Shingeki No Kyojin

Hobo Eren is going rogue or on a Infiltration Mission?

RE alliance soon.

More than likely infiltration. It would be a key advantage for the Islanders to coordinate an attack while Marley is busy with chucking Eldians into different wars.

Not very likely that Eren went alone unless he swam across the ocean as a titan or some shit.

Yeah, they're really going to be working together after one eats the other

Endgame right here, brothers.

If it's Eren's why isn't his leg speed-regenerating? Or can he control that ability?

Was it autism?

Do you ship it?

He might have learned how to control it over the four years.

Zeke belongs to his otouto ONLY.

The "Eldian guilt" is the best thing Isayama has come up with. I didn't expect SnK to be this redpilled

More EM in S3?

This is what Pieck performance looks like

Its EH now

No, it was love

No, unless there is filler

What's that titan thinking?

>EP are cute, CUTE!

I still have no clue how they gona structure season 3 and the Revolution arc so we dont fell asleep and it doent flops. Still surprised Fujobait made a S3 possible.

Shh, no tears, only EH now.

>Kiss him already, you dumb lunch

>Is she autistic?

If ch 51 is adapted, yes

>absolutely_disgusting.jpg

Heavily marketed manlet

Tricking the audience by adding titans to the OP

Manlet

Stupid cliffhangers just like in the manga (Is Jean dead?, Will Hisu eat Eren?)

Levi

Should their dynamic be explored more?

Keep boring political talk to a minimum. Focus on the manlet

Based Araki will come through for us

No. RE is superior.

>shamelessly rewrites scenes to appeal to his own taste
This guy should have been fired already.

yes

I just wished Jean stopped with the tsundere shit.

And what the fuck was going on in his chapter 72 speech? He was blaming Eren for stuff he had no control over.

Only a little bit. Eren is kidnapped and gagged for half of the season. It's mostly Shitren/Armong.

Top tier director. AOT sparked in popularity thanks to his awesome work in season 1

Delet that

I saw the Ymir backstory and I know who this titan is, but why was this Titan relatively sentient when ALL other titans are mindless, even Eren's stepmom?

They're not mutually exclusive. He's probably there having fought for Marley for a little while to parallul Reiner and co. while also working in the shadows to revive the work of Kruger as the new Owl. Well, rather than revive, it'd be more like actually do something with all the intel Kruger found but never acted on.

Armong was a mistake. How could Isayama create great friendships like BR and Erwl and then fuck up so hard on the main characters?

I think Armin's friendship with Eren is better.

>As he doesn’t have any family, he was about to ignore it, but suddenly, familiar faces come to his mind—the new commander, who works hard; those youngsters who consciously bear the sin of being survivors and are preparing for the next battle.

Reminder LH family is literally canon.

>EAr is barely any popular despite the massive fujo fanbase and Isayama constantly focusing on their relationship
>AM endcard did by far the worst of all the season 2 ones
Why is Armong such a cancer in this franchise?

>great friendships like BR and Erwl
What? The best friendships are the ones that enemies, like EA or ER because they feel so much more real. I'll give you that Eren and Armin is forced as fucked and Armin needs to keep his aura of retardation far, far away from everyone else.

>The best friendships are the ones that enemies, like EA or ER because they feel so much more real.
>Enemies
>They feel real

What's to explore?

It's already been proven that Jean's a competent leader, strong, fast, intelligent, charismatic, and most importantly Mikasa is obsessed with him.

Eren is his ugly friend. Most of the squad calls him "the trailer" because he's always following them around trying to make Mikasa laugh at im but she won't have any of it.

This one wasn't particularly smarter than any other abnormal

I want to roughly, but consentually manhandle Annie's tiny teenage body.

Wake up!

Yes. They feel so much more real because you can see their conflict up close and personal, and instead of this perfect "he saved me from bullies and was nice to me so now he's my best friend forever and ever and oh don't forget the ocean" you have "this person trained me in the only thing she enjoyed, to the point where it became the only standout ability of mine, now she is my enemy and I am very hesitant to fight her because of how much I valued the time we spent training and how much I respect her and her techniques" along with "this person who I relied on for help from the start has guided me and all of our camp all the way through the most rigorous military training and became my perfect example of a good, responsible soldier, I wished I could be as strong as he was but now he's my greatest enemy so I can't believe I have to fight him, it pisses me off so much". Is that hard to understand?

>kiss him already you fucking autist holy shit what are you doing

who the fuck is this titan

Dina wasn't exactly mindless. She tracked down Grisha's home and son. She did promise to find him, after all.

What you don't seem to understand is how much eren fucking haaaates annie and reiner for what they did. The only thing he found hard to reconcile was how anyone could possibly do something like that.

All the normal Titans on Paradis are being controlled by Zeke except for her (and any surviving Ymir cult members.) How they ended up Titans, I don't know. Maybe they found the "source" too. As for why she went berserk, maybe some Titan with controlling abilities, perhaps the ninth, could have overridden her consciousness to protect the truth.

Maybe without external influence, Titans are just giant people who worship Ymir. I'm jst making things up.

Canon chapter 70.5

Yes, but their friendship is still much more believable and far better written than anything Eren and Armin have. That's the point I'm trying to make, not anything regarding how he feels about them at present, but rather how developed their relationships as friends were.

It showed emotion, changed expressions, exercised restraint, spoke, and offered reverence. It even mourned its wrongdoing by sticking her in a hole in a tree instead of eating her.

You can't compare that to the other abnormals who jump or walk on four legs and that's all there is to them.

How is growing up together any less believable than going through boot camp together

This.

>holy fucking YUCK!!

not canon

Because they've got nothing going for them besides that. Maybe if Isayama had it in him to write more than just the ocean flashback over and over again, actually having Armin do something in the present to warrant the mess that was the serumbowl, then it might be more acceptable and believable. But at present there's nothing coming from Armin's side and it's always Eren that's doing anything for his sake. Armin's completely fucking useless. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see him do something. If evil Armin becomes real then it might be pretty good.

It speaks more about how compelling the idea of Ymir was to the woman than the complexity of the titan's emotions, which were basically just "worship ymir". Additionally you're understating the behaviors observed among other abnormals, such as the infant titan from connie's village that "played" with another by biting its ear off, ones that are afraid of people or don't do anything. Others have talked as well

>not canon
bullshit

This. I find it hilarious how literally all of EAr's flashbacks are just the same two scenes over and over again.

CALL YOUR NAME >>>>>>>> CALL OF SILENCE

they activate different feels desu they're both goat

I want Historia to initiate something with Eren.

So how do you think the main group on paradis island is going to turn out when we get back to them. Will they have started to colonize outside the wall? Will most of the rouge titans have been eliminated by now? Any technological advances? How do you think the story is going to progress now that there is a viable defense set up on the island?

Well, my waifu Ymir is fucking dead, which should be my new waifu?

wtf. was there a time skip?

Focus on Levi Vs Kenny which is the highlight of that arc.

Give supporting characters more focus to ease the tedium of the political stuff.

But Uprising now has much more context than the manga did due to the Ymir reveal.

that picture is fake user. We don't even know of hobo-kun is eren

They're pretty great, man. Not a Ymirfag, but her sequence in in epi 35 was fucking kino.

>Because they've got nothing going for them besides that.

In some cases that's rather realistic. Lots of people are only friends because they went to school together, and drift apart as differences in goals and interests pull them in different directions.

But more importantly, in this case, there is a lot more. They have very similar goals and motivations, and they've been together in all of the most character defining moments of their lives. And you're completely wrong about suggesting that Armin doesn't do anything, he's saved Eren (among many others) many times through his wit, even if he is often a crybaby fag about it.

Additionally, why the fuck would Eren think that Erwin should be saved over Arwin? Had he been thinking rationally, he might have decided otherwise, but that's not how Eren works, and Mikasa goes with whatever Eren says (which IS much more of a one sided relationship, but still not unbelievable, except that it hinges on the transcendent martial abilities of an anorexic teenage girl)

None the less, you'll probably get your wish. Not EVIL Armin, but an Armin that is more pragmatic than Eren is willing to accept, at least as a friend.

Pork

I want Annie and Reiner to find the same peace as Bort

They're both really engrishy, but call your name is just unbearably so. Could they not have gotten a native english speaker to do it? Also the lyrics are cringy as fuck

There's till was a timeskip, 5 years
>Hobo not being Eren
Ah common user

I can't wait to see this animated.

I prefer call of silence. It made Ymir's flashback even better, since the lyrics seem to be especially for that moment.

The only right answer.

The fact that he's missing a fucking leg kinda throws a wrench into it, in spite of the physical resemblance.

REPORTED

>no baka

This is the weabest thing I've ever seen

Her waifu.

And we only need to wait a year for it. Thank you wit

>Will they have started to colonize outside the wall?
Yes.
>Will most of the rouge titans have been eliminated by now?
They pretty much already were.
>Any technological advances?
Marley has radio by now, so I imagine Paradis can't be too far behind. Loads of factories and they're probably using all that fossil fuel mentioned before to power loads of funky ass shit. It'll really be up to Isayama how far he wants to push it, but they'll be close to Marley, but maybe with a bit more technological advancements regarding the military.
>How do you think the story is going to progress now that there is a viable defense set up on the island?
Zeke and co. go to Paradis but get fucked before they can even hit the shore, this is used as an opportunity to show the island crew's new designs -> "Owl" starts doing shit on the mainland while everyone's away -> Reiner returns and starts chasing after Owl/Eren -> Flashback to Paradis for a bit to show what happened while Eren spills it all to Reiner -> REZ alliance -> liberation of Liberio
Can't really say what I for sure think will happen after all that since we haven't seen anything of the island yet, so I don't have any idea what they're up to even if I could make a decent guess.

I think that was more of a twisted coincidence.

Fujos don't ship two betas together and the AM endcard was horrible. Araki hates Armin.

You see him among the worshippers in the Ymir focused episode of S2.

Some Titans retain a small degree of will (abnormals). I think he just really really worshipped Ymir so much it was able to override his eating instinct.

Dina clearly was looking for Geisha/Eren as eating them would make her human again.

She maliciously killed Carla...or was she being merciful? Either way that is fucked up shit.

>why the fuck would Eren think that Erwin should be saved over Armin?
Because he generally follows orders and learned that losses have to be accepted sometimes and seemed to accept Armin's death by the end of the chapter he "died" in. I'm sure if he had let Armin die it would have hit him later but the very fact that Armin even lived is just straight up bullshit. His brain should've been mush and his body would've been split in two by the fall. It's not even Eren's fault or any character's fault that the serumbowl happened, it's Isayama's for wanting to push Armin so much when he had nothing going for him except his sacrifice which was at the time fairly well-received and if he had died there, he would be rather liked. I guess this is what they mean by you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain? Evil Armin confirmed (even though I agree it'll just be a more pragmatic Armin than Eren's willing to take)?

Once would be a coincidence, twice is enough for me to believe it was related to the promise.
paths magic is probably involved somehow

Someone post that pasta about the story in which snk is supposedly based

No wonder Eren was so bored when he was a kid, there is nothing to do in Shinganshina except get beat up by retarded bullies and talk about the ocean.

>Fujos don't ship two betas together
They ship BR and JMa

Does Zackley have a toy ready to go just in case Annie wake up?

Guys, I think I like the anime better than the manga.