Trump: Countries against Jerusalem move are enemies of America

>Trump: Countries against Jerusalem move are enemies of America

aljazeera.com/news/2018/01/trump-countries-jerusalem-move-enemies-180131130537414.html

Drumpfkins, explain this ? Are we going to go to war with everyone that voted no to Jeruseulam being an undivided capital? Boy is this president shilling HARD for Israel !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1pgWvUZI18U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pogrom
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking let them, what a petty thing to declare war over. They conquered that land fair and square, let the smelly arab sons of bitches come take it back.

You're an idiot. Go die for Israel if you want to. Your boy Trump has kosher dick in his arse and its pretty sad.

People who voted no are not enemies to the American people. Get this Zionist carp out of here!

Also this is a perfect school for you.

Oh look. The Jew shills are right on time

How do we stop this?

No but saying that gives us a reason to cut funding from UN to some degree and watch as they cuck themselves begging us to come back

Won't they just turn to terrorism instead? I think Trump is perfect propaganda for Terrorist recruitment

Some times you have to make deals with the world banks - Like marrying off your daughter to insure peace with the jews . She took one for the team .

youtube.com/watch?v=1pgWvUZI18U

israels bitch - Russias bitch - make up your mind

I don't know man, but you gotta do something.

Or actually I do, some good old Porgrom would help.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pogrom

No need for open war. We can simply stop giving them foreign aid and watch the cunts squeal.

he was getting overdue to say something fucking stupid

Millitary coup might be the only way to liberate America from Drumph. Throw his Zionist ass in the brig!

At least the generals know that Israel's capital is Tel Aviv

Everyone in green are enemies to the United States?

This is exactly why I don't want Trump to have a big red nuclear button

>4d chess
Are you always going to shill for him when it's obvious that he's always cucked for Israel, the Saudis are in Israels pocket, there is no 4D chess. Open your eyes.

>4
Saudi is backing a Palestinian state and they'er gonna ANNEX ISRAEL.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

we need friends near all the oil, is it really that hard to figure out?

How can the Saudis abandon fellow Arabs? What's their problem

Is there enough good people in the army to do that? Israel is a leech, I can see that history repeats itself. You will eventually fall like the PLC. It is so sad, I love American people but Jews are doing the same shit to you like they did to us in Europe.

Keep your enemies close

You sure showed him with that dank meme.

He's forcing the Jewish lobbies, who have massive influence in american politics, to take an America first stance.

Fucking establishment cucks.
Your all fucking ignorant cunts for 'believing' it.

>Side with Arabs or Jews
>Pick one and only one.

I think id pick the Jews everytime.

>the absolute state of

Why do we have to side with anyone ?

>Pick one
Fuck you

Its a Jewish trick

Thats not what he said at all. Countries who try and fail to strongarm America by voting in the UN against our right to make our own decisions are enemies of America. Fuck them and fuck you, shill.

Look at you. So quick to shill for Netanyahu s interests !

You're not a real American , you're an Israeli agent

>make our own decisions
>own

Oy vey.