EXPLAIN YOURSELVES MUTTS

EXPLAIN YOURSELVES MUTTS

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/travel/2018/01/30/woman-denied-emotional-support-peacock-on-united-flight.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psittacosis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>emotional support peacock
What the fuck? Also post link.

Belongs in the cockpit.

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

Wat

Where the fuck are you going to put that big dumb bird? Better buy 2 seats

>BASED

;^D

Have you ever lived with peacocks? Their scream is awful, their shit corrodes everything and they are dumb as fuck. The only way a peacock could provide emotional support to me would be by ending in my plate.

>emotional support
Did the crazy bird lady start literally shaking when the bird was barred from the plane?

Why a bird have to fly in a plane nigga lol just let it go nigga like it has wings nigga lol

lmao I can't

amazing

fuck your gay bird

>Have you ever lived with peacocks?
Can't say that I have, no.

You have some gayass apps on your phone.

foxnews.com/travel/2018/01/30/woman-denied-emotional-support-peacock-on-united-flight.html

peacocks are fucking cool. My gfs mom has an animal sanctuary that has a bunch and they are funny as fuck. They try to have mating fights with you when you go into their enclosure.

yeah kek, I cannot see how they could be good support animals at all. They wouldn't even make a good pet.

These people are worse than otherkin and furries

Post your tinder match

This shit is like planking. Faggots keep trying to get away with ever more ridiculous animals as emotional support.

This guy used to bring his peacock into the grocery store in the town I grew up in (super small town, like 500 people) and would keep it on a leash. He also drove a '65 Mustang and used to let it ride shotgun with him. He also lived in a trailer and used to take a rooster with him in a rowboat on the lake.

The point I'm making is that anyone who owns a peacock is probably fucking nuts and therefore it's more akin to a psychiatric drug than an emotional support animal.

Fucking American peasants

They told this stupid bitch on the phone twice she couldn't bring the fucking bird and she shows up at the airport anyways with it and makes a scene.

My family's not rich and we used to have them. They're trash birds that strut pretty once in a while.

>flying a bird in a plane
Wanna bet stupid bitch forgot to take a vets permit for it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psittacosis