Can creations kill servants?

Can creations kill servants?

Why wasn't this show just rom-com harem with anime girls? Any indication of romance in this show is 100x more interesting then everything else going on. Why are they taking this shit so seriously, what a waste.

Don't be retarded, soda couldn't even be a generic harem protag.

I actually really liek that this isn't turning out to be haremshit.

Holopsicon is omnipotent.

IDENTICAL TRIPLETS

Same. I was worried Selesia and Meteora would jump on on Soda's cock, but that would be so unrealistic, even for this show.

>rom-com harem
There's around half a dozen of those per season.
There's no need for another one.

What kinda boy would Magane let impregnate her?

No, because they're real human beings with shitty reaction times.

I'm on the fence on this one. I know the "golden rule" is to watch the first three episodes to know if you like it, but I stopped after the first one.

Can someone tell me if its even worth watching?

I can only see two options. Bully-able nerds to leglock or someone even more insane than her to go on murder sprees with.

>creations are real human beings
What?

flesh and blood humans, unlike Servants.

Aren't they effectively the same thing? They're both born of the collective human consciousness

In theory yes, they can. There are plenty of fictional characters that can overpower servants. Whether or not the ones we see in the anime can kill servants is a different story.
I'll say Rui, Mamika, Magane and Altair could defeat most servants.

Servants get their ass kicked by real humans all the time.

A creation could theoretically be a Servant, so, yeah.

They first episodes are a bit of a plot dump, but its definitelly worth it onve shit kicks into gear (around episode 5)

Most interest for this was generated after episode 2. If you don't like it past that point you probably won't like it.

She obviously wants to dick the protag of her story

>Why wasn't this show just rom-com harem with anime girls?

>take an interesting direction of a Last Action Hero concept
>turn it into harem garbage

You have no standards or imagination

It would depend on if they count as a spirit as well. Otherwise it would be dependent on the capabilities of their weapons in their stories just so happening to meet the qualities of the magical attacks that humans can use to harm servants in the Nasuverse.

They aren't exactly flesh and blood humans, since they de-rez into blue cubes when they die. They are some kind of holopsycon construct, however that works.

That raises of question of what Altair is, if she is the one with the Holoscopion.

YES