Overlord

How much long I have to wait for volume 12!?

2 more months.

You're a kind soul.

just give up on overlord....its all downhill from here

i hope you like reptiles

I loved the lizards. Best part of Overlord.

>OP waiting for volume 12
>warns him about lizards from volume 4
Are you retarded?

That's the most handsome egg head I've ever seen.

You will wait forever

Touch-me Narb-chan.

Absolutely disgusting.

Using the Supreme Being name without sama.
Absolutely disgusting

When will Ainz stop fucking around and conquer the world already?

After he puts a baby in any NPC, whats the point of having an empire if you cant leave it to someone after you die?

An immortal doesn't need an heir.

>immortal
dying as in beeing so fed up with their problems that he knocks up one of the NPCs just to put someone else in that throne so he can spend the rest of his days >studying in his room/adventuring/reminscing about the old days in a dream like state.

Maybe in the sequel Overlord 2, author said right now is all about his opness.

When has the author ever stated there's going to be an Overlord 2?

Nabe is cute~

Why are there no good Clem hentai damn it

is Vol 10 the most forgettable of the series? I can't remember anything that happened in it besides Ainz fighting in an arena vs a Troll

>centuries pass, devises magitech VR
>spends his time idly exploring new worlds since this one has long since lost any mystery or challenge
>servers go down, yet still in-game, facepalm ensues

Jirciv broke. It was great.

Phillipp the man that makes Ainz dances in his palm and was even brave enough to touch Albedo.

What's going to happen with Kingdom now?
Initially, it was Demiurge's plan to destroy it in order to get Empire to accept vassalage, but now that Ainz has broken Jirc, that plan is sort of pointless, no?

You forgotten about that part that, it all started as a simple wish to sell more vegetables.

No, you just have shit memory. I remember everything from Volume 10.

>Initially, it was Demiurge's plan to destroy it
Uh, no? That was never Demiurge's plan. He's been using Renner to take over the Kingdom, he never intended to destroy it.

He did state that the Empire were supposed to not accept vassalage until after Kingdom had been destroyed.

“Destroyed” as in ravaged with famine and political unrest, so that they have no choice but to become a vassal of SKOAG, not “destroyed” as in the Kingdom being annihilated off the face of the NW.

He didn’t plan to destroy the Kingdom for the sole purpose of making the Empire accept vassalage. His intent to destroy the Kingdom was this , the Empire easily accepting vassalage afterword was just an added bonus. So, the plan regarding Kingdom should proceed just fine.

>inb4 he turns into the main antagonist
Lets be honest he achieved a lot more than everyone else so far.

Think the author mentioned that this is a prequel, and the main series starts after overlord ends.

>achieved
He didn't achieve anything. His new position is all thanks to Ainz and Albedo.

Mare is going to do terrible things to the elf king's boipucci

Albedo basically told the six fingers to kill him. I don"t think he can survive that long after.

Isn't it entirely possible that the nobility of Re-Estize Kingdom might end up getting phased out completely?

Ultimately, it makes more sense for a vassal state to have a centralized goverment as this makes it far more easier for the liege lord to hold those in charge accountable.

Most of the tasks handled by lords can be handled better by Ainz's undead anyhow.

Elf King is a player.

>is Vol 10 the most forgettable of the series?
You are right, the only thing I remember is Ainz+ach adventures.

I'm reading the manga and it's nearing the end of the lizardmen ark, what are you all talking about
What the fuck am I missing and where can I catch up

ERASE THE JEW PRESS FAG!

10 was my favourite volume. You have shit taste.

Nabe is retarded~

It would be rather non-creative decision her part.
I think he would get the Workers treatment.

where do I even read overlord if I don't read moonrunes?

Elf King is for

Aura to strap-on

He is for the genderswap spell and forced impregnation by owlbear Mare, obviously.

But user that's too hard!

>What the fuck am I missing and where can I catch up
Is all about Light Novel, but it's okey if you continue with the manga, ain't a bad way.

Then you can kill yourself.

So I'm in the middle of volume 4. Does Pandora's Actor reappear a lot later on? He seems really fun, and I'd quite like for Ainz to be more fatherly toward him. Does anything along those lines happen?

Also, are the lizards going to be actually relevant or is this just world-building and minor characters doing minor character things?

Why are people so fucking incompetent? Too lazy to lurk threads or investigate on their own.
Use your brains.

what is your answer?

Mentioned in v7, but he gets a speaking role in v10.

I'm looking forward to s2 of Overlord so much, I just love the VAs, specially Ains.

Any speculation on Clem's missing corpse?

>manga
Aren't you going to be happy when the second season rolls around? Lizardmen arc will be completed in 3-4 episodes... or at least I hope they don't waste more episodes on it.

>world-building and minor characters doing minor character things
That's exactly what it is, but they'll return as minor characters doing minor things in volumes 7 and 11 for what it's worth. The volumes 4, 5 & 7 are what most people have trouble with.

Volume 4 is arguably the hardest because it's 90% from the Lizards POV and the lizards remain largely irrelevant, but if you're actually enjoying it then it only gets better from here.

Volume 5 is also about 40-50% non-Nazarick POV and is mainly just character introductions and a setup for the events in volume 6, but all the characters introduced are actually relevant and the pay-off next volume is amazing.

Volume 7 while being pretty good in my opinion is somewhat controversial because "Ainz was being evil" which is true, but then again the ride is just beginning. It's also somewhat of a setup for volume 9 which is also amazing.

Volume 8 gets a honorable mention for being a complete slice of life side story with half being about Enri the village girl and the other half about Ainz.

The volumes with the "good stuff" are volumes 6, 9, 10 & 11, but again this is just my opinion.

v7 is basically the direct prequel to v9.

What if instead of a level 100 Albedo, Ainz made a hundred level 1 Albedo's to run stuff for him?

I agree completely with everything you said so I have nothing to post.

Season 2 will be 26 episodes, I can feel it.

Volume 5 will make a great introduction. Unknown characters do stealth raid onto unknown location.BR attacks Eight fingers's facility.

What shall they do with the volume 4? Will be an order 5-4-6 better for the adaptation?

it will be 4, 5 ,6
if its 26 episodes it could become
4,D-CD 1, 8, D-CD 2, 5, 6

Atleast it would be to a degree chronological.
I hope as allways.

Vol4 climax will also make a nice intro to season 2, i think.