Literally what did he mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zoass6XxJwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>hey kidz im jst lik yu! see?
>now buy my carpet and my books you litl twerpss xD

get a Sup Forums gold pass with code PEPE for the next week

obviously.

To find your own place where you can ecochamber memes all day and at the end of the day, reach your own conclusion after all the shitposting.

Kek

He mentioned it on Rogan

Giving away his book for free?

He actually gave away his book for one week to the "kek boys".
In his recent interview with Joe Rogan he talks about it.

he explains it on JRE

>KEK boys
kekistanis/basically members of Sup Forums
>Seek your Sup Forums
he's pronouncing it like "fortune", and using it in that way as well
>Don't stay in the underworld
Don't lurk exclusively on Sup Forums and Sup Forums and open up yourself to other conversations
>Author your future
He has a future authoring program and wants you to purchase it
>Code PEPE
coupon code
>Free 4 U 4 1 wk
>Free for you for one week

Screencap this so threads like this go away.

There's your explanation.

lmao at pic
world needs a nuclear holocaust

He wants to rescue us from the Chaos that we live in on this website and teach us personal responsibility . He is our Savior.
youtube.com/watch?v=zoass6XxJwk

He's a condesending faggot for assuming we don't have our shit in order already. I guess he is a shrink, all they can do is project.

Where would I put the code in?

He wants you to get off Sup Forums and get into the streets. Clean your bedrooms. It's time to free Kekistan. Day of the Rope. Name the Jew. Deport immigrants. It's time to make this happen.

If you're in a medical state I can tell you how to get a card, but the reality is that it's hard to make connections without speaking to people on a human level. I got a medical card just because I didn't want to deal with anyone but my dispensary. I'm also out of my God damn MIND ON the weedle-dee-deed! That WEEDLE-DEE-DEED haha oh my goddddddddd user haha Jesus man Jesus! My fucking MIND is just FUCKED right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! Normally you can find an eclectic group of 90s guys hanging out in the beer gardens and shit or playing cards in coffee shops. Personally if I had to get weed I'd learn to play board games and go make a friend. Though not many of those kids smoke reefer you might find a guy who knows a guy.

Pretty much this.

Tryna get Sup Forums faggots out of fuckong basements what else could he fucking mean

which site do i use this code?

is it for book or future authoring?

jesus christ

Uhhh... there are regularly threads on here about how much better life is when you're a NEET.

I don't think it's projection.

In your ass.

JP considers you evil for having mean thoughts about jews. Also, the suggestion that far right people are less "sorted out" is both inacurate and insulting.

There are regular threads here about everything, you fucking retard, our daily user count is in the hundreds of thousands.

Im fucking serious.
Where? Im not just gonna google jordan peterson free shit.

And I already thought he was a faggot

There are good reasons to believe that a significant portion of the Sup Forums userbase does not have their life together.

>How do you do fellow kids

The ones who need to know about personal responsibility aren't the ones listening to random looneys on the internet. The people who listen to him are self-confirming hyperindividualists that justify the lack of social cohesion within their community with his "teachings."

Only insofar as a significant portion of all people, especially young people, are floundering.

Looks like he's offering the first week of some coding online classes for free and is directing it towards people on Sup Forums.

DELETE THAT LIST BIGOT

I don't think so. For example, the proclivity towards trolling isn't characteristic of people who have their shit together. That's a major part of the culture here.

not entirely true. It is a program that he created and believes everyone can benefit. it's not some slight against you or us, you sound like a butthurt overly sensitive faggot. he is very aware of us and understands that it is necessary for everyone to journey into chaos and the underworld. he is also thankful for the support that we have given him, so this is a gift from to us, he does this for all of his students in his classes as well.

All anonymous communication is as such. Defaulting to respect is something you only do when you have to uphold a reputation. Anonymity relieves us of this burden, and allows for genuinely open communication.

Nehlen has been an absolute madman so far. He's literally a government official tier kind of guy and keeps calling * out non-stop