Hunter x Hunter

O __________________

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkwiQmGWK4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pitou is an androgynous male.

Holy shit, fuck off already, you cancerous faggots. How many times can you spam this phrase as though it were funny?

that's the point

O MY RUBBER NEN
O MY RUBBER NEN
O MY RUBBER NEN
O MY RUBBER NEN

MY

t. Hisoka

LONG JOHNSON
youtube.com/watch?v=kkwiQmGWK4c

t. Chrollo

Can you go force this bullshit meme on Reddit or some shit? It wasn't funny. Isn't funny. Never will be funny.

You could just not come into the threads

if they run into a different kind of human but still human regardless on the west side of the dark continent, would they know nen? would it be something lost on them? If so, would the hunters teach them nen?

>tfw hisoka is my favorite hxh character

Yeah, I'm almost certain that this is going to happen. They probably have a different form of nen

On?

RUBBER

NEN

O, my rubber asspull... After I'm banned, come back to Sup Forums. Along with my penis and shitposts.

Oh god no. Get that shit out of here

He looks like a grown up version of that one kid you knew who would always win at playing "gay chicken".

got any more?

t. reddit

tfw you never got kortopi or shalnark's backstories

something fucked up must've happened to make shal so emotionally cold

I want to fuck Pitou

How many hours left?

I want to clean her litter box.

I wanna fuck the gimp clown.

Imagine how strong Meruem would be if he had On. What if Gon or Hisoka made their sacrifice using On?

atleast people gave a fuck about Shalnark, Kortopi became the laughing stock of HxH and STILL got no recognition for taking the 'L' .

Hisoka before O MY RUBBER NEN:
>his nen has both the proprieties of rubber and gum
>can stretch and glue into anything
>change texture to look like something else when needed

Hisoka after O MY RUBBER NEN:
>all of the above
>can shape his rubber nen into absolutely anything
>can heal severe tissue damage and even grow new rubber limbs
>can bring the dead back to life

Is Hisoka the strongest nen user in HxH right now?

His nen is back to normal. It was just stronger in the moment.

KILLER
INTRUDER
HOMICIDAL MAN
YOU SEE ME COMING, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN
BLOODTHIRSTY DEMON WHO'S STALKING THE STREETS
I HACK UP MY VICTIMS LIKE PIECES OF MEAT

>can heal severe tissue damage and even grow new rubber limbs
How in the FUCK did he not die of internal bleeding? am I suppose to buy that bungee gum fixes veins and arteries as well?

Pitoufags are literally the cancer of all HxH threads. Får worse than O MY RUBBER NEN posters

I think Kortopi would have at least been interesting to see in combat. a short, long-haired boy with the ability to replicate objects perfectly has combat potential I think

He died of asphyxiation.

O

MY

THE PROPERTIES OF TRUCKER'S CUM

He could very well replace all his veins and use Luffy's gear second. He can probably use gear third too.

REDDIT

O MY DYING SPIDER

But nigga still lose half his leg and his neck was fucked shredded. How has he not dropped dead?

he's a big guy

>be an edgelord with one of the most OP powers in the series
>even a power to predict the future
>have to fight murder clown with a stupid simple ability
>take an entire year planning
>perfectly pick the place and powers you'll need
>send hundreds of people against clown
>fail miserably to kill him
>clown kills two of your friends
>one had a rare and useful ability
>remember that the clown also caused the death of another of your friends
>he also had an absolutely broken and rare ability

Why is Kuroro so useless?

MEM

>How has he not dropped dead?
He was dead. His heart stopped beating because he had no more oxygen.

Machi fixed his neck with her Nen stiches and then his heart restarted.

For Machi.

O

friendly reminder that pitou has big gnarly man feet. Footsize is always the dead giveaway for traps

>fails miserably to kill him
He murdered Hisoka though. He didn't think that he would resurrect himself with rubber and gum.

NIGGA

LISTEN UP

MY NIGGA

BRING TWO MORE WOMEN

Here's a story...

>hisoka is dead but he's still alive

You said he failed to kill him, but he did kill him. He was dead for a while.

>Hisoka is just walking around like this with just cosmetic rubber nen to hide his appearance

>even a power to predict the future

can chrollo do his own fortune?

>fail miserably to kill him
>clown kills two of your friends
>one had a rare and useful ability
>remember that the clown also caused the death of another of your friends
>he also had an absolutely broken and rare ability
Literally Machi's fucking fault.

Yes like jesus.

Only willing or forced people it seems.

I'd be surprised if Hisoka didn't get an added 'healing' ability from that nen after death bullshit.

ABOUT A LITTLE CLOWN THAT LIVES IN A GUM WORLD!

AND ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT AND EVERYTHING HE IS, IS JUST GUM, INSIDE AND OUTSIDE

Doesn't enhancement have some sort of healing thing? I remember Kurapika using it to instantly fix his arm. It's sort of odd for transmuters and emitters to not have that under their wing, it's right beside their nen category.

Innnnnn West Meteor City born and raised, with magicians was where I spent most of my days

Chillin out maxin relaxing all cool and playing with rubber hatsu outside of the arena when a couple of Spiders who were up to no good, startin makin trouble in muh neighbourhood

I got in one little fight and when I got scared, I said O LISTEN UP MY RUBBER NEN, SAVE ME FROM DESPAIR

GUM HIS FACE AND HIS LITTLE FINGERS AND A GUM LEG
AND EVERYTHING IS GUM FOR HIM AND HIMSELF AND EVERYBODY AROUND, CS HE AIN'T GOT NOBODY TO STICK IT TO.

O MY RUBER DABABI DABADA

I want Gon to shit on my, and I mean like a vacuum bag full of shit, while Killua watches with no limbs. The shit would be very thick, slightly greasy, and have a gummy texture. Also Gon would need plenty of protein to thicken it. My mom is docter, so Killua's wounds wouldn't hurt him too much. I really hope I didn't gross anyone out by the way. It's just a very exotic fetish, but I've done it before.

Why is Hisoka so wide?

Not in the manga, dumb redditor.

what are those things in his knees anyway?

Who?

t. reddit

it's to make him look more like an ant

He's a rubbery guy

I think Hisoka is effectively immortal. Nen is an expression of the soul, so even if his body was completely evaporated his soul could just create a completely rubber body to house it after death. And then he woud presumably permanently get the stronger after death powerup.

I rike za way you thinku

>hisoka got a zenki boost

Could it function if his brain were destroyed though?

Serious talk now, if he could actually replace brain tissue with rubber, he could just do it bit by bit to preserve his consciousness. From there on he might as well go full rubber doll.

Yes, because it works if you're dead. Brain is not functioning if you're dead, even if it's intact

That's stupid as all hell.

That's like saying Pitou could grow a new head because you people keep misunderstanding what "nen after death" means

Rubber is an insulator though, and the brain is electrical signals.

How would he fight effectively though if he had no brain to interrupt sensory intake? He'd be able to sense nen but that's it.

It's nen though, not rubber, it just behaves like it.

He would make a new brain entirely out of rubber for his new rubber body

So he'd have to learn how to transmute it in to electricity then to receive his senses, could he still use it as rubber and gum while doing that?

And again, rubber is an insulator, it wouldn't carry the electrical signals that are what your brain is.

>Hisoka jobs during round 2 with Chrollo on the boat and this happens
>He keeps on losing to Chrollo inside the Dark Continent and keeps on finding new and creative ways to resurrect himself and get even stronger, but never win.

your brain runs on electric shit just fine, do you transmute your nen into electricity too?

Nen neurons, no electricity necessary

You aren't getting the point. Rubber does not carry electricity. If your brain were made of rubber it wouldn't work, you'd be dead.

At least you're actually bothering to read the post before responding. I'd be interested to see that.