Balt/pol/+Finland general viKANGZ n shit eddition

1.Talk about politics and news
2.Don't respond to baits
3.If you aren't Baltic ask and questions you have
4.Post Baltic related news happenings and baltic stuff in general

NEWS

BALTICS IN GENRAL

Ukraine removes Latvia, Estonia and 3 other countries from its list of tax havens

LINK

baltictimes.com/ukraine_removes_latvia__estonia_and_3_other_countries_from_its_list_of_tax_havens/

News in LATVIA

Latvian banking sector makes EUR 236 million in 2017 profit

LINK

baltictimes.com/latvian_banking_sector_makes_eur_236_million_in_2017_profit/

News in ESTONIA

Estonia to triple amount of language teaching for refugees, spend EUR 400,000 in 2 yrs

(ESTONIA YES)

LINK

baltictimes.com/estonia_to_triple_amount_of_language_teaching_for_refugees__spend_eur_400_000_in_2_yrs/

News in LITHUANIA

Lithuania has no plans of raising profit tax - finmin

LINK

baltictimes.com/lithuania_has_no_plans_of_raising_profit_tax_-_finmin/

News in FINLAND

Finnish telecoms firm Elisa posts best-ever annual result

LINK

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/finnish_telecoms_firm_elisa_posts_best-ever_annual_result/10051994

FOLK

LATVIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ItOGZC5CyVQ

ESTONIA
youtube.com/watch?v=R-fsTAnmNIY

LITHUANIA
youtube.com/watch?v=W_pFPSdz82U

FINLAND

youtube.com/watch?v=xO7Xf9qBNTs

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=0KoKq20RUl0

Other urls found in this thread:

delfi.lv/news/arzemes/lietuva-ir-vairs-tikai-2-8-miljoni-iedzivotaju.d?id=49634105
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=rSS7_cWKgjg
irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/ireland-paying-millions-child-welfare-9969129
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

taking a shit in a shit thread

>Austria
Don't you have to go take your wife to refugee camp?

third for RAIL BALTICA

actually I'm about to take my east euro gf to fuck mountain, thanks for asking

New Russian empire when?

>delfi.lv/news/arzemes/lietuva-ir-vairs-tikai-2-8-miljoni-iedzivotaju.d?id=49634105

Hey, at least we are not the only ones.

It will help our economy so its a good thing

Fuck off Mohammad, and take your literal rape train railway with you.

This your future.

HOPEFULLY soon, I'm so fucking tired of these retarded lapdogs
seen what they're talking about in the last thread?
these idiots think FOREIGN RESERVES are "propaganda"
uncurable idiocy
then again if I lived in a borderline 3rd world shithole I'd think foreign reserves are propaganda as well

>It's an "obsessed russian expat shits up a Baltic thread" episode
SEETHING

We aren't eastern Euros tho.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Europe

>h-he's an expat
>t. shitizen of a toilet whose friends and family dream of running away
lmfao@ur"lyf3"

The Pole argued for it not the Balts you fucking retard

Indeed, Replace:Baltica will be very pleased with the economical growth I imagine.

>Doesn't even attempt to deny it
Oh ivan

I would like to see how you would laugh if it was for your country that got forced comunism for 50 years, and you aren't talking to a guy whos coutry has allways been poor.In fact we used to be richer then you dipshit.

They wount stay calm down Jāni

LITERALLY THE SAME TYPE OF SHIT LMAAAAAAAO
do you people ACTUALLY think anyone distinguishes between you peasants?
let me break it down for you, how it works in europe, because I think you still haven't figured it out
there's Russians, then there's bootleg Russians (you)
I fully expect your uncle to unclog my shower drain with his mouth for this free lesson btw, let him know

eyo gimme like 5 mins to dump some habsburg genes down your sister's mouth, brb

Meh in 15 years after your country will colapse and your daugher will choak on that achmeds cock you will speak difrently our economies are one of fastest growing in Europe, your time is over our times had just began, and in fact we BALTS are much diferant then slavs so fuck off Franz!

Totally, because the growing economy here combined with declining population and a direct highway connecting us with Germany will totally not attact them to here, especially once western nations implode. What an outlandish idea indeed.

Why would anyone go to Austria for anything ever? It's a bootleg Germany that hasn't ever been and never will be relevant, you don't even have your own language while three shitholes near Russia do, jesus fuck your "people" are pathetic.

You mean just the way abdulah did to your sister and mother yesterday?

These Baltic countries have had a little too much success the last years, I guess its time for some change (diversity)

nah

Tu vari pārstāt atbildēt ēsmai? Ignorē to kriptokrievu-austropediņu.

That Polefag was so retarded but some Balts were supporting every nonsense he said.

>TFW this actually could happen

youtube.com/watch?v=rSS7_cWKgjg

As far as Shekelstein's shenanigans go, this one's relatively mild.

>Estonia to triple amount of language teaching for refugees, spend EUR 400,000 in 2 yrs
Result: 360kEUR stolen, invaders fucked in the head by 2 hobos employed as teachers.

Clearly you do have slavshit problem.
Is it as bad as here with poleshits and how will you resolve it?

Our slavshit problem is HUGE.

DELETE THIS!

Russians are worse then poles

Why you Latvia so pissed off about baltics? You are one of us.

Kill?

>thAn
How come?

They're not, just ask Lithuanians.

Assimilate, ruin so they leave into EU/slavshit countries. Since 1990 native estonian-ethnicity percentage of our population has risen from 61% to 69%. Slavshit is gradually decreasing but now we have EUtards ruining our ways of dealing with slavshit.
We are bordering with slavshit since forever, Estonia was part of slavshit empire for 200+ years. We can manage in the long run if retarded EU and other fucks are kept out of our way.

Come home, white man!

Irelant isnt related to us in any way desu except that our historie have been kind of simmilar but thats about it.

So why then people from Latvia are going there?

Because we like potatoes

Istanbul convention seems to be the hottest topic atm here, literally 0.5% of the supporting libshits are all out in force on twitter and social media

That Lāčplēsis one was a low blow. It's like a white guy going to Africa cosplaying as Nelson Mandela or to China as Confucius.

Becose your rich when compeared to us people go to make some money and then come back home.

just noiticed it, kinda triggers me, but then again its funny how they gathered 20 shitskins that actualy live here in whole country and made it look like we are welcoming to foregners kek

Because minimum wage workers would rather be minimum wage workers in countries with high minimum wages.

Sadface

So they can slave away in a foreign country twice as hard than slave away here hmm top intellect, clearly the one of the average immigrant, gotta be frank

>slave away in a foreign country twice as hard
How did your superior mental faculties produce this brilliant conclusion? Do you seriously believe a dishwasher in Ireland is being paid more because he's washing more dishes? Are you mentally challenged, user?

We wuz kangz? ViKANGZ?

jup

wow I thought latvia was not as cucked as us, but they are even more cucked, THEY OUTKEKED US. I should cancel my trip to Riga
I wonder how estonia is doing

from what I know(anecdotal evidence incoming) most of the immigrants live like rats in western countries to save up money, it is very common to share a small apartment with many people. Also eating only buckwheat and rice to send as much money back home as possible.
Is it really worth it working and living at such conditions so that your wife at home can have a better life?

nah its just a propoganda see

Fuck this! This straight track that needs to be built will ruin our economy (in a long run) and nature. Keep the tracks where they are right now, that means Tallinn - Tapa - Tartu - Võru

>Tfw haavisto got 11 %.

I am crying blood.

>This straight track that needs to be built will ruin our economy (in a long run)
How?

Lol, fucking kraut

there were two japanese in that video, one female who the latvian she said ( my family is here) and the other japanese guys says "there are a lot of stars"

>how
Easily.

Build the railroad and make Latvia pay for it

Are you being serious or simply are a basement dwelling autist? It's common knowledge, the lifestyle of low-skilled immigrants abroad, you plebian

B...bu...but at least the jap girl will be BALTED

Japs have some weird weeb affections to Latvia, you can see them in our Song and Dance festivals, fluent Latvian and all that

kek

I'm not making moral value judgments here or getting offended because people are leaving the country in search of a better life. I especially don't give a shit about low-skill workers leaving the country as they're replaceable and often come back when they've earned a sufficient amount of money abroad.
>most of the immigrants live like rats in western countries to save up money
If you're working a minimum wage job in Latvia you'll be living like a rat here as well, except without the generous welfare.

But its you who are the rich kids in Batics why wount you pay as the economic powerhouse of Baltics?

Don't worry senpai, they built the necessary rail to the russian bottleneck 20 years ago, for military purposes, no one actually gives a fuck about rushing the commercial rail further up that much

THE RAILROAD JUST GOT TWO LANES WIDER

Yeah ive noiticed that to, hell we even have one jap living here in my city, he bought a shop and now lives here.
>be me
>An average lett in north east lettland
>Some small town no general happening all year long
>Go on street
>See a random jap passing
>What the fuck
Turns out he moved here and bought a shop

kek

>as they're replaceable
By hohols and other plebs obv.
>and often come back when they've earned a sufficient amount of money abroad.
Low skilled immigrants and earning (saving) money - ever, how gullible can one be
>If you're working a minimum wage job in Latvia you'll be living like a rat here as well
So where's the point?

Also
>except without the generous welfare.
>Implying eastern european immigrants get even 1/10 of gibs shitskin refugees acquire in the west

Probably was a chink tho, they are buying up properties like crazy, most do to get the pass and move on to the west

We have to maintain this monster for the next 100 years. They want to build it from the scratch. It will swallow more money than it gives back + they will slice the nearby forests and destroy the wetlands

>>Implying eastern european immigrants get even 1/10 of gibs shitskin refugees acquire in the west
this is true, eastern europeans are worth less than niggers and sandniggers in western europe

>6 posts by this ID

>hanged and decapitated

We're talking about the workload:money earned ratio and not some nebulous "lifestyle" you've introduced into the discussion in a weak attempt to spiral out of the argument, speaking of which - you still haven't substantiated your claim of immigrants having to work "twice as hard", you goalpost moving faggot.
>>Implying eastern european immigrants get even 1/10 of gibs shitskin refugees acquire in the west
Irrelevant, the welfare is still much more substantial: irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/ireland-paying-millions-child-welfare-9969129
Child welfare alone is 140 EUR, compared to Latvia's 60 EUR.

I'm not even going to go through the rest of your faulty claims because you seem like a painfully uninformed and delusional retard.

>If you're working a minimum wage job in Latvia you'll be living like a rat here as well, except without the generous welfare.
Idk, novice sysadmin in Latvijas Valsts meži earns only 700 after taxes. And that's in Riga. Picking shrooms in Ireland pays around 1800 on hand. Really makes you think.

We wuz vikangs n shieet

In Ireland, if you have worked at least 2 years there, you can sit on welfare forever. Minimum is like 800 EUR per month. Also, they give you flat to live for symbolic price.

>gibs
Literal niggers

So besides speaking pointless platitudes, what else have you got?

What about costs of living, that are much higher? The actual living conditions, as proved by anecdotal evidence and social experiments?

Also, as we're talking about low-skilled immigrants, who already have a major workload, they will not be able to raise a child quite logically, so welfare payments will not be relevant in this case.

Talking about "Spiraling out of argument", you have no argument, welfare for children are only relevant in case for established immigrant families that will most definitely have applied for some kind of citizenship form/pathway when having a child in the first place, it's basic stuff

this

Not surprising, really, that's the bulk of immigrants

don't blame the player, blame the game

Come on, man. If it was so terrible abroad, everyone would come back in droves.

>Don't worry senpai, they built the necessary rail to the russian bottleneck 20 years ago, for military purposes, no one actually gives a fuck about rushing the commercial rail further up that much
LOL
Polaks gib visas to ruski

So thread is dead? Mods, close this thread.

no

I'm fully aware, that most of fellow citizens here are underage neets, but have any of you have the experience of buying second hand cars from Sweden?

>buying second hand cars from Sweden
You just do not want to do this, user. Believe me.