ITT: Post 10/10 episodes

ITT: Post 10/10 episodes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yt7yhsj3DLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The place where they both lost their virginity.

What animu is this?

Really user?

Paranoia Agent.

Wasn't that episode 9/12 though?

(You): The user

Favorite episode of the show. That scene might be one of my favorite moments of dark humor in anime.

No it was 8.

Also the episode with the old people

This line hit close to home.

I didn't want to remember this user.

I remember how off-putting this episode was.

There were too many of those for me, including Sodachi behavior itself.

Take your pick.

>shonenshit
No thanks.

The last episode of this series was by far the best.

this one and the Laika one fucked me up

That's like, your opinion bro.

Paranoia Agent had many amazing episodes.

Not only is it a 10/10 episode, but it is also an essential women will never understand episode.

Best boy.

My nigga.

>an essential women will never understand episode.

Osamu Dazai in general

This ova made me cry

Boku no Pico

A masterpiece

Paranoia Agent's 10/10 episode was the seventh. After that, it became painfully obvious that Kon didn't really know how to continue the main plot.

>it became painfully obvious that Kon didn't really know how to continue the main plot
The entire main plot is foreshadowed in ep 1, so I don't see how it would be possible for Kon to not know how to continue it.
It is painfully obvious that you're not aware that some of Paranoia Agent's episodes were just meant for Kon to experiment with ideas he couldn't fit into his movies, which is why they have little to no relation to the main plot.

Dennou Coil had plenty of great episodes.

>it is also an essential women will never understand episode.
sasuga Sup Forums.

Anime?

Yeah

>that curve

Neon Genesis Evangelion.

ironic shitposting is just shitposting

anxiety operative

Some of the shots in this episode were beyond fantastic. Easily my favorite episode in the show

Can I post a 10000000000000000/10 episode?

185 KB

This one is better.

>10/10 episode
I love kyoani art but they really have to work on picking adaptations, Hibike is probably the worst work of kyoani.

as cliche as it is, this moment was intense for me

that doesn't mean he's wrong, you know

>cliche
Nigger, what?

/thread

It's a toss up between Land of Books and this one for best episode, but both are 10/10

there is no irony in my post, I was just answering my new friend's question.

Every single Kino episode is 10/10

Isn't spoonfeeding a banable offense? Because it should be.

there's an OVA so it counts even though the manga was infinitely better, still a 10/10 experience

because it's a show that was ostensibly about music, and there was NO FUCKING MUSIC

I mean shit, there were a grand total of, what, 2 fucking songs in the entire first season?

fuck your drama bullshit, I want cute anime girl marching bands doing marching band things

>

Even I will be called pleb, I always loved how the karma got him, the symbolism was perfect and the ost was dam sad.

Hi.

nothing will ever top this

Pierrot le fou.
Cowboy funk.
Toys in the attic.
Mushroom samba.

Onegai shimasu. Onegai shimasu. Onegai shimasu. Onegai shimasu. Onegai shimasu.

That episode of Samurai Champloo where Mugen spends the entire time fighting off some undercover assassin's targets in an attempt to get his dick wet while Jin fucks multiple girls in the brothel.

there's so many garbage ass contemporary shit shows in this thread, there's no way these episodes are 10/10.

"Later, Buddy".

Gurren Lagann had WAY too many 10/10 episodes to only post one.
The last 6ish episodes, the finale of the first half, the first GATTAI, fuck I love gurren lagann fuck the movies though man I wish those didn't exist so I wouldn't feel obligated to suffer through a 4 hours of inferiority for an okayish final battle and conclusion

This
Every episode was 10/10 IMO tho

>sweeping generalizations and assumptions instead of specific examples

no user, you are the shitter

COUGH phantom world COUGH

Speaking of 10/10 episodes..

youtube.com/watch?v=yt7yhsj3DLo

Not a chance

That was a good episode of anime. It's even funnier if you've ever considered suicide.

Episode 15 of Re: Zero hit me right in the feels and is a 10/10 for me even if the rest of the show is a 7/10

Mien Nigga

Also weird how EP10 is 10/10

all 10/10, you're gonna carry that weight user.