Disingenuous political beliefs

We have all disingenuously displayed beliefs we do not hold. The reasons are many. But oc mostly for the purpose of trolling. The problem with this can be found i poe's law.

What if people start believing it for real? What if some of the ideologies of today started out that way? maybe Marx was just a troll, Hitler a joker?

I do not see how anyone can trust and embrace ideas which they have not themself created, why do so many today blindly follow an ideology they probably don't completly agree with?

So... anyone got any answers?

Jokes run amok, or something else?

Feudalism didn't work because people like the French for example were not white.

I've said it once and I'll say it again; Everyone shits on Feudalism till the Huns show up.

Feudalism was actually an efficient structure for military organization. It was what made europe resilient to otherwise superior contemporaries which were not feudal, like the Huns and muslims.

There wasn't much difference between Muslim system of governance and European Feudalism. Principally, it was one and the same, the only difference was the handling of the Clerical matters.

would you ever consider that their incompetemce could be the result of something else? besides, the french managed to quite quickly become a centralised state under King Louis XIV, if you compare to the aryan germans which were stuck in the feodal shithole of the HRE, the french got out of feudalism pretty fast for being the place where it was born.

no, the extent of serfdom was much greater in europe. that can easily be seen with such examples as russia.

>peasants can move freely
>the king protects the large fiefs with a royal army and not vica versa
>nobles paying taxes

serfdom greatly varied over time though, late Russian almost slavery serfdom was very different from the early feudal system, where peasants were largely free, and nobles were an actual warrior class

>the king protects the large fiefs with a royal army
this was actually quite common during the high medieval period, it was a step on the way to the more centralized absolutist goverments of renaisance and enlight, where the nobles became dependent on the king to strike down the increase of peasant rebellions

this is true, and a great arguement against
the muslims never had the same kind of warrior class. An exeption could be the mamlukes, but they were still more centralised that the europeans at the time.

that is a ridiculous thing to say, the Islamic system was more akin to the late Roman system of tax-renting nobility, not the protective European system. Muslim "vassals" rented the right to collect tax from commoners, while European rulers handed out land for nobles to protect it. One came from the conquest of Roman and Persian territories and took over the system and the other rose from the collapse of the antique system and took a way different direction.
yes, exactly it was the thing that killed feudalism and and helped centralizing European nations to move on to absolutism, but I wouldn't say it was common. We're speaking of generalizations, but peasant revolts were handled by noble leagues mostly, and royal armies served more in dynastic wars/foreign conflicts

>I wouldn't say it was common
yeah, it wasn't- but it became more common like...eh yeah. You seem to know your history better than me.

Do you mind if i ask what you think about modern day increase in support of ideologies like despotic monarchism and feodalism (+ meme version like anarcho-monarchism and anarcho-feodalism?)

good bread

>feudalism
This is now a liberalist meme. Sorry goys.

>liberalisticism
Hah, you are misstaken! It is i that have made a meme out them!
When im done with them they will not dear question my devotion to feodalistic ideals, they will even beg to be my serfs, i assure you

>pic
EU in a nutshell.

Feudalism didn't work because people like the French for example were not white.

The joke clearly went over your head.
>shitalian intelligence