How do we kill the spiky-haired anime protagonist?

How do we kill the spiky-haired anime protagonist?

Travel back a few decades to when they were a thing.

Why would we? It's great.

we stop watching shitty anime.

we've gotten plenty of not spikey hair protagonists so I don't see the point of trying to get rid of a specific type of hairstyle

But user, we don't discuss Vidya here.

Why did they never make a KH anime when it was popular? Even an OVA

There's a manga.

Nomura would never allow it unless he got to direct/produce it.

It would probably tur out like advent children.

Kairi is cute there.

Anyone feel like translating the last few chapters?

Like I know they can be bought physically in English now but still.

There was a cartoon series in the works waaaay back in 2002, when only KH1 was out. The pilot was received well, but it never took off because Disney didn't want to jeopardize it's relationship with Square Enix.

Kairi welcoming you back felt so conclusive. I still have a boner for that scene...I mean you've gone through so much and at the end all is alright and your hot gf welcomes you back with a smile.

The series should have ended there instead of making BBS and making the whole series so damn convoluted.

It will forever bother me that we never got to learn of Sora's origin (family, etc) or the fact they hyped up all of 1 as him to be the "chosen" wielder than give everyone a Keyblade.
im still buying 3 though.

We know he has a mom which shows up in KH1 for all of 5 seconds

I think the series lost it's way a long-ass time ago. BBS fucked up everything.

>learn of Sora's origin
He's supposed to be just a an average kid, his mom is heard in 1 and his dad was mentioned in BBS
>hyped up all of 1 as him to be the "chosen" wielder than give everyone a Keyblade.
That was part of the twist of kh1. By the end of kh1, there were three keyblade weilders anyway

But he is not an anime protagonist user.

Who is this? What anime?

>By the end of kh1, there were three keyblade weilders anyway
2 actually
Sora and Mickey

KH2 added Riku but I could accept this since
Sora was Realm of Light
Mickey was Realm of Darkness
Riku was Realm of Twilight
Which made sense(Yes Kairi had a keyblade but maybe that's just an exception since she's a princess of heart)

BBS fucked up everything by making the keyblade hereditary

Yeah I get that but he's the protagonist and his whole thing is that he's the purest of heart. I just personally would find it worthwhile to show a little bit of his day to day before KH. We know they lived seemingly normal lives from Kairi in the school outfit during KH2.

It'd be nice but I know better.

I'm lost. What's orange juice got to do with this?

you can't

Tell him his friends are trapped inside himself and the only way to free them is for him to kill himself with this evil sword I just created

Works every time

>his whole thing is that he's the purest of heart.
I like how this turned out to be not the case and the villains realized they'd likely get better results by fucking up Sora's heart instead of the chuuni edgelord Riku's. It nearly succeeded, too.

oh shit yeah I forgot about what happens in DDD. I just thought a character mentioned that in 2 or 1.
unrelated but what the fuck is that DDD combat. Why cant they just be smart and copy and paste KH2 combat it was fucking perfect.