Roastie kills her negroid spawn and an heroes

>Roastie kills her negroid spawn and an heroes
>Reformed Roastie of the week award?
>Was the toll refunded?

nydailynews.com/news/national/carolina-panthers-employee-kills-kids-jumping-bridge-article-1.3758416

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.someecards.com/love/dating-relationships/racist-guy-wont-date-woman-slept-with-black-man/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For whom the coal tolls

an true American hero

The boy was a Tyrone. He would have cucked so hard that sub.

"Antoine Miller, the kid’s father, created a GoFundMe page to raise money to cover funeral expenses."

Never miss an opportunity for gibs.

>For whom the coal tolls

They want to fuck a white woman but they don't realize the level of crazy they're sticking their dick into.

>The mother posted numerous videos of her children online
We all know what happens here. Looks like she went looking for attention and got BTFO by coial burner hate. If women actually knew how men view coal burners, like if you could beam the sentiment into their brains even for just 10 seconds, they would probably all off themselves.
Their female brains can't comprehend it. They think we're responding in what their sense of jealousy is in their own minds. They don't realize that we think of them as how we would regard literal trash, and the thing about women is they care about status more than anything else. If you could adequately convey to women that by burning the coal they are immediately downgraded to garbage tier, they wouldn't do it.

>Defending child sacrifice.

in death she became an honorary white person

That's it, we need to merge-meme white women currently being infested by demons with the Jew narrative of BBC culture. Blacks will want nothing to do with white women just like everybody else. Perhaps such a lack of attention (the worst thing that can happen to a woman) will exercise the demons? Do we have something here, especially given OP?

So many coal burners get knocked up to virtue signal how open and tolerant they are. I see shit on Facebook all the time from coal burner single moms posting how hard it is to be a single mom.

As soon as those online validation points dry up and they realise no respectable white man is going to willingly cuck himself to raise future criminals, and that no niggers will ever stick around after fucking her, they do this shit.

I'm so glad "cuck" became a thing and white men are finally waking up.

>If women actually knew how men view coal burners

Like someone who lusts after barnyard animals.

FPBP

That's what I'm saying, perhaps this can be used to get white women back to sanity. They know there's nothing for them in niggerdom, and one their own men turn on them they'll have nowhere to go.

>So many coal burners get knocked up to virtue signal how open and tolerant they are.

Oh hush, that's not a thing at all. These women get knocked up because black men hate using condoms, and coal burners are just dumb enough to be the sorts who don't use birth control.

The only time you'll see a coal burner virtue signal is when they're trying to rationalize their unexpected pregnancy. They never wanted to carry someone's bastard, so being the "strong and tough single mom" is their way of coping.

Saging this lefty/pol/ false flag thread.

She was Latino you faggots.
In some of her Youtube videos she's as dark as the damn kids and talks like a hoodrat single mom.

You mispelled monkeys.

Exactly, if they actually know viscerally how they were regarded by most men, they would be just as disgusted with the idea. That's how women are.
Like with everything else, Jewish propaganda has replaced the sentiments of the home tribe. This is why nothing will be solved until we rectify that. The only temporary solution I can think of is to live almost like the Amish. I wouldn't mind using technology but living a more agrarian lifestyle and the isolated community with no TV and no computers for women/children would be key.

google.com/amp/s/www.someecards.com/love/dating-relationships/racist-guy-wont-date-woman-slept-with-black-man/amp

>of the week
No, because this is fucking old. News and politics. This shit is neither.

lmfao half these faggots can't even tell
-t. jap commiefornian

fuck spics

Lets be fair, they were Half monkeys. They deserve at least the title of belonging to the great app family.

To go along with that, women only use computers 99% of the time for social media. But a close knit community would render the idea of it totally redundant, and a shallow version of the real thing.
They probably wouldn't even WANT to use computers and would view it as a specifically masculine activity within a single generation.
Plus to could truthfully tell them that what we do on those computers is engage with evil and that only men are able to withstand the psychological damage it tolls on us. We wouldn't even have to lie to them about it.

it's called bronzer, she's white. she did the only honorable thing and absolved herself of the horrible sin of race mixing.
if only other coal burners would follow her example and do the same
F

I think it would be good propaganda to have Chads refusing mudsharks in general.
You know this dude is a Chad if some roastie swiped yes on Tinder.
That's the great thing about testosterone. Most of the top tier men will naturally be /ourguys/

How many white wives today slept with niggers? Do their husbands know? Did they even ask?

whoops, meant for:

To add white men need to do background checks before marrying their girlfriends

Damn it. That's pretty good.

This is astute

when using your kids to get attention on social media stops being rewarding

Shes black, not white.

lel

My sides hahaha

She worked for the Carolina Panthers. How did she not have money?

Her name is Carolina

Look at the pic. Does she look like a good decision maker? Does she look responsible with money? She isn't even responsible with her own body.

HISPANIC WOMEN ARE LOCO

F.

Toll paid. Case closed.

Kek

No, but pic related paid in full

I consider her soul absolved, but I still have no respect for her.

How did he turn the coal burner grey?

Honestly, I'd be more o.k. dating a chick who blows horses than fucks niggers.

FPBP

This bitch was massively overcompensating. Posting a hundred videos of her kids who she secretly couldn't stand. Hard to raise babies that look nothing like you. She tried real hard to look black herself ( pic related ) before finally snapping and killing her kids.
If women think they're going to be happy with nigger babies? They're delusional.

her new nose is sleeker

Jesus Christ, can you imagine seeing that thing outside your house at night?

Why is the black side so strong. Look at those noses and hair. We are recessive as fuck.

There might be something to that "prison is slavery" shit that blm is always going on about when we're throwing niggers 30 year sentences for exposing skin walkers.

Night of the living coal burner lmao!

Could be because whites are the exception, not the rule, globally. Nature can't even handle us right now!

I think you nailed it, user. She had to look at those little niglets and have a constant reminder of him.

STRONG woman

People are upset that whites are becoming more and more of a minority, and while I understand it and we need to stop it in our own countries, having blonde hair and blue eyes makes me feel like some sort of mystical elf.
If we went extinct, the Asians would probably think of us like that weird race from Oblivion that invented all these things and then vanished. There would probably be some sort of bugman hobby of studying it while their robots dominate the niggers.

Toll status: refunded

Good thing she finally came to her senses.

I read it in the voice

But yeah I wanna know why she did it.

Realized she fucked up maybe? Details

TIME MARCHES ON

>grab shotgun
>"YOU'RE NOT GETTING ME MICHEAL MEYERS!"

pic related

>gay ass chad bullshit