Sup Forumsto Rico Thread

Puerto Rican here, AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/part-I/chapter-96
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are Puerto Rican’s all disgusting criminals that smell like shit?

colonial oppression /s

Hmmm so let me get this straight... you were savages when you were colonized and since you’ve been freed from the shackles of your captors you’re still savages. But somewhere in the interim you would’ve been building flying cars and going to the moon if it wasn’t for the evil white man colonizing you? I’m gonna guess no and just say you are disgusting mongrels who should be genocided. You are all filthy ugly brown stupid trash and I cannot explain how much I hate you.

are you so illiterate that you didn't notice the /s you fucking burgertard?

Yeah I’m illiterate. Because I don’t use gay like memes to describe my sarcasm. Fuck off you brown piece of shit what’re you even doing here this is a place for white people go back to whatever favela you crawled out of

has san juan recovered?

MUFONGO

Did you guys recovered after the happening last year?

Speaking of RICO - Hey! Trump.
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/part-I/chapter-96

Fuck you puerto rico you ruined all of latin america with your fucking regg*eton ""music"" and nigger culture
Fucking trash

it's a lot better but there's still trees everywhere, cables everywhere, traffic lights don't work

giant fucking mess

You folks live on a friggin Tropical Paradise.

HowTF are you not a flourishing, booming major US tourist destination?

Mexico is going to hell thanks to total control by the cartels and you should be grabbing all that lost tourism.

WTF?

You guys EVER going to GYST?

how many more billions do your tiny country need to get back on its feet...also why did the congressman run out of the SOTU

based blue Peru

hundred billion, gutierrez is a fuqboi

>this is a place for white people
my sides are in space

How long before you start begging for paypal or bitcoin like you and Venezuela do?

old san juan doesn't have electricity yet as far as I know

Why did FEMA stop the food shippment

no amount of money can repair the political and social retardation here

okay next time I see POTUS, i've him write you guys a check

so you dont want any more money or wat... cause I can tell trump youre okay

Tourism is(was) pretty big here, not sure how much more it can grow. Also tourism tax money don't pay all the bills

Country needs billions to maintaint itself operational, without counting the money needed to actually repair infrastructure so what said

im not, so its not all.

FUCK YOU SCUM PIECE IF SHIT
YOUR CULTURE, PEOPLE, AND MINDSET IS FUCKING DISGUSTING

I'm glad dahnald didn't talk much about us, you scum don't deserve to be under the US's care. You know how much money we received in aid? Over 1.6 billion dollars!

I went through all, and never once did I see a supermarket go empty. We didn't need the aid, Puerto Ricans are just disgusting parasites. Isabelafag reporting in, and we got hit hard

Stfu Pedro, they'll join the states soon to leech more gibs and to open the border to all the hispanics

aint you guys so shitty you illegally emigrate into Mexico?

And yes "you" and "us" and "I" are referring to the same nation here. Excuse the schizophrenic behavior

Go back to your containment island you ape

but how will i continue to fuck "aryan" woman there?

Is the heroin as good as i hear?

Do they really have 3 dollar bags?

>implying your micro monkey dick can penetrate anything

well the "white" women love my peepee. ive gotten 2 pregnant.

>this is a place for white people
>this is a place where non-white people larp as white people
ftfy

because our food infrastructure is working again, it's not necessary

thanks

>Isabela
explains your retardation, aid did help rural and metro communities and people who needed to save money for other things(like gas)

>implying your culture is any better

lying sack of shit, supermarkets were fucking closed during the peak of the crisis, basic shit was hard to find even if you sat through the multi-hour lines to get into the supermarket

we did need the fucking aid you piece of shit, specially the fucking areas that had no road access, god damn

Im puerto rican and i hate the common puerto rican. Leftist retards that want full blown communism. You get what you deserve. My neighbours are puerto rican and they are the typical one-up fucks that they are. Thry own a small business and they both voted hillary. Fucking hate the island roach mentality. Please Kek mega hurricane season this year that makes last year look like wayne brady making malcolm x look like bryan gumbal

At least we didn't make reggaeton you fucking double nigger