Q is a LARP

>Nothing to see here senpai. Get some sleep. Sleep is important for overall health and vitality.

Other urls found in this thread:

phibetaiota.net/2018/01/defdog-there-was-a-missile-government-is-lying/
exonews.org/the-secret-navy-behind-the-ballistic-missile-attack-on-hawaii/
archive.is/RRgdh
npr.org/2016/11/22/502980006/reports-suggest-nsa-director-mike-rogers-is-on-his-way-out
twitter.com/AnonBabble

take your numerology back to your containment board

TG
Hairdo
NOT working
TG hairdo is compromised
Barber
ASAP

SEC_TEST
TOR compromised
_[[]]_
All for a LARP right?
bad agents
narrative shitft
kike inbound
Halo 3 was dope
NO COINCIDENCES
Q

Why didn't you highlight HEC? Because you want to pretend someone predicted Gowdy was not seeking re-election, when all they predicted was the him leaving the House Ethics Committee, because he announce his intention to do so and your faggot psyop didn't predict anything? Is that why you didn't highlight HEC?

Not numerology but horology, senpai. Trey Gowdy announced today, January 31, that he would be leaving politics. The date on the post where Q mentions Gowdy’s intent to leave politics is January 14.

Sup Forums is too deep into the "it was a LARP" narrative to turn back now, they'll never admit they were wrong

I think a lot of it is LARP but not all

ruined by all that dumb larp shit at the bottom

>narrative shitft
What an unusual spelling mistake. t must stand for today. If Trump tweets today, then Q is not a larp.

HE LEFT THE GODDAMN (H)OUSE (E)THICS (C)OMMITTEE ON JAN 13TH, THE DAY BEFORE THIS GODDAMN Q LARP WAS POSTED. Q PREDICTED _NOTHING_ HERE.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU PEOPLE ARE DUMB AS FUCK.

No shit Sherlock. Who’s TG supposed to be? Why are you on half chan?

Who’s HEC?

going back to play through halo 3 to search for clues

dang it might be somewhat legit

Check. Retard he quit that committee that week though due to work load

Wut???

Ok. I just typed that.

Genius, if you’re so fucking smart, why is he leaving? Where’s he going?

He's leaving to go where he'll end up
- Q

Jan 7 2018 01:21:21
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: 21baf9
“Whatever happened to this Pakistani guy who worked with the DNC?”
150 mile restriction?
What airport is within 150 miles (home)?
What events can be tied to airport?
When specifically?
When did POTUS Tweet the above?
Why is this relevant?
Planes & Trains.
FEAR.
Q

the boomers are deep into Q-user. my uncle even bought brain force because of it.

Alex Jones was late to talk about Q. James Corsi is a fag. Robert David Steele is dope though. Hes been trying to secure the internet from mass surveilence since 1993 when no one even fucking knew what the internet was. Now all our processors have built in back doors by demand of the US government

KEK

I hate Q post format.
moving on, it appears that TG (assuming Gowdy) will be leaving to enter another position that is already known. what open spots are there or what will become available that TG will fit into?

I honestly think Q is an NSA psyop designed to make the NSA cool to the young generation again, after they got caught being GIANT DICK SUCKING FAGGOTS WHO SHOULD BE KILLED and spying on everyone. It's like this whole thing is designed to make the NSA seem like it's totally on your side, maaaaan.

While this is happening, the other side is being brainwashed to love the CIA. Go into /r/politics and measure the amount of trust people have for the CIA's "Wikileaks is Russia" propaganda. They've all swallowed it, just like all the Q faggots have swallowed the "NSA is awesome" BS.

They target Reddit, make them love the CIA. They target Sup Forums, make them love the NSA. Give it a few years, and everyone's forgotten why we hated them in the first place.

phibetaiota.net/2018/01/defdog-there-was-a-missile-government-is-lying/
>There was a missile. Probably fired from a submarine under the control of individuals loyal to the Deep State, possibly Israeli or German but perhaps even US. The missile was not fired from North Korea or by North Korean forces.
>The missile was intercepted. Then the coverup began. There is no “button” that could be accidentally hit. There are five fail safe procedures in the Hawaiian Emergency Alert Management System, the last being a two key system such as are present in US missile silos and on US nuclear missile submarines. Two keys, eight feet apart, requiring two different individuals to simultaneously and positively trigger the alert.
exonews.org/the-secret-navy-behind-the-ballistic-missile-attack-on-hawaii/
>In determining the type of missile attack against Hawaii, yet another source refers to a Hawaii tourist boat about 100 miles out at sea that saw what appeared to be a meteorite exploding in the air shortly before the Hawaii Emergency alert went out Saturday morning, January 13. The additional source appeared as an update to the original Public Intelligence blogsite article about the Hawaii missile attack:
>Word here in Hawaii is that a group of tourists and tour guides were on a boat 100 miles off shore Saturday morning around 8 AM when they witnessed what they thought to be a meteor blowing up over the ocean. It was reported on Hawaiian channel 2 but then removed from their website. Rumor is the launch came from an Israel Dolphin 2 submarine. Some college basketball games had a red alert across the screen from US Pacific Command declaring a missile launch in the Pacific near Hawaii.

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

Lol. A thread earlier said DOJ or FBI

Everyone with an IQ over 80 already figured this out.

tulsi gabbard?

Clearly says TG departs from HEC for a new role. Not departs from Congress.

I'm just messing around. I think DOJ makes sense though

Halo 3

This.

Liking the soup lwtters is gay as fuck, the only time i trusted one of those fags was fbi user.

The rest are all gay and fake.

It has been widely reported that Admiral Mike Rogers, head of the NSA, went to Trump and told him about the wiretaps. Without telling Obama about it. That puts him on my good list. Fuck the CIA. Allen Dulles is the guy who originally (((debunked))) the Protocols of Zion. 30 years later he becomes first civilian Director of the CIA. Fuck Allen Dulles.

npr.org/2016/11/22/502980006/reports-suggest-nsa-director-mike-rogers-is-on-his-way-out