Pedo Sympathy Thread

In this thread we share legit screenshots or comments made by the left to defend pedophiles or child molesters. Hell, even pose as a brainwashed leftie, it's all the same.
>pic related
Actual top comment on this video. Sickens me.

Hold on man, there’s a huge difference between wanting to help people with their problems and wanting to let pedophiles fuck children

She’s clearly saying she wants to make it available that these people get mental help *before* they commit crimes so that they don’t just slip through the cracks until they commit a crime
The kind of leftist treachery that needs to be stamped out is the “Love is Love” type people who think we should just get rid of an age of consent

love is love you potato nigger

this help already exists, it's called counseling

the shitbag was trading CP so much that he had fifty. thousand. images. he did not need "help", he needed a bullet. it's good that this shitstain killed himself.

I know how to help them. Nail them to a fucking cross, upside down.

Lets say u are 12 , and u are attracted to your 11 ande 12 year old girl friends . Lets say u are growing up and ure still atracted . U are now 29 and still atracted to them . I dont think this should be punishsable if hes not raping and fucking them lol twqtqwtqw

>believing that the woman in the comment actually supports helping pedophiles
>not realizing that she’s making up excuses because the perpetrator was a Chad

is this a real thing? Like it could be spread for the lulz but there is an actual danger it could catch like wildfire in california and then spill out to the rest of the world.

You tremendous fucking retard, this is what causes them to go into hiding and never be found until they've fucked a dozen children.

Indefinite incarceration.

>he asked me to leave the room, that's abuse

Psychiatry...

a big problem is so few psychology experts are trained to deal with that shit. most of the experts work in prison system treating pedophiles who have already harmed children.

she overstep and blame the patient wow

They hide because what they do and like is abominable. They should be hated and given no tolerance, ever. Even in prison they are the lowest of the low. Only cure is tortured to death. I hate them extra if they are priests. It's an Irish thing.

hate is hate nothing to do with being irish

most of the pedo priests were Irish kek.

Fucking retards, how does counseling help you not be attracted to a disgusting fetish? It's like saying I can go to counseling to help me stop enjoying women's breasts. If you like something of a sexual nature, no amount of "counseling" is going to help you. The only way to help pedos is to tell them to kill themselves.

right she is a cunt but
A.) He's a monster and fuck his rights, he should be broken until he is as subservient as possible
B.) Wasn't he getting in trouble because Louis brought attention to a homo erotic picture of young boys in his cell? Fuck him even more. If it was him, mighta been some other inmate I dont remember.

The priests and church abused their power here. Over women and children especially. I hate the catholic church. Not Jesus though. It's a bitter situation even today.

i hate the Catholics too bro, glad you don't eat that shit up.

I am an agnostic and I still have huge respect for Jesus, I don't agree with all of it but he is an example of how to act around other humans, its a shame that niggers and Arabs have failed to learn from Jesus.
Organised religion is cancer however and should be done away with.

Exactly bro I agree.

Pedophile != Child abuser.

Reminder Sup Forums spent all last week defending Larry Nassar.
It doesn't but it helps you not act on it which is agonisingly obviously the issue if you're not a brainlet.

>Wasn't he getting in trouble because Louis brought attention to a homo erotic picture of young boys in his cell
No, that's another guy.

This is the guy who came to be interviewed by "the BBC", saw that there was another person in the room, and asked "why does she need to be in the room" then said "she can leave with that attitude." He said she has attitude and he suggested that she leave the room! ABUSE! ABUSE! VERBAL ASSAULT!

>love is love
Wow I really want to kill some libcucks man like for real

Didn't that pedo died near a little league field? Kek

>THOT defends handsome paedophile
Shocker. Would she defend the troglodytes on To Catch A Predator? It's rhetorical, of course she wouldn't.

Read that shit again, I don’t thinks she is ok with this guy fucking children.

LOVE IS LOVE. This will help you cross the border sanchez.

Reminder that you're paying $200,000 per year per pedo so they can have great doctors like these treating them.

100% correct. It's Chad privilege, plain and simple

I don't honestly see "left" there. I see his female fans defending a man they're attracted to. It's not political thing. It's just a woman thing.

In the same way most of the men in the Internet always feel sympathy and arousal about those convicted female pedos as long as they're hot. No man ever suggests that those boy fucking pretty female teachers should be shot to the neck, but non-pedo women are appalled by them.

What is objectively wrong with a man possessing CP so he can masturbate and can control his desires?
>It inspires production
An anonymous download inspires nothing. It is already illegal to conspire to produce or distribute or solicit someone to produce or distribute CP.
>To protect the identities of the (then)child
This is the more legitimate of the two arguments, and I'd fix it by offering financial compensation to those willing to sign off on use of the film of their abuse, or the webcam video of them masturbating entirely of their own free will to be used as part of a legal stash of CP.

Obviously Pedobros need help, but I don't think villifying them to the point of calling them all evil child rapists is productive. If anything I could see it making a Pedobro think "Well everyone thinks I'm a child rapist anyway, why don't I just accept my desires and have sex with a kid?" We need to face this problem with compassion, not hatred. Turning the world against a man and giving him nowhere to turn isn't going to inspire him to seek psychological help.

t. Hebebro

He wasn't just a Sup Forums user with some pics...he had a book about literally how to have sex safely with young children. He was probably raping kids all over the place. The world is better off with him dead.

If one likes chocolate ice cream one likes chocolate ice cream. HOWEVER if eating chocolate ice cream harms an innocent child with not the necessary capacity of knowing what is happening or having the maturity to deal with the situation, and thus cause mental scarring that will ruin his/her life, then don't fucking eat chocolate ice cream.

Okay, I agree with that. We should encourage people fucking up to stop fucking up. One of the many problems to overcome first is to address the insane infiltration of the Civil Rights Movement and the institution of Psychiatry by paedophiles, both very well funded groups Hell bent on normalizing a grown man fucking a prepubescent kid. There can be no let up against that deliberately perverted rhetoric until they stop, and this catches paedos who want to stop being fuck ups in the middle, almost a textbook example of how the Left operates. The sad fact is the activists have no intentions of ever stopping pushing the damn envelope. They disappear for three decades and re-emmerge with the same sick demands attached to new quasi-political or quasi-medical happenings. How is NAMBLA still a thing? It's insane.

It' s a women' s thing.

Jesus Christ..

Makes one wonder how much he knew about and was involved in those circles in Hollywood.

Not according to Stacie.

As long as youre a handsome chad you literally can do no wrong. Infact, whores will defend chads.

This. She would neck any basement dweller in a heart beat.

White sharia looking more necessary with every passing second.

bump

The irish really are fucking subhumans. You fags never make good comments and act like fucking niggers in real life.
We need another potato famine, hopefully that will wipe you fucks out forever.

Pedos can't be Chads.

Are you blind? Women defending this fucker is due only to him being sexually attractive to them. When they hear he's pedo they imagine themselves as a girl being fucked by a chad, no matter the reality his crimes.

All free-thinking men are pedophiles. In fact, men are attracted to women because they resemble children and behave like children.

Women are short, petite, they have smooth, childlike skin, they have high-pitched voices, they have less body hair and often shave their bodies to appear more childlike, they see men as their guardian or protector, much like a child would to a parent, they are playful, optimistic, and highly emotional.

Women are children.

GOD DAMN I HATE SYMPATHETIC WOMEN
THEY WILL FIND "GOOD" IN ANYTHING

Can’t we just twist this into genetic realism pointing out that this guy is alright in the eyes of the people cause he was a chad and nothing else, also pointing out the rampant hollywood pedos and that they are not chads and if it was brad pit and whoever no one would care

I remember some depressed pedophile decided to finally get help on some reddit screencap, didn't turn out that well for him though

Its not that men defend the women who do shit with kids just because there hot, men defend it because we dont see it is a big deal for some 25 year old teacher to get it on with a 16 year old guy in highschool, that shit doesnt phase us.

Woman are defending this guys just because they want to fuck him however its a pretty different set of logic.

>yfw you realise (((they))) made something natural illegal to further empower their pedocracy

What we should really address is how feminists cry about how it's pedophilia to want a young girlfriend rather than a dried up roastie.

BRING BACK BESTIALITY FIRST! then we'll talk about pedophelia!

Has their shit together! This!!!

What the hell is wrong with a pedo who recognizes his fetish is disgusting?

>this people exists
burn them in public squares