Boku No Hero Academia

Does the series need romance in it?

Maybe

No.

>Another Bakugou wankfest
>It sucks

Of all the characters you can give focus to with these OVAs it makes no sense to focus on him all the damn time.

It already has the greatest love story ever told

1st place in popularity poll bitch

better prepare your anus for years of cancer

Ones a masochist the other a sadist, they're made for each other

All thanks to the fujo's

They'll dance the night away.

The toga arc can't come soon enough

>MUH POLLS

They make a cute couple

An arc might be too much to ask for but a chapter like Twice got would be nice.

She gonna try to become/replace deku , that's gonna take more than one chapter

I wanna ride that pony

Who doesn't

Tell me that's from a whole doujin.

What's a moga?

Sorry that page is just an edit, but there is a doujin where toga rapes izuku , I just don't have the link

We're gonna get toga deku interaction and that's all I care about

So can we all agree stain is the most autistic villain in the series

>a doujin where Toga rapes Izuku

All 3 doujins she's in are like that, you need to be more specific

Wasn't he at Hosu?

I'd really like to see how a girl that young wound up being so profoundly fucked up in the head.

>fujo's

I think it's her quirk that cause her to go crazy, like the more she uses it the more crazy she becomes

Kirishima was like number 4 before he even had his chapter

Bakugou gets more screen time because people like him. That's how it works in every anime.

It's the vocal minority of Deku self-inserting losers that scream the loudest about him getting any screen time at all.

who the artist btw, pic's sexy af

So kind of another Twice situation? That'd be pretty depressing. However, that begs the question: how did she begin her downward spiral? Who was her first victim?

But he became number 1 because of more screen time because the poll happen around the time of the license exam , the poll before it was at a time when bakugo had more focus in the story, but some how he went up from 3 to 1 . All that happened to bakugo during that time was that he was kidnapped then rescued by KIRISHIMA then had a fujo bait moment by paying back KIRISHIMA. You have to be dense to not understand how the fujo's influence the poll

>Anime only

She had to have drank blood to first use her quirk , so ether something fucked up happened or she was born with the desire to drink blood like a vampire

dont be rude.

Wasn't he at Hosu though?

Fuck, I just realized Hosu = Hoth.

We all know what end game is. Sorry toga fags.

Is there anything more pure than Deku X Uraraka?

I made this theory that maybe she was sold to sex trafficking, her quirk makes sense for it , she can be multiple girls and it makes sense that there'll be sex trafficking in bnha world cause how the girls are

This could how she got so crazy

>implying

I refute this.

Also this or

Anything that doesn't involve a filthy traitor

How can Deku x Uraraka be more pure than itself?

They're so many fetish quirks out there, it does make sense but I don't know if hori will go that dark

Literally nothing in this universe is more pure than their love for one another

this

That would be incredibly dark, I'm not sure if Hori would dare go there. It would kind of cast a real shadow on the setting if, despite all the heroes, there were still underground child/student sex trafficking rings in Japan.

Reminder that any art that pairs Deku with character other than Toga, is really just Toga in disguise

Why can't Deku go the Marco route and have a harem?

Uraraka would've been better if she was hotter.

Right now she's only 7.5/10.

Too much spaghetti and fanboyism. The girls acknowledge this and tease him for it (much to Uraraka's anger).

He would need to be calm and collected at all times, and completely oblivious to all advances.

Can't wait for Uraraka to body her

I can dig Bakugou and Toga

Shounen writers are known for being utterly shit at romance.

I feel like their next fight is going to wind up being more of an actual fight.

And I can't wait for ochako to be revealed as the traitor

When is my man ilda coming back into the story

His still recovering from his LOSS

Only true answer

wen he looks like a cute girl

Who wins this rematch?

Could Mina not make a wall of acid splooge?

Sure, I want the girls to be happy

I used to ship ochako x deku but then it becomes a generic shonen couple where the boy and girl are too shy to get together until the end

This is how worst son repays his creator on Father's day

Todoroki

>not froppy x tsu
>not tohru x tohru

The need a man not a boy

and now what do you ship, then? also, seeing Deku x Ochako will be most likely endgame, wouldn't you like to ship a couple who will get together?

it's already happening

This is why I switched to togaxdeku

>bakufag claims her #1 is superior but still has to defend him to everyone else

Really makes u think

This can't be right. Todoroki is head and shoulders above Bakusperg.

>not autistic explosions

one job

I want hori to do something different , not something generic I've seen before, which is why I want the ochako traitor theories to be true

>expecting them to put actual effort into it

We need more Mountain Lady.

>got told in the last thread
>reposting it here to try and find support for bullshit claim
Fuck off, Icyhotfag.

Bakugou being a bitch is only thing that makes him bearable to me, or do you actually want to be a complete Gary Stu?

why

Well, thats your taste, then. Just because something is generic doesn't mean its bad, you know. At least Deku and Ochako are enjoyable to watch

Pony is an aberration.

They're rancidly bad to watch.

Couples are never a sure thing, especially in super hero stories, you know how many first girls have died in super hero stories

>horns

is she supposed to be a pony or a minotaur?

>muh dark and edgy tragic backstory
tumblr fuck off

>that little Japanese woman is one of these people

Well that killed my imagination

Hori is a sick fuck with his name pun fetish

>liking his personality

Ur shit little girl

Considering what beautiful, powerful women we've already gotten, will Hori be able to top himself if the previous #3 hero (now #2) turns out to be a woman?
All the other top 10 heroes we've seen besides Ryukyu were male, especially the top 5.

What kind of super babe would be the second to Endeavor?

But she already is a dark and edgy character

Post more Midnight my dick needs it.

Some people are just born fucked up and if they don't have anyone to correct them it gets worse.

Like imagine if Bakugo was an orphan shipped around from shitty guardian to shitty guardian who never cared about him.

I love how some of you fags are still mad at this poll. Should of voted you shills.

>OVA is just Baku wank
>last thread people bring up how Todo was untouched and how he should stop getting spotlight
Todo LITERALLY did nothing in the OVA. hell in BOTH OVAs.

>People aren't discussing it anymore and its peaceful
>Lets post more about to cause more shitposting
Why