New Oregairu

Apparently, the Oregairu wanna be became successful that it'll have a second volume on August.. any thoughts? Has anyone read the first volume?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DqyTfozBceo&list=PL5P0ozA0WrdC_2D7a5N67q5nQIsQn59QQ
exhentai.org/g/1015196/510b215f6d/
youtu.be/xubsUbGu1OI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Apparently, My Copy of a Bestselling Light Novel was a Success and Got a Second Volume Greenlit".

Is best boy Hayama here?
And the trap too?

Wait, what is this?
I love the series, so more content is something I want

The Yuckyno clone is worst girl as expected.

>make 8man clone
>don't set it in boku hero academia where the young 8man is a grouchy student who gets dragged into the hero club by Midnight-sensei

Die one-thousand deaths.

the trap is an actual female now
not-Yui's not-yuis are great as expected

>notHachiman is a loner and best boy
>notYukino is a defrosting ice queen and best girl
>it's an ironic romance story to get them together
This sounds familiar

>the trap is an actual female now

does the new guy have an advantage knowing which writing pitfalls and mistakes to avoid?

dropped

Is the first volume translated? How bad/blatant ripoff is it

Is this even allowed in nipland? I thought this was more of a chinese thing.

>Is this even allowed in nipland?
You should ask Infinite Stratos that.

Wait Japan is actually accepting this?
How fucked is the LN market to not even bat an eye when this shit just replaces a best seller?

Pic related

Yukino a best.

>Is this even allowed in nipland?

Of course it's allowed. Just look how many garbage battle harem and isekai lightnovels have gotten anime adaptations in recent years. For each one of those there are probably another dozen that were published but didn't get anime adaptations and for each of THOSE there are probably thousands of shitty LN contest submissions that never saw print.

>Are lightnovels that ride off the success of popular lightnovels by recycling plots/settings/characters allowed

That's like the entire industry user. There are even LN contests that ban using plot devices like Isekai because they are so overdone.

It's from the exact same publisher.

Yes, he already got rid of Yui preemptively.

>The people that read Oregairu were actually beta testers all along

>I don't need salvation for me who am absolutely anti-youth boy
Everytime

>I don't need salvation for me who am absolutely anti-youth boy.
What did he mean by this?

Yuckyno a shit.

He's getting ready to shoot up his school.

Fuck off Irohashitter.

LN engrish is atrocious

Yui, Iroha, Sensei and Haruno >>> Yuckyno

Yukino, Komachi, Orimoto Yumiko Rumi, Haruno, Yui >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Iroha

Honestly I welcome this.

Fuck Watari for the delays. I hope this series turns out to be 10x more popular than Oregairu.

>Dumb Sataniaposter
Typical Irohashitter.

The only reason I'm interested. I don't expect a fake to surpass the original, but we'll see.

It's from watari for fucks sake, he just uses another pen name, the writing style is 1:1 the same fucking thing, it's clear he made this so he can finish oregairu the way he wants.

>I hope this series turns out to be 10x more popular than Oregairu.
I doubt it. Ripoffs rarely never are more popular than the original.

Why'd this actually make me laugh

That doesn't make any sense because it's the same publisher.
Unless they are actually jewish enough to make an easy cashgrab before the first one has even ended

That makes no sense. Yukino end was set to go in Oregairu. Why create another series that's unrelated and to have the Yukino clone hook up with the 8man clone again?

Take a lesson from Yui and learn to accept lies.

Hell, Yukino herself is far from the first super perfect highschool icequeen main heroine.

Did Oregairu ever get an ending? Who fucking won the 8-bowl?

If you saw the anime then you know everything. We're probably never going to get an ending to Oregairu. Decide for yourself who won the 8bowl.

That's so fucking bullshit

It's genre fiction user, there are no "rip offs" when there's money to be made.

Same shit happens here with Twilight and all the clones of it etc.

thanks for beta testing!

Because he does not want a yukino end. But that would destroy his reputation as a writer and all fans would be buttblasted and boycott him for not making yukino win, so he decided to make the ending under a different name. Why else would he take 3 years for a single volume, when this guy gave us 2 in one year before? He was in a dilemma and seems to have found his way to do it.

If you want some kind of ending there is an Oregairu video game.

What? Are you one of those who think 8man will friendship everyone instead?

>everyone just dates 8man
>except for Yukino who gets a marriage end

Doubt this is in English and my nip is beginner level at best. Maybe if there's ever a fan translation or something.

Yeah well Yui and Iroha get "character development" hair growth so it evens out.

Plus it's kind of weird how quickly they got married. Though I have no evidence to support this I suspect her mother forced her to get married before they got intimate.

Here I found this:
youtube.com/watch?v=DqyTfozBceo&list=PL5P0ozA0WrdC_2D7a5N67q5nQIsQn59QQ

It's a playlist so copy the link.

>MC wearing adult diapers

you mean like putting a cliffhanger into a best seller and then ignoring the series for over two years to make low budget sci-fi crap and a "cute girls doing cute things" ? Yes, I believe the author of this work can learn from Watari.

Where is my sensei route?

As it should be.

English translation where

Here:
exhentai.org/g/1015196/510b215f6d/

Good.

nah, it's more likely the other two girls, especially Iroha, had surprising amount of popularity once S2 and LN volumes neared end; publisher doesn't want to alienate 70% of the fanbase but Watari is conflicted over doing that against the original direction of the story. They're probably haggling back and forth over a compromise ending, that's why the April volume 12 release announcement that then was retracted

Someone spoon feed me, did the original story finish already? If so, how did it end? And also, is this like a different story set years later in the same universe or just a completely different thing made by the same author? Thanks in advance.

I already read the thread and I'm still confused.

See Next time check the fucking thread. There are only 60 posts.

thanks user

Introduction of the first volume:

Is there any hope from a painful youth?

"Suddenly, people started calling me 'trash'. That was way too rude from those brats... I may not be strong or powerful, but at least I'm stronger than old people, women or kids!"
"Let me tell you a secret: that's quite rubbish."

Akihito Sayama, a perfect loser of a high school student that exerts all his efforts to stand in the way of the winner-type people, and Kaori Onodera, a cold-hearted blizzard-like lethargic girl who had retired from club activities that explore the reasons why people experience hurt.
After school, the two of them were called by Sayoko Fujisaki, a middle-class girl who mysteriously follows a life of volunteerism.

"I am a volunteer of justice who has come to help you, Akihito and Kaori. I will do my very best. Ahem."

Her out-of-this-world speech felt repulsive, yet Sayama and Onodera find themselves involved with "rescue" activities in a special student consultation room where Fujisaki acts as its room monitor. And it seems that the two would meet students at school with problems and, with Fujisaki, would deal with their troubles...?

REALITY IS GARBAGE. IT IS ABSURD, INCONVENIENT, AND UNJUST.
Even so, it's not like we needed any help about it.

Lacks the !? at the end.

No wonder the Japanese are buying this.

>rarely never
So, almost always more popular, then?

They even had meet in a room and help people?

This is good evidence that there won't be a 8manxYukino romance end in the LNs. Such a perfect end, no point in having the same end twice.

Do Asian's not feel any shame or embarrassment from copying the same shit over and over, unless it's a trace from a drawing?

What are oreos?

evidence where

ignore him, his argument boils down to "vol 12 is delayed, therefor my arguments are fact"

No, because there is no stigma against it like the original DONUT STEEL sue-happy nature of the West. The industries are extremely derivative but a lot of enjoyment stuff has come out of this environment.

"My Publishing Company Wants to Keep Selling Waifu Shit for My Unfinished Light Novel Series So I Asked Them If I Could Finish It via a Parody Under a Pen Name and They Said Yes (Because More Waifu Shit)"

Will this gonna motivate Watari to finish the goddamn volume already?

Stay in denial. You're tears will be sweet.

Explain the delay better than I did. This reeks of suit meddling. They published a complete ripoff. The suits want a nice, profitable Yukino end. That would make them look good. There has been no novel released, a released date announced but never rescheduled, and the author has been completely silent completely silent.

The true end is something most fans won't want or like. This is spelled out for you guys but you refuse to see it.

He probably wrote it but the publishers don't like it.

Just take as an example the Parasyte,Jagaaaan and Toyo Ghoul. All of them are a must read.

I agree on some level. There is something REALLY fishy gong on. I don't think Watari is just being lazy.

>The true end is something most fans won't want or like

I'm hoping for another haganai tear drinking party.

Sometimes I wonder if publishers are a good or bad thing. On one hand they keep authors to at least some degrees of standards so no WN levels of idiocy.
On the other you have shit like this.

Friendly reminder to ignore yuipollfag posts.

>muh boogeyman

I think it's better off to ignore the threads altogether. These threads haven't been good since S2 aired.

>source: my ass

I agree. People ruined a perfectly good thread yesterday with dumb, waifu wars posts. I hate all this hostility.

Would be nice if by some miracle we would get ids, power to filter this shit would be so nice to have. But yeah, they should be nuked like hiroshima. 86 / 14 / 46 last one had like 300 posts with only 50 ips

When you see posts like
>publisher wants yukino ending
>yukino doesn't love 8man
>watari wants yukinoxhayama
Thats yuipollfag flag.

Is watari going to be butthurt ?

>>publisher wants yukino ending
This is true though. Why can't you guys just admit that this is a terrible sign for a Yukino end?

yahari is a shitty copy of boku tomodachi

Yeah, that could have been a nice thread. There is too much flaming for perceived grievances between threads. I want this fanbase to bee more united and respectful.

Agreed. If someone isn't going to write what you want to read, you might as well write it yourself. Watari had this coming.

We're still waiting for volume 12. It's been years.

Maybe the publishers are waiting for Watari to literally die to bury Oregairu without an ending. Unfinished stories tend to be remembered more fondly than finished ones. Zero no Tsukaima was probably the vanguard of the Isekai boom.

youtu.be/xubsUbGu1OI

true new anime

Didn't they already announce the anime of another Oregairu ripoff?

Post not-Yukino and not-Yui. I remember how delicious they were

I like Iroha. Iroha is best girl but Yukino is best for Hachiman

Yui can die in a pit