If you could take a laptop back in time to 1776 and show the American Founding Fathers what the future was like...

If you could take a laptop back in time to 1776 and show the American Founding Fathers what the future was like, what actions do you think they, and you as their prime advisor would take differently to change things?
The laptop will eventually run out of power but you are allowed to tell them about anything you personally know, whether it be a political phenomenon or how much you know about electricity or modern firearms.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_KtvwrdWgw
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/11/watch-anti-migrant-video-going-viral-across-europe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Da joos

tell them about the kikes and that America will become their golem to destroy the White race.

you'd probably be killed cause demonic shit.

massive slave buyback program. the north would pay fair prices for southern slaves to be returned to africa and never allowed to return

Also, what kinds of things would you specifically show them in order to really get your points across?

they were masons and you would get suicided in 1776 right after helping them extract enough data to speed up their agenda

The biggest problem is the vague language used in the Constitution. Have them clarify that, have them write supporting documents clarifying the reasoning for the position even further, and tip them off to the development of technology (ie internet, weaponry, etc) so that they can put the document into more universal terms rather than using terminology which could be falsely misconstrued as to limiting the reach of the constitution to the contemporary definitions, as opposed to the more fundamental goals which guided its design.

The Founding Fathers would have already been anti-Semitic, Ben Franklin even questioned the idea of so many Germans coming in.
That's the thing, these people already were "redpilled", it was just the norm back then.
Telling them about the Jews might not be enough. You would have to guide them to take actions that future generations would not be able to fuck up.

They would probably modify the second amendment to include phrasing like "the citizenry shall have the right to bear any type of weapon that the military is authorized to use" in addition to the rest of the amendment. I also think that they would try to reword other parts of the constitution in an attempt to prevent the government overreach that occurs today.

Put term limits in the constitution so kikes and traitors like Schumer Pelosi McCain etc can’t leech the system.

they would probably commit genocide against blacks, and put in laws to prevent jewish subversion

I would show them how to install gentoo then I would toss the laptop and tell them to use a desktop.

>The laptop will eventually run out of power

As easy as making a lead-acid battery, having the charger plug and reaching the needed voltage.
I would personally convince them to join me in making New Spain great again, in exchange of my wealth and power because I would be THE fucking genius of that century. lol.

Is it Weiner's laptop?

I think they would take it further than just blacks.
I think at a minimum, over the next few decades they would march south and take out every Indio and Mestizo in the Americas to form one giant isolationist ethnostate.

The founding fathers did say that the American revolution might not work. I think they would've said, "right guys we're moving to Australia and we won't bring our negroes with us."

Kill em while they are still in the crib.

They were not anti-Semites. Ben Franklin helped establish synagogues and George Washington wrote a letter straight up saying Jews were welcome in America. The largest financier of the American Revolution was a Jew.

Wait it wasn't mapped till the 1790's.

Yep. All you'd have to do is show them a cover of National Geographic where it shows what the average American would look like in 2050

yeah about your founding fathers, give this a look:
Matrix-US_Constitution.pdf

If I'm treating these seriously and not memeing, I think they would probably add amendments forbidding the establishment of a Federal Reserve. They'd also probably also extend slave rights to be more in line with indentured servants rather than full on slaves. They'd be horrified by what Lincoln did. Doubly so about the political elite families of Bush/Clinton/Kennedy. They would unironically support Trump--at least on principal for securing the nation and prioritizing limited government intervention.

I could actually also potentially seeing them establishing a democratically elected royalty.

I agree, one of the only concrete things you could advise them to do

>the north would pay fair prices for southern slaves to be returned to africa and never allowed to return
the north kept all the money from the unpaid loans on the slaves that southerners had taken out from northern banks

I've thought about a scenario for a long time.

I'm almost positive the founding fathers would have simply said "its up to you to fix those problems, not us"

The Constitution was broadly worded because they couldn't agree on a whole lot, it was built around several compromises. Jefferson thought it was overrach for there to be a national bank as established in 1791, critics of Jefferson though it was overrach on his part to authorized the Lousiana Purchase even though it was via treaty and was ratified by the Senate as the Constitution says, etc. Secessionists tendences were widespread all though early US history since it was understood the nature of the union but the civil war changed that. The founders would be surprised the US has even lasted as long as it has.

I could see castrating slaves catching on.

>Representative Democracy would immediately be shitcanned in favor of controlled monarchy
>Slavery banned, ship existing darkies back to Africa
>Even clearer wording on 2A
>Ban on Jews
>Central Banking specifically prohibited by Constitutional Law
>Income Tax prohibited
>Voting rights extended only to Landed Males, gotta have skin in the game, no Roasties vote
>Congress members personally responsible for cost overruns and budget misses
>Term Limits

>muh federal reserve
The first national bank was established in 1791.

lmao, my lap top would never run out of power. Making electricity and a small transformer is simple knowledge at this point. My lap top would run for years. We would have niggers dead and the world conquered in less then 25 years.

I'd give Jefferson the knowledge and technology necessary to purge the Federalists before they could install their (((central bank))) and thwart the revolution. I'd also warn him that the slavery gambit would backfire and hold the founders' distant descendants hostage to rampant crime and gibsmedats.

But the Founding Fathers weren't boomers.
I think they would be pretty horrified at the present state of things and take action.
I'd show them Gex's video to really get them in shock.
youtube.com/watch?v=J_KtvwrdWgw

I would show them this video
>breitbart.com/london/2015/11/11/watch-anti-migrant-video-going-viral-across-europe/

then explain that the slaves would soon have their own president. This would result in them immediately stopping the importing of non whites and the extermination of any already there, resulting in a permanent ethnostate situation that would inevitably spread to Europe, after George Washington showed the king some dank memes.

kek, ninja'd on the vid

>vague language used in the Constitution
No such thing unless you are retarded
>supporting documents clarifying the reasoning for the position even further
Those are called The Federalist Papers.

Well what fucking jew opposed that, then?

The government could buy slaves on condition that they be deported to Africa

HIVEMIND MEME IS REAL CONFIRMED BY NUMERALS

They should have stayed with England.

Confirmed

Louis XVI was a Jew?

>If you could take a laptop back in time to 1776 and show the American Founding Fathers what the future was like,

Dude they'd kill you for practicing magic

You've already made a very impact in the ripple of history, you can't be sure technology will develop in the same way.

Make the white only thing a constitutional amendment. Send all niggers back to africa. Would give then plans for cotton gin a little early as incentive. (Sorry Eli, it's for the greater good.)

>All guns and weaponry allowed
>term limits for house & senate
>Christians only as citizens. Period. All others are treated as legal migrants with no possibility for citizenship regardless of conversion
>Land owning white makes can vote. No others
>Bill of rights cannot be touched.
>Criminalize Slavery, send blacks to Africa
>Invade Canada post American expansionism (1900)
>Annex Cuba early.
There’s so much to do.

The interstate commerce clause probably way farther than what the founders intended.
>it's illegal for you to grow a plant

>Walk up to founding fathers to tell them about the Jews
>get suicided by musket shot to back of head

this

>If you could take a laptop back in time to

Just going back in time into that era could wipe out all the colonists with a simple handshake and a few sneezes and coughs.

>>All guns and weaponry allowed
I'm all for private ownership of battleships and whatnot (apparently we're technically allowed to do this according to constitutional law)
But I'm not sold on allowing any private entity to own nuclear weapons. I don't know what the ancap explanation for that one is.

You of course would take flu shot technology with you

I immediately show them how electricity works and show them what they can do with steam power. I use my knowledge of chemistry to help them construct rudimentary rocket technology. I teach them as much scientificknowledge as I can as quickly as I can. My knowledge is less than complete but enough to bring in a golden age of technology and industry to the fledgling country.

>If you could take a laptop back in time to 1776 and show the American Founding Fathers what the future was like, what actions do you think they, and you as their prime advisor would take differently to change things?
>The laptop will eventually run out of power but you are allowed to tell them about anything you personally know, whether it be a political phenomenon or how much you know about electricity or modern firearms.
The constitution needs to include wording specifying that any political figures whi defy it are guilty of treason and the second amendment needs to include pictures in crayon so liberals can understand it, actually, Id just bring them back to this time and arm them, they'd get shit done

Also i suppose i download the sum total of human scientific knowledge to the laptop to be accessed once we can recharge the laptop. Might as well bring the 21st century to the 18th.

I don't know what he was talking about either.

you-better-search-that-shit-nigga.jpg

>t rudimentary rocket technology
You do realize they used rocket artillery back then?
Hell they used to use rockets to shoot mooring ropes to ships
Do you even know the US national anthem?
>rockets red glare

All you would have to do is get them a head start on electricity and simple circuit boards.

Agree completely except that you wouldn't need to buy them back. There were southern state members who were founding fathers. Once they saw the information they would voluntarily give their slaves up and pay for them to get shipped back.

And maybe stop the petrol cartels before even being created so electricity is the main source of energy. The world would be much of a better place.

killed for witchcraft, enjoy

There is nothing wrong with recreational nukes

Can you afford them? I can't.

Seems like killing the jews would have been easier before they really had a large population here.

That has to be one of my all time favorite commercials

Those were cannons. Proper rocketry didnt kick off until wwii. I want to bring that to 1776.

Fuck.

That boiled my blood. I am terrified for my western brothers and sisters across the ocean.

I'd break the time machine. I know what's best for everyone.

The founding fathers had no concept of a white race. I mean they looked down on niggers and Indians, but they didn't see Russians, Germans, or Italians as their brothers in any way shape or form.

I would show them the perversion of the state and the extreme power of the central government, primarily hoping to convince them to have jus sanguinis citizenship as opposed to jus soli. I would also tell them to keep all non-Anglos out of the country as Germans, Italians, and other ethnic groups with their servile instincts are the ones who gave the central government so much power.

Not make it a democracy or immediately ship out all niggers post haste

>no black slaves they get freed
>if you go west you kill everyone west and you kill every Mexican there is and take all their land
>tell them about the future of guns so that ammo and gun types can't be restricted through "living interpretation"
>make requirements of citizenship be only granted to Europeans
>only way you can be born a citizen is if at least one parent is a natural born citizen

There America is fixed for a much longer time

>if you go west you kill everyone west and you kill every Mexican there is and take all their land
Mexico had next to no people living in the regions the US annexed. Nearly all of the Mexicans currently living in the US are desceneded from immigrants who arrived during the 20th or 21st century.

>tell them about the future of guns so that ammo and gun types can't be restricted through "living interpretation"
I doubt that this would actually change anything since even laws with obvious interpretation like the tenth amendment are ignored regularly. You are better off making constitutional death squads.

Oh and make English the official language and outlaw other languages to be used by businesses, schools, government, etc.

Read take All land and kill All mexicans

If you give examples of rifles machine guns and give examples on how ammo cannot be restricted instead of making a rule it would be much harder to change and easier to rule against such laws

How would that be good enough to stop all of the demographic problems America and Europe are facing?

What the fuck is this post

I would destroy the laptop and go live the rest of my days making wheels or some shit. You didn't pick your own cotton so you don't deserve time space fixes for your jew semen slurping problem.

I would go in a different direction and come up with a new language known by no one else on Earth and gradually teach it to everyone.
Then once the generation comes that is totally fluent in this constructed language, we drop English entirely.
The purpose of this would be to maximize an isolationist policy of the massive level of technological advancement we would have over say, China.
We could make it a capital crime to do so.

The Federal government should have been more carefully set up as an instrument for guarding individual rights rather than resticting them. The Federal government's job should be to protect the States against foreign powers and the people as individuals against absuses by the State governments. In order to prevent a conflict of interest, the Federal government need to be prevented from becoming a regulator of private citizens. Here are some specific recommendations:

1. The Constitution should prohibit Federal taxation of private persons, property, or institutions. The Federal government should only be allowed to tax the revenue of the state governments. All revenue of all states must be taxed at a single rate. This is to help prevent excessive Federal bloat and "power of the purse" subordination of State governmwnts as has occurred in the last century.
2. Make the Individual rights detailed in the Federal Constitution explicitly limit State laws and policies as well as Federal ones. Enforcing these rights is the main job of the Federal government.
3. Create explicitly categories of crimes and ranges of punishments allowed for each rather than the vague "excessive, cruel and unusual" limits in the Eighth Ammendment. Felony prison terms and major fines should be limited to the serious crimes of causing or attempting to cause major harm to persons or enormous theft or fraud ("enormous" defined relative to Federal tax assessments to account for inflation). Death sentences only for intentional murder. This is to prevent overcriminalization and fight authoritarian tendencies common to all government.
4. Prohibit treaties that create restrictions on the private or commercial activities of residents. Make treaties of all kinds require the same approval process as ordinary law (not just Senate approval).
5. Prohibit "administrative lawmaking" and make non-delegation explicit at both the State and Federal level. Only statutory law is allowed. (Cont)

Nukes are prohibitively expensive to produce, a single warhead would cost more than what most people would make before taxes in their entire lifetime.

>Thinking the founding fathers, or anyone from the past really, would believe you and not just assume you're a lunatic
So, suppose some dude claimed that he came from 2180, and told you that whites disappeared but the world moved on relatively fine, with an Eurasian empire as the leader of the world. The only way whites could survive was to drop nationalism and embrace more inclusive ideologies. Would you believe him?

>Would you believe him?
Is Israel still a thing?

Oh, I'd believe him, he just won't get the answer he was looking for.

>I would also tell them to keep all non-Anglos out of the country as Germans, Italians, and other ethnic groups with their servile instincts are the ones who gave the central government so much power.

Congratulations on keeping America a second-rate power, it's because of our immigration policies that America became a great power.

Or a potato battery or vinegar w/most metals or ... . OR, just have the forethought to bring a solar powered charger. I think that if someone can't think of things like this, then they shouldn't be going even if they could.

Civil War would never happen, all blacks would be back in Africa. This would actually happen just as a matter of course if they saw modernity.

id probably go certain bankers soon to be worth trillions

Help them write a codicil to the constitution about what it is not

i'd tell them to get wipe out the quakers while they have a chance, because they'll ruin ever major city in the 20th century just to screw over ethnic catholics

The system of checks and balances would extend to corporate america

6. Require plaintiffs and prosecutors in all cases whether criminal or civil to prove their cases beyond a reasonable doubt. Prohibit In Rem cases from being heard by any court. Prohibit the deprivation of liberty or property through any court process other than a trial. Require that jury trials be an option in all cases, at the Defendant's discretion except when the plaintiff is seeking redress regarding government actions (plaintiff chooses than). Prohibit permanent gag orders and sealing of court records. This is to preveent the evolution of abusive courts.
7. Prohibit conviction for Obstruction, Deception, or other process crimes where the crime originally being investigated cannot be proven to have occurred.

>they had no concept of race
Bullshit

They just vaguely referenced it because it wasn't until retards started the equality bullshit that we started thinking in terms of race. The term savage would suffice for instance

Also they had no access to genetics or experience of Marxist rhetoric and political problems with majority/minority ethnicities

I'd make a battery and charge it. I'm sure Franklin could help...Read a book anons.

Do not even permit a corporation to become a person in law.

I'm fully aware that it wouldn't be hard to get the electricity needed to run a computer, the problem would be making replacement parts for the computer.

>so what if some dude claimed (anything)
I would ask them to explain the chain of events and wouldn't just believe them.

I can provide a reasonably accurate chain of events, I doubt one could be established for this Eurasian bullshit, when all indications are the world becoming less centralized