The big bang and bunch of dust fusion created this

>the big bang and bunch of dust fusion created this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2X1iwLqM2t0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that huge larvae would probably taster great if you cooked it

fucking mexicans

It's called evolution. Evolution is a fact, in fact.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

they eat mashed up grasshoppers like it's guacamole, what do you expect

This. Excellent source of proteins and incredibly cheap. Like it or not we're going to be eating shit like this pretty regularly within the next century.

Kill it with fire. Why would God create such an abomination?

Pretty amazing isn't it?

Disgusting

i actually thought the cockroach protein jelly bars from snowpiercer was a really good idea. i can't wait until i get my nutrition quick and easy as long as the bugs are processed first. eating meals is a terrible chore.

Anyone calling beatles disgustang' is disgusting, beatle stronk and pretty.

>eating meals is a terrible chore.
Too fucking right dude. I hate eating.

Eating dog is even worse, chink
Let alone fucking it

Niko, that's not how evolution works.

>christcucks still don't understand how evolution works

thats pretty frickin' cool
where do i get one?

>222

Truth confirmed. Also, jesus jerks off dogs.

This. The guy should've maintained the train with few adjustments, such as making everyone eating protein bars, making the military the only privileged class, and choosing children via train wide lottery.

creation of demons by dust fusion is pretty plausible

That was bretty cool.
Where can i get my own flintstone style can opener?
Im serious.
Can i order one online?

Fuck people who complain about >muh cold climate. This is the reason our ancestors moved north.

Me too, pill meals when?

But also magnificent. C'mon.

~30 seconds in
That stage made me feel very uncomfortable.

Did you even watch the video? The guy didn't want the train to keep running if it meant children had to die to make it function properly.

Did you miss the entire "I know babies taste best" scene? Fucking Christ, retarded commies.

I was hoping it was a butterfly, but I wasn't disappointed with the final result.

So shiny

"If you shake a box of legos hard and long enough over enough tries a fully formed car will fall out. "

Hmm

Hmm

The only people who complain about cold climate either have shit circulation or are legit shitskins/mutts. I live in a cold area of a country full of them, it's true.

SOPA

DE

MACACO

UMA

UMA

DELÍCIA

the bible literally describes the big bang you fucking brainlet yugonigger. jfc

>The guy didn't want the train to keep running if it meant children had to die to make it function properly.
>weee if babies need to die i want whole of humanity to die as well
This is why the west is colapsing. Your retards see a starving niglet on tv and want to set the whole world on fire becouse you feel bad.

A fucking brazil monkey is calling me nonwhite
Im blue eye snow-nigger you chimp

>Mankind, who lived in caves a short time before this picking berries, created this.

that's a cool looking beetle, i want one

>denies main basis of race realism
>hides his flag
Let me 'Hmm" back.

>memeflag
>its post
Into the trash it goes.

Billion of years is a lot. I can't even comprehend that number. How many generations and how many bugs withing one generation go through the natural selection over millions of years, billions of seasons? i'm surprised we don't have real life pokemons but in 200 more millions of years or on the distant planet...

>the West is collapsing because a movie character derailed a fictional train

The attitude like this is why west is collapsing.

wait, are we not doing this anymore? what happened? ive been at work for a few days straight.

yeah
and complicated optic researches was just a councidence, not an intelligent dezine

you're just stupid

The movie has nothing to do with the collapse of the West, what the fuck are you going on about? I don't even know why you're getting upset over me like some autist, I'm just telling the perspective of the main character and why he did what he did.

This is called story-telling.

makes more sense than a God

No, memflags are to be shunned and ridiculed. They never offer anything constructive, and mostly serve to just hide shills.
I dont even see them.

>we’re going to be eating shit like this pretty regularly

If, by “we”, you mean Canadians, I wouldn’t doubt it. The rest of us will still be thriving within our agriculture economics. But you keep on looking forward to your grubs and dried tarantulas, leaf.

Well, the commie poster told his decission stupid and it was you, not me who went in its defence.

Because you touch yourself at night.

He's saying the main characters are more emotional than rational. Keeping the status quo would at least allow a few people to survive while stopping it would put all of humanity, including the children, in danger.

See, the memeflag is the blank one. Dont even know what it is.

Why did God create niggers?

It's not going to be viable to raise cattle when the collapse comes. Say goodbye to your burgers, mutt.

This sentence is barely legible. The commie incorrectly said what a character should have done when it wasn't even in the character's character to do so.

And the status quo was bullshit seeing as though they were in the train for no reason when they could have been repopulating the land again.

You didn't watch the movie either huh?

Beetles are bros, man. Yeah sure they have unpleasant teenage stage, but so did you.

niggers are bros man, yeah sure they behave unpleasant most of the time, but so did you when you were a kid

I want to stick it in my ass.

Nah, I didn't watch it. But if they stopped the train without knowing if they could survive outside than they were putting humanity in danger.

>Nah, I didn't watch it.
Well fuck off

Some on /k/ recently recommended a series of books by Harry Turtledove. It's about Aliums that set off on course for earth while we're still chucking spears. They arrive in modern times and did not expect humanity to have advanced so quickly so fast and pose a serious threat.

Want to see an atheist in full shutdown mode? Ask them to explain the existence of the Fibonacci Sequence.

So did they know if it was safe to leave the train or did they risk humanity in order to save the children?

bugs are so fucking weird

Never thought I'd say this, but that's when I go vegetarian.

SOUPA DE MONKEY! DELICIA!

Brazil being brown doesn't make you any less chink.

>Christian intellectuals

At least I'm not a Brazilian.

cool

U M A

Depends who you're talking about. The rear passengers live in a literal slum state and don't have any windows or way of knowing what's going on outside. The front passengers had nearly everything a sprawling civilization needs and wants, and there's every reason to believe they kept the train going so they could continue living their dengerate drug-fueled lifestyles.

>risk humanity
There was nothing to risk in the first place. Watch the movie, retard. Poor fags in back eating cockroach bars and rich fags inn front sucking each others cocks while ripped on train fuel.

Brazilians and Americans are practically indistinguishable besides the obvious mustard stains on the mutt's shirts.

Great series of books too.
The aliens get here around WWII. But have essentially 21st century gear, including nukes.
Plus they are easily addicted to ginger.
They are reptiles too.
Harry does a bunch of alt history what if type books.

that's a pretty cool beetle tbqh

WHERE DID YOU GET MY FAMILY FOOTAGE OF ME GROWING UP

yet has never been proven
>billorielly.jpg

Why do leafs keep pushing eating bugs?
Is it all the chinks taking over?

A beautiful "fuck your shit" beetle.

TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW

Pretty gud video

youtube.com/watch?v=2X1iwLqM2t0

I'm not pushing eating bugs, I'm saying eating steak isn't going to be viable forever.

>he has an image of a silhouette of a dog sucking a guy off saved to his hard disk

> believes his country is white

Whiter than you, hue hue.

It's like real Digimon

So beautiful

It is. Your cyber punk dystopia comic books are fantasy.

Shit like this is why I browse this hellhole. Nice vid.

I can only hope.

>pretty/complex = GAAAAAWD

They just exist in maths, unimpressed by their occurence in nature since math just doesn't give a shit. Physically, they exst since they represent a lowest-energy configuration, much like sand will always form a certain "pile" to minimize the force of gravity or a soap bubbles will come in sphere-shape to minimize the internal tension it has to bring up to hold itself together.
t. christian mathematician

Newfag atheists need to gtfo my board and join the skeptics, liberalism or some r/thedonald bullshit where their homo love is accepted.