youtube.com/watch?v=f6g3VqY5qx0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p_YeLWCfnjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ahhh, more slander coming from 1 or more of the following subversive cancers:

Millennial Matt
Nick Fuentes
Health and Hubris ("Shawn")

Neck yourselves, you cancerous subhumans.

Fuentes and Hubris, you are literally "le 56%" white.

fuck off with that bullshit, bunch of non whites i'm of roman lineage you fucking subhuman.

>Fuentes and Hubris, you are literally "le 56%" white.
Is child rape a joke to you?

>make retarded, baseless, leaping accusations of child rape" to slander people
>get pushback because it's obvious slander
>IS CHILD RAPE A JOKE TO U !?!?!?!?!?!?

is this the memeflag street shitter convention?

this

dispute the evidence in the video or fuck off back to plebbit where you belong.

That guy should eat something. Looks sick

looks like his breasts are growing in

hillarious
Will he say that Destiny behind all of this?

Wait what's wrong with Millennial Matt? I thought he was decent

What "evidence" you literal subhuman? Styx isn't allowed to make innocuous comments on a video posted by some teenager? Everyone can, but styx? Did he ask her to open bobs and show vagene? None of his comments were ever even remotely sexual in nature. The only one in the wrong here is you, finding disgusting implications where there are none. Even if styx has some kind of minor fascination with this chick, you would have to a complete retard to call it pedophilia. What is she, like 15? That's the age of consent in many nations around the world. And he hasn't actually done anything to her except leave relevant comments on her videos. People like you and the nigger who made the video (assuming you are not one and the same) are complete subhumans who deserve nothing good. You are a parasite in human form, a cancer upon the species. The only thing you are capable of is finding flaws in everyone else, finding things in others which you can criticize. And you do this only to people who are infinitely more relevant than you, a literal nobody, because that is the only way you can secure some modicum of relevance and importance for yourself. You exist only to attack your superiors, you worthless bio-trash.

I thought so too but quickly saw just how subversive and childish he is. I gave him a follow on Twitter and all I saw was constant, petty slander being tweeted out directed towards all sorts of useful alt-right figures, whether it be Spencer, Millennial Woes, Tara, some guys in Identity Evropa and a few more who I'm forgetting. I'll nitpick at things, if not make them up, and call them out for it. I also watched a livestream where he was one of the guests (on Baked Alaska's channel for New Year's Eve) and the dude is absolutely retarded and unhinged. Didn't say a single interesting thing the entire time aside from telling a story at the end about how he used to be obsessed with masturbating on to pigeons at parks.

There is zero evidence pointing towards Enoch being a pedo. That's a disgusting lie you faggot nigger. You better watch your back.

Stop shilling your stupid channel here. Nobody is buying your bullshit.

Lanklets really should be forced to lift weights, that shit looks fucking goofy.

Your evidence is nothing but Styx being friendly to a 16 year old girl. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. You're using that and are injecting + implying some extremely absurd stuff.

That's not "grooming" a 16 year old nor does it make him a pedo, you nutjob.

*he'll nitpick

Not I'll.

The "irony bros" are at it again. Who would have thought...

Yes

Nobody's buying this.

WARNING! THIS IS THE MOST JEWISH TACTIC EVER!

Projection.

The Jew always projects its faults on his enemies. Racism, the jews are actually the most racist of all people. Corruption or lack of morality, a hallmark of judiasm. Pedophile and pedo rings, almost always run by Jews.

This is a classic case of Jewish projection. Notice the meme flag.
Notice after pedogate and holloywood Jews are extra hypersensitive about the subject.

The girl made a video about this and said it's all lies, Styx never said any creepy stuff to her:

youtube.com/watch?v=p_YeLWCfnjk

sage for shill thread

I know styx personally he eats feces and only exclusively listens to sped up video game music.
he is both simultaneously alt right and a degenerate who wants to be alt right.

they arent pedos, just fags

>I know user personally he eats feces and only exclusively listens to sped up video game music.

Kek I'm gonna use this insult just fyi.

For those shitting on Styx's appearance, I live down the street from him here in Vermont, and he actually looks just like a native Vermonter, who are all hideous. All very friendly and pretty high IQ, though.

this is why you see all the anti gay androphobic threads. started with epstein and worked its way down as an excuse. when you worship satan like these frog whores and kike lovers, youll suck baby dick and eat their blood and drink their adrenochrome and do whatever. pedo it up and lie and shit you know? republigoyim stars on their logo are upside down. molech party
>moore might be a pedo
>I FUCKEN LOVE MOORE GIMME MORE PISS AND FUCKEN STORMY DANIELSES

>implying styx has a high iq

he reads worthless occult books all day that have nothing of value

people who have an interest in the occult tend to be very low iq

I know you're a massive faggot, Steve, and no one asked you to come here.

>Not pedos
>Just pedos
What did you mean by that, Schmuley?

>People Tend
>Tend

Jesus fucking Christ bro, if you're gonna strawman, at least do it all the way.

Styx is not alt right. He is a lolbertarian

kys monkeys and fake kike serpents and tits sucking shit noses. fucking mother fuckers

nick "illegal alien" fuentes is mad thirsty for the kraut treatment.

>i'm of roman lineage you fucking subhuman.
meme flag lol

how is that a strawman? a strawman is when you intentionally misrepresent someone's argument because you refute the argument. learn your logical fallacies, retard

i am not even making an argument. i am making an observation

you can't refute*

I thought MM was a fan of Spencer?
I can't keep up with all this drama.

Do you have any data to back that up? Because I have the fact that Vermont's IQ is one of the highest in the country...

Nothing wrong with loving lolis and raising them to be pure waifus. Also who cares about your jew eceleb faggots.

ifstyx wants to pound some poon let him, based styx is always right

matthew 18:6
sodomites and pussy worshipping masons. you call yourselves men but you cant exist without daintyness. where the fuck did the morals go? out the window with the jew bag satan frogs

styx and razorfish kind of look like each other. two guys who wear a lot of black trying to be goths and shit

kys hooknosed gypsy. is that pastorb kike anderskike or the tranny peterskike. i guarantee you. youre the only pedos. and gays are more liked that all of israel. youll be blown out soon enough

Why can't we ever have one fucking figure who's an honest and good person with no controversy or backstabbing tied to them? Or, more likely, one that /leftypol/ doesn't immediately crucify.

Christ.

*data to back that up

watch his past videos. do you even watch his videos?

before donald trump, he was known as the occult/satanist guy. he was not a political guy

obsession with a internet celebrity.. also banned in my country... get over it

Hi lazia still larping as a Roman king?
Literally Turk faced kikes throw pedo at anything farther right then cuckservative and larp as fascists

Pic v. related. The real question is would lazia pass the strict racial purity tests of 1930s or end up in a work camp with the Jews?

Styx is alt-right?? He's literally a liberal

how many kidholes have you filled today faggot?

>(((Alt-Right)))
Become a fascist. Read SIEGE by James Mason.

youre only 11.3% not pedo or chance to not be a pedo. take your lack of balls and cowardice and lies and projections and go back to your milf threads. how many dead girls do you have in your stomach. how many baby dicks you sucked today you synagogue of satan shit stain? how much anal have you had. go back to synagogue. and back to blowing Freud in his grave

he is a jew.

>become an israel creating closet case

>thule
is blavatsky your mother or what

>varg agrees with the bullshit that is siege
He always was an anarchist in denial. Any of you siegetards here should look into the stuff antifa adheres to (apart from the commie manifesto) you're in for a surprise.

styx has a micropenis that makes theamazingatheist's penis look like a nigger cock. someone post it

>I get multiple consecutive responses from a faggot
I'll pretend to be surprised.

In the mind of the Jew, everyone else is sex obsessed.

Both Hitler and Einstein had copies of the Secret Doctrine. So now what?

All right everyone, just as I predicted, the powers at Youtube are smearing my name. *clink* That’s about all. Peace out.

have you no shame? why does this board make constant "kike on a stick" threads? what happened to your soul. why arent you a Christian? what does the demonic occult appeal to you? do you think it'll shower you with vaginas?

I'm a Christian, you guilty literal-faggot.

Ignore shill threads

>I LOVE MY THULE FOOL SOCIETY
>THULE IS IN BIBLE!
>I USE BIBLICAL WORDS LIKE "FAG"
>IM NOT A PAGAN TEMPLE WHORE FOR THULE WHICH IS WHAT I MEAN BY "FAG"
>IM A CHRISTIAN NAZI WITH MY HAAVARA AND PINK SWASTIKA
>RIGHTIES ARE PEDOS?
>BECOME MORE RIGHT WING AND PEDO LIKE YAAAAAAY

Take your meds

why is this methed out tranny in training not tripping alt-righters' fbi informant alarms? you alt-right fags are desperate for leadership you will take direction from anyone.

looking like a degenerate? whip out the dick cigars and tooth pussies. "works" every time

Why has Sup Forums become so filled with bonafide schizos lately?

>Matthew 18:6
>implying I'm going to let a 1000 year old book written by sandniggers and jews tell me how to live my life

wew lad keep posting.
Funny as hell.

You've shilled your shitty video here already. Fuck off.

sage this shill shit

spam
>already drowning
keep laughing like your blind laughing egyptian isis frog demon mascot. everything a joke. including when youre on the offensive?

Pepe is gay.
what are you even saying?

Read siege faggot. If killing degens is what Antifa do then they're more relevant then what ever the fuck you think you are. Kys cuck.

>you have no idea how much money I make!

Who the fuck does this guy think he is?

It’s kind of off key though, only a total shill would deny this.

>fag
>coming from the bible
Are you serious?

alex jones is fucken gay. everything is gay

Okay.

And the left watches with great amusement and joy as the right gleefully devours itself.

yes. freud is not biblical. grabbems is sodomy. all clobber passages are pagan temple hookers. you cant excuse that by inventing and twisting

>already drowning
Sorry I dont autistically follow the rules of dead kike on a stick.

>Fuentes claims the Alt-Right should get serious, buckle down, and take back the country
>shills claim he isn’t white and therefore we should let America fall apart
>irony
They have explicitly stated or at least Fuentes has that Europeans are superior to other races in regards to intelligence spirituality and creativity.

Sage goes in all fields

trying to make sense of this is like listening to Terry A. Davis

who's the semen demon?

only bibi. besides. youre already spiritually dead. which is all that the OT warned about about being a frog whore anyways. all deaths and sins were created in the garden and you take the fat easy way. also lies. youre so fucking fake you bleed your fakeness off on "jews" and invent words and kill them. as jews. because they were so "jewish". you WISH you were judean. you wish you knew what you were talking about. is Christ Jewish? could He have named His own "new" religion? then great. youre still possessed and about to burn in a furnace along with entire world one day

One of the many daughters that James Mason corrupted.

why

There are multiple links in your logic chain that didn't make it on to the page while you were typing. Davis talks like that.

There are people who have been so brainwashed against white people sticking up for themselves that the idea of anyone doing it means they are a fed or jew or secret pedo trying to lead everyone down a dark path for their own twisted ends.

This conspiracy shit is boomer tier nonsense

where

If I knew, then I could understand you.

bibi puts brownies everywhere. bibi is brown