Tomo-chan

JUN THINK HE SLICK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fn40B9ugcrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this also what Caroline does usually? Go out with binoculars looking for panties?

Where did that come from?

That last panel has potential.

I love it

BEGONE THOT

I love these 2

Jun and Carol should have a buddy cop spin off where they fight crime and kick ass. I like their friendly interactions, but I'd like them a whole lot more if Carol didn't currently have very petty ulterior motives.

why is this so much cuter than when jun and tomo hang out

>Jun craving for pantsu

I KNEW IT

Title: High School Boy
Panel 1
Carol: Everyone looks like they're having fun!
Jun: You're gonna get arrested. (What the hell am I being made to go along with...)
Panel 2
Carol: Oh! That girl's panties are showing!
Jun: HUH?!
Panel 3
Jun: Uh...it's not what you...

Because Jun and Tomo actually have romantic feelings for each other, which causes awkwardness. This is very obvious.

>muh chemistry
Fuck off

Jun has changed

>2
>Carol: Oh! That girl's panties are showing!
>Jun: HUH?!
Got'em

It's the stupid sexy tomboys fault

>Carol purposely making Jun hot and flustered so she can do the sexual maneuvers on him
A mastermind.

We knew the time will come, but we didn't know it was Carol time.

>What the hell am I being made to go along with...
This is so stupid, he could have just ignored her after they met at the gate. Or he could just leave right now while she's distracted. Nothing's keeping him there.

Proclaiming romantic chemistry when friends have good interactions while the main couple has understandably awkward ones will never make sense to me.

All Fumita is doing is showing how shallow and boring Jun/Tomo interactions are. If it wasn't for the name of the manga anyone would think this is the main couple, their interactions are mad fun to read.

I agree to an extent, but it's not like it really matters. Tomo misunderstanding is the only potentially bad thing here, since Jun himself isn't interested in Carol.

>since Jun himself isn't interested in Carol.

Yet.

Carol is Tomo's friend. That and the recent run in with the delinquents. New dynamics are always good to have instead of the same two people over and over again.

Who remembers this?

This is such a stupid comment.

>Nothing
Well now something is keeping him there. How pathetic this girl is. Also pantsu

she's a friend of a friend, and he doesn't have anything better to do.
it's a toothless complaint.

This is such a stupid reply.

Really?

not nearly enough people.

Exactly this. but a good dynamic suddenly means they should be the main romance...ridiculous.

punished jun chapters are the best

Want to know what Carol has with Jun that is not enjoyed by Tomo?

ACTUAL CHEMISTRY.

>Looks up and away from Carol's tits flopping around
>Goes into euphoric trauma from Tomo's tits
And now he suddenly is seeking seeing panties. Yes, really.

fumita please kill this meme soon

I mean, He isn't wrong

Jun and Tomo actually have a ton of chemistry. There's some crazy recency bias in here.

Go back to twitter you piece of shit.

yes, he is.
Jun hasn't liked anything that's happened with her yet.
it's funny to us, but not to him.

Well, that would be rude, user. If it were me, I would have came up with an excuse and be on my way. In Jun's case, however, he didn't give an excuse when they met at the gate. Also, ignoring Carol or leaving would make things awkward for the both of them if ever they meet again in the near future. Source: am Asian

Tomboy better not lose this one too.

the tomos were big

Maybe when he was still groping her.
It's a meme because it's true.

>Didn't know someone's name for a year
>Chemistry
lel

What a bizarre response. If you so clearly dislike the main romance in the manga, why are you still reading it?

His sense of duty, user. He is trying to become a person that you can rely on ala Tomo. If a girl expects him to wait for her and keep her company for the day, it's his duty to do so.

sheer, unadulterated autism

I mean, that doesn't the fact that Jun/Carol interactions are funnier/more interesting to read than Jun/Tomo. We are actually discovering new sides from well known, and beloved characters. We only care about our enjoyment, not Jun's. After all He isn't real .

so you admit, it's a meme?

She's daring Jun to give his virginity to her.

good to know

It can't be a meme if it's true.

It's a new dynamic; of course it's more interesting at the moment. Jun and Misuzu's intermittent interactions are usually great to read as well.

Because Carol is too weak to injure Jun while Tomo is strong enough to give Jun bruises.

>He isn't real
Fuck you, fuck you to hell

That's the point, dummy. He's chosen to follow her desires. Really makes you think, doesn't it?

I swear, anybody who actually thought Asuka would win needs a brain scan.

What? Because the main couple interactions is like 13% of the plot and I liked the chemistry originally.

That's my point. Jun is actually fun to read when he interacts with any character other than Tomo.

>Funnier/more interesting
Their interactions lose their steam within a single page. Carol does or says something stupid with Jun reacting in a bewildered way all the while telling her to fuck off. Only this time, she said something pathetic while he told her to fuck off.

Every tomo-chan thread is the same

There was plenty leading up to it & that the protagonist will break up eventually. It doesn't stop the pain or the rage.

Jun and Tomo were always going to have to go through an awkward stage just before the long-awaited progress begins, so it's always seemed inevitable that the enjoyability of their interactions would fluctuate.

Let me get this straight:
You are enjoying the current Jun/Carol strips
This is a cause to complain.

Yeah, no. Fuck off.

OTP

Assuming the manga doesn't end at mutual confession.

This is definitely accurate. While I've enjoyed these last few pages and their fresh dynamic, it would never sustain anything more than a half-dozen pages or so. It's pretty one-dimensional, all things considered.

Because it's harmless fun mind games that trigger everyone else around them.

Let's hope Fumita doesn't make that mistake. Unfortunately, since we'll likely clear 1,000 pages at least before a mutual confession is even hinted at, I'm not getting my hopes up.

>Every fucking tomo-chan thread is the same
ftfy

kalea somosierra

That shit was barely even months ago, dumb newfag.

I don't get the last panel. Was he blushing?

It is still too early to call this one dimentional. By Carol showing her pathetic side to Jun opened up a posibility for some legit character development between those two, as some anons mentioned yesterday. It all depends on Fumita actually not being a hack for him to pull it off.

Also, how are Jun and Tomo's interactions not one dimentional? All their "conversations" are pretty much off screen. They are fighting all the time, or just hanging out pretty much doing nothing.

He was hiding his embarrassment from being found out by the ever-perceptive (except when it concerns senpai) Carol.

March 2016 was not months ago do not bait me on these neopets

We've seen almost a decade's worth of Jun and Tomo's relationship actually developing. From when Jun was a pussy as a kid and Tomo was basically dominating him 24/7 to the more recent changes.

youtube.com/watch?v=fn40B9ugcrs

Yeah, he could weave some depth into these moments. I'll wait and see. In regards to Jun and Tomo, their interactions aren't one-dimensional for that same reason. There's almost always subtext; subtext that has become pretty complex the more Jun has begun to understand his feelings. Since their interactions are very slowly building the foundation for eventual romantic progress, they aren't at all one-dimensional.

>#dropout

These last couple pages have been great

>tfw so little show the relationship after the marriage

Is he dabbing?

That is not true. We had like 4 to 5 chapters of Jun as a kid "developing" to where he is now. It's not like we have seen them since they were kids. I agree, the reason why Jun wanted to get stronger was really good, however, it has alreday gotten old. l fucking love Tomo, she is tied with Carol as best girls, but her interactions with Jun are just not that fun or interesting anymore. It has gotten frustrating to the point where you yell at the screen "JUST FUCK ALREADY" to see if they stop being so damn awkward around each other. Their interactions at the beginning of the series were fun though, it all went to shit when Jun "started" seeing her as a girl.

With Tomo and Misuzu being the villains, Boris and Natasha style.

user, I thought Fuuka was going to win & I was happy about that. For once, I was about to guarantee that I won't be crossing out worst girl wins on the bingo board.

Shit, meant for

I have not read this manga, but I have heard it is a complete trainwreck. Was the "tomboy" in question best girl of the series? Or was it worth dumping her for main girl? I have seen a lot of mixed feelings regarding this series, so because I will never read it because I don't like Seo's writting(I read a bit of Suzuka) I don't mind being spoiled.

>That is not true
Are you implying that the series has been going on for ten years or am I misunderstanding this? Ten years of their life. We've literally watched Tomo and Jun change significantly as people on their own and also towards each other. This is much more significant than Carol occasionally calling Jun a dummy.

>romantic progress

Will they become friends? It could be interesting.

We need someone to make a bingo board for Tomo-chan.