I'm very left wing but Sup Forums is right about one thing I guess

>White people want their kids to have a high quality of life
>White people are therefore having fewer children as the cost of living goes up
"we....we have to let in immigrants because of muh aging population!"
>Property values and cost of living goes up as more people move here
>Cost of raising a family go up. White people still want their kids to have a high quality of life, so they have even fewer children
"We....we have to let in more immigrants! Someone has to replace our population decline!"
When will this bullshit end, Sup Forums? Everything would be fine if we just had strict immigration laws like japan. Then our population could decline to the proper amount and things could correct themselves.
But white countries seem to love importing immigrants anyway. It's basically cultural suicide, and everybody knows it, but it's extremely avoidable, as far as I can tell.
I just want to tell pro-immigration people that the problem they are trying to solve is actually something they are literally making worse.

Do you think being a leftist is the ethical position?

The best society is not going to have private property in it, and I certainly don't think it will be run by the rich, but rather by the good.

"First, no one will possess any private property except for what's entirely necessary." (Plato's Republic 416d)

Do you think having private property is unethical?

I think of private property as more like a tool that can be used for good or evil. I think probably it should be owned by people whose job is to benefit society, and not by people who can just do whatever they want

I would have a democratic government appoint property owners, like how our democratic government appoints judges

>good values are good
wow congratulations

>I'm very left wing
Fuck off faggot.

How do you determine what constitutes a benefit to society and how do you stop evil people from being democratically elected into your government?

Travelling between countries is only going to get easier, faster and cheaper. Bureaucracy associated with applying for residency in other countries will only get more streamlined. The internet has already done enough, but when the tech comes for fully accurate translation language barriers will no longer be an obstacle, cultures will mix and borders will become increasingly blurred. Races and nations will intermarry and interbreed as a result.

All of this is going to be driven by technology which will not stop. Said technology will not make this its endgame, but this will come about as a result. There never has been and there never will be a time when technology completely stops and never again moves forward, not unless humanity is destroyed.

Fighting immigration is a fools errand. No matter how much people get angry and annoyed, the benefits the technology brings won't be enough for people to arbitrarily stand against it.

whites and asians are the only races capable of building or even maintaining what we call civilization.

>it is good when the ruling class tries to make people's lives better instead of trying to get rich
leftism is not rocket science

being dependent on wealth will make you unhappy

>How do you determine what constitutes a benefit to society
Hm....most everyone should have a job. People should be taught useful skills. Crime should be low. There's no one right way to ensure all this stuff, but the government could get rid of someone if they did a bad job.
>how do you stop evil people from being democratically elected into your government?
Government positions wouldn't pay much more than other positions, so people wouldn't seek power out of greed.

>technology makes immigration inevitable

How come japan and korea have low immigration rates then my friend

if people were able to keep all their income then they would be able to have more kids as well... productive white people have their resources redistributed to non productive people. And having more children is an incentive for non productive people to keep getting resources for longer.

It's because there are genuine retards out there who openly admit to being "very leftwing"

The only thing that makes a society function is incentive to acquire private property. You take away incentive, then you take away motivation to produce. Get a clue.

Because contrary to popular belief, neither of them have particularly amazing technology.

The system you are proposing has quite a large scope of perceived power don't you think?
How then are you to prevent corruption from taking hold and turning this concentration of power into tyranny?

That's not true at all though. You are just talking out of your ass.

>people work to acquire private property
I think there's two kinds of private property. There's property that a person accumulates for their own use, and for their family's use. Home, car, food, etc
Then there is property that one accumulates because one knows other people want to use it. Apartment complexes, corporations, farmland.
I think people often work to get the first kind of property, and that most people are not really in a position to acquire the second kind of property. So most work would probably continue, even without access to the second kind of property.

very sorry
loads of people in asia want to move to japan, they just aren't allowed to because the japanese are ethnonationalists

Baby's first foray into politics. Politics don't pay very well right now in the grand scheme of things yet our government is full of awful and corrupt people. All of these people like Clinton and maxine waters are magically millionaires yet haven't ever had a real job. The problem with a huge democracy and government is that the more power these scumbags have the more they can skim off the top for themselves and their friends. As the US government has gotten more power this country has gotten considerably worse.

You love democracy yet the system you want to give even more power to is the reason why you are complaining about immigration. No one voted to have unlimited immigrants flood their country from the third world yet here they are. Unlimited immigration is extremely unpopular across the US and Europe yet it continues. Democracy is a scam thst is controlled by all the rich people you hate so much.

Get rid of the welfare state.

Stop handing out free shit and the cock roaches will stop crawling into your country.

If you leave out the apple pie, ants will start crawling in.

How many immigrants do you think Europe would have without the welfare state?

How many single mothers would the US have without their welfare?

>Baby's first foray into politics
Haha absolutely.

>the rich control our democracy
Absolutely. You gave Hilary as an example, and she's on the payroll of rich people who should never have gotten that rich in the first place imo

>how to prevent corruption
It's got to be part of the culture. I think moral education for children is very important.
>how to prevent tyranny
I would still have three branches of government, with property owners being like a fourth branch. I figured they could check and balance each other.