goddddddddd user haha Jesus man Jesus! My fucking MIND is just FUCKED right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! Normally you can find an eclectic group of 90s guys hanging out in the beer gardens and shit or playing cards in coffee shops. Personally if I had to get weed I'd learn to play board games and go make a friend. Though not many of those kids smoke reefer you might find a guy who knows a guy.

"Chain migration" is STILL not getting at the crux of the issue, which is that these immigrants are inferior. Chain migration of Germans or Swedes would be fantastic, given they aren't the libshit ones. Chain migration of Mexicans? Not so much. Nothing will change until we can admit in public that Europeans and especially Northern Europeans are of higher stock and it's just a fact.

Preet is Schumer's bitch, Google it.

That's a nice Twitter not post leaf. Now neck yourself.

>Twitter bot post

replies- all took american jobs GOT TO GO BACK signed america.

Anecdotal

Many sanctuary cities have organizations that aid and abet illegal immigrants. By having rapid response teams that alert illegals and act on tips of impending ICE and Customs and Border Patrol raids, they encourage and promote criminal activity.

RIGHT WING ICING SQUADS
This operation is intended to disrupt if not outright stop their ability to spread their subversion. This will be done through wasting their resources. This also has the potential to shut them down entirely if they overstep and commit a crime themselves such as obstruction of justice.
>False raid reports will make these organizations waste time, manpower, and money chasing nothing.
>There is no way for any of these organizations to know the veracity of the tips.
>Creates a panic in the illegal communities.
>The loss of feeling safe might be enough to send the illegal immigrants packing on their own.

In addition to this, the news could be gold. The leftists who are beyond reasoning with will see it as white supremacy in action, racism, blah blah blah who cares, but anyone on the fence will see the stuff like posting security (as if they can or will do anything about it) as absurd. Robbing them of yet another subversive tool is the best way to put them down.

Add to the hotline list in pic related if you have new numbers to add.

Proof of concept: >missionlocal.org/2018/01/ice-raid-false-alarms-throw-sf-mission-community-into-panic/

Use your knowledge of your area for target selection. Report places where illegals are likely to gather such as hispanic churches, certain schools, suspect businesses, advocacy group meetings, protests, etc. Note that many of these places are not ones that ICE or CBP is legally able to enter, but they do wait outside and surveil sites. It is best if you know for a fact that there are illegals there. Make it believable and name one of the agencies involved in enforcement of immigration law (ICE or CBP) in your tip as in "I heard a guy at school say his dad has reported some of my undocumented classmates to Customs" or that "an associate who is a cop mentioned knowledge of a impending ICE raid on February whatever after church". The less time they have to act, the more likely they are to rush in and make mistakes. Whatever story you want to back it with, just make it reasonably believable.

Save any correspondence or record if able to catch them in any potential illegal activity. Feel free to report the organizations themselves to law enforcement if you come up with any evidence. God speed anons.

>pREEEEEEEEEEEEEEt

Preet Bharara is not a bot. He's a wanker, but he is sadly a real person, he even has a self-adoring wikipedia entry which he no doubt lovingly tends.

> my nuclear family brought over six brothers
> w-we're successful, why ever would you oppose this?

this desu
>my immigrant family doesn't suck, therefore all immigrant families are the best!

So basically that's 9 jobs that should of went to americans. So when 9 families go without food tonight i hope you have that same smugness

>we are here to demean your politics
>becausw we immigrated her

It's hard not to despise people who fall for this shit.

Do I hear woodchippers?

the epitome of #immigrantprivilege
>i wonder why he feels his extended family has priority over other people wanting to come to the US

Just ask if they were legal or not.

That's literally the whole argument, faggot

It is confirmed

He is India, and part of the most successful imigrants to America. Also I am guessing they came legally which is great. we brought some great talent to the US. Wouldn't he rather have that than diseased ridden shitholers that can't read and support themselves by commiting crimes or living off welfare?

They are americans. You're just mad they aren't white.

>generalizing is OK when I do it
t. liberal

you have to go back

Why the fuck can the left not distinguish between LEGAL immigration and ILLEGAL immigration?

oh, yeah. Only they benefit from ILLEGAL immigration.

le nigger science guy chimes in:

>Not that anybody asked, but one-third (95 out of 289) of all American Nobel Prizes in the Sciences have been earned by Immigrants to the United States.

twitter.com/neiltyson/status/958196092356775938

I wonder how many of those Nobel Prize winning scientists were originally from Mexico or Central America?

BUT DO THEY SHIT IN THE STREET

literal enemies of the republic

No, the left benefits from both.

>All proud & contributing Americans
>works for government

This is a guy who instead of prosecuting debt collectors under the FDCPA he went after people making $20/hr with wire fraud charges threatening up to 20 years.

>"""people"""

Everybody supports legal immigration. That has never been a debate.

"I'm so proud I managed to integrate to society despite being an immigrant"

I didn't know it was a disability. I guess for most it is.

its not about the merit based policy, its about sponsoring your siblings to get residency in america before taking any citizenship or residency protocals

Oh look, another outlier Being applied to the general population

So what? Were we short on accountants? We're the women going "ya know what really makes me wet is a nerdy Indian guy"? Fuck off and die

No, not really. Even the houses new immigration bill drastically cut immigration.

That black chick on the back looks ready to pounce on It

>deeply interdependent family
>moves to a different country

GTFO preet.

the way all these /literallywhos/ astroturf their metrics to unrealistic levels says everything you need to know about them

Yes!

youtu.be/Rr8ljRgcJNM

Hey look, it's the exception that confirms the rule!

Brilliant. I got Austin!

LOL, classic.

The argument that immigration should be based upon the success of immigrants is ridiculous. 100 million Chinese could potentially be successful in the US but that doesn't mean letting them all immigrate is a good idea.

I'm tired of the cuckservatives and their kike masters trying to make this a debate on productivity because it's not one they will win and the kikes know it.

>one is an accountant
Is he the successful one?

>i know a good moral hardworking black family so therefore all niggers are good moral hardworking people that we should open our homes to

That was not my point. My point is that I have not heard any argument against legal immigration. Limiting the amount is not opposition to the concept of legal immigration. Just because I turned the faucet down to lower the flow does not mean I oppose water!

Work on tour reading comprehension.

#ChainMigration has to end.
Send them back.
Make America white again.
Remove pajeet.
Remove kebab.
Death to La Raza.
Fuck the kangs.
Whites built this country and I'm tired of it being given away to people who hate us.
Fuck them.
They don't deserve to be here if they're going to be ungrateful.

>OK Johnny foreigner. We've looked through your credentials. Everything seems in order. We like the cut of your jib. We think you'll do well in America. Come on in.
>whoa whoa whoa... Who's this... Your wife? OK yes we allow spouses.
>wait who's this?
>it's supposed to be one of you.
>one of you
>stop
>I said stop
>no you can't bring all of...
>stop.
>stop that's too many people.
>fucking stop it.
>Jesus christ what have I done.
>FUUUUUUUUUU-

OK, we'll just let everyone in, then. I'm convinced this will have zero ramifications for our culture, infrastructure, or stability for the next 50 years.