Be cringey reddittard

>be cringey reddittard
>be a snitch who doesn’t mind his own business
>get expelled
HAHAHAH
I’m all for trump but this kid is a fucking faggot

True. But now that he is expelled from a public high school his life is essentially over.

Lawsuit incoming.

That kid’s face tho

Good on him. Hopefully their family gets deported.

Dumb redditard or not, he did the right thing (if I've understood enough from context)

The only lesson learned is stop doing shit for internet points...

>calling out an invader in our land
>snitch

this is what u fucking retards look like

>reported violation of the law to authorities
he got expelled for what exactly? this lawsuit gon be gud.

this is what name fagging does

Yeah, and we're sending these lil fags back home

Maybe he shouldn't have looked like a white nigger and no one would have cared.

This is actually fucking hilarious.

At the same time, it's a demonstration is anarcho-tyranny. The lawful are punished, while criminals are defended and protected.

Tbh all who report sexual harassment are snitches too. They should mind their own business.

I'd most certainly file a lawsuit. He literally did nothing wrong.

Exactly. All the liberals that do not have a problem with him getting in trouble at school are literally (implicitly) saying they value illegal mexicans/salvadoreans/hondurans/shitskins over white US citizens.

Post #pipes4justice

If he would have posted this on Sup Forums without the cringe tier selfie he would have been fine.

the illegal was deported out of the country. He was only deported from his school. Who won in the end?

>feeling threatened by a child

God you whiteys are pathetic.

>feeling aroused by a child
God you shitskins are all the same.

america needs dreamers, it's good for business and besides, who'd want to be a rasicst?

Check'd your get.

Harassing other students. In the US, a high-school can arbitrarily throw you out for any reason, even if you're in the legal right. If a student attacks you and you defend yourself, you can be expelled for fighting. People have tried to sue but honestly he's just fucked. If they let him back in, he's going to get the soy stomped out of him by the local spics.

I'm a proud trans-woman of color and I feel threatened by the child.

Illegal and DACA children grow up to become loathsome, raza-fetishizing adults

No he didn't do the right thing faggot. The right thing would be to send the tip in to ICE and then wait for justice. Not throw himself on plebbit for upboats and brownie points. Now the kids biblically shamed, which he should be for being so fucking stupid to out himself in the politically charged climate of today. Good fucking riddance this kids as dumb as a nigger and as attention whoring as a roastie

sauce

>a child
What do you do when you find a rat nest full of rat 'children' in your house? Do you give them time to grow up?

I don't care what you wear, reporting illegals to ICE is a civic duty that so-called "respectable" citizens don't do. He's doing God's work, let him be.

He is red pilled for life. His family is red pilled for life. His friends are red pilled for life.

10/10.

An extremely bitter pill to swallow.

Says the retarded manlet who doesn't want to live around spics

Living off of the white mans success like a parasite is pathetic you dirty shitskin

its funny but he ensured he is going to never touch a vagina till he marries some fat chick
There are some girls who wouldnt mind this post and may even think its funny but even they wouldnt find this dude attractive

why is this awoovement so fucking satanic? look at this dumbledore cultist fuck with his 666 hands and his fucking smug and glib face. that huge pipe makes up for the micro peens he owns and wants to suck but feels he cant. i hate this timeline

>Having such a shit country children aren't safe and need to flee
God darkies are pathetic.

He should've reported anonymously, but he couldn't resist those sweet imaginary internet points on r/t_d.

>Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.
>So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.
>And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.

>If they let him back in, he's going to get the soy stomped out of him by the local spics
he'd obviously sue for damages, not to get back into that shitty school.

now he can spend time smoking his pipe and shrinking it down to a normal size