I am certain Europe could be more prosperous, stronger and more right winged

It all depends on one little thing: English as an official, common language. With that, freedom of movement could work for real and not just from East to West and South to North but vice versa as well. And foreign investments would come in like crazy. Not to mention the billions of hours currently wasted on learning English and other European languages for no reason whatsoever and the billions of euros wasted for translations.

How come people still refuse to unify language in Europe? The Irish adopted English, why can’t the rest of Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/04/07/finnish-was-the-second-language-of-sweden-for-centuries-now-arabic-is-overtaking-it/?utm_term=.a977134ae649
bbc.com/news/magazine-21412604
youtube.com/watch?v=GVBN0_UOL6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ive been in austria and talked with austrian skatboarding kids in english. Its really fucking awesome and they are always friendly about it. You can see the hitlerish sparkle in their eyes too.. its fucking beautyful.

>English as an official, common language.
KYS you culture-destroying muslim shit.

And that constitution can’t be changed or “Estonian language” be redefined as English.

get outta here

are you an anglo in germany or germans are that americanized?

Don't need to wipe out Estonian to make you stupid slavs speak English.

>stupid slavs
*balts

>Germany in charge of telling what would be good for Europe
This is our problem

The eternal Walloon

because the writing is shit, dirty virus

>And that constitution can’t be changed or “Estonian language” be redefined as English.
Nope. There would be war.
Like one we had 100 years ago.

Estonians are not slavs and estonians are not balts. Fuck off with your Islamic education.

I just want to be more wealthy and don’t be ruled by Americans. I want great European TV shows and films and great European international companies. And I don’t want European politics to be a kindergarten session with kids from 20 migrant countries.

>79 percent France vs. 82 percent Germany

Damn are we different!!

Please industrialize our country
We can provide you GAS *wink wink*

>considering useful
>actually speaking it

There's nothing wrong with us having two languages, unless you're a retarded third worlder who already struggles with learning one.

So? If 80 percent English is THE most useful language out there. And if we all agree that communication is really important for the future of out European continent, what else but adopting English officially could we do?

Tell me honestly how Swedish makes any sense today. What does a Portugese persom lose by not speaking Swedish? What does an American person lose by not speaking Swedish? Seriously, tell me.

English is already the de facto lingua franca among Europeans anyway. And no, communication is not important for our future, burning to the ground pic related is.

There are countries which are being depopulated because they do not speak English. Jesus, don’t you see the proble, we Europeans have. We let our EU borders wide open because we are too dumb to properly communicate or put together a common English speaking border patrol force.

This map you posted is total bullshit.

And it is true. It is not like there isn’t ACTUAL data which shows a massive downwards trend.

>Russian speaking scum fucking off from Estonia
>bad thing

There is no population decrease in Estonia for already 2 years now. That map was bullshit and so is your graph.

Hey Putin. Is it easy to travel in Russia without knowing Russian?

> bongs need to start to learn pakistani instead of french already
why the fuck would they want to learn french? they should learn german, chinese or japanese instead. nobody moves to fucking france. i fact, doing business with them is already annoying enough

Making an almost two generations demographic projection is retarded. And the reason why we let our countries being invaded is because we've lost our mos maiorum, we take our way of life as granted. To make it short we are entitled cunts and being anglo-speaking entitled cunts won't change a damn thing.

>germany shilling for globalism again
So do what the EU is trying their best as of late? Good to know.

>being this amazingly retarded
England is leaving EU and you want to continue support the Anglo. English is useful because they forced people to be useful, we can force them any day to accept Latin, we just need to teach it in schools and create all international contracts in Latin, very easy, literally takes 1 day to convert documents to Latin with computers, rest is teaching people Latin. Our country had banned German language and legalized German and had Russian as 1st foreign and Serbian as 1st foreign all in 100 years. Now you dumbass tell me English is the hot shit. Well it can be any language. 50% of grandpas speak Hungarian here due to Austria-Hungary. Now you green behind ears current year capitalist think you are hot shit with English. They literally brainwashed your little shit-piss brains with captain obvious statistics.

I am shilling for pan-European nationalism and for more wealth for everyone. There is a sealing for Eastern Europe without adopting English.

>why would they want to learn french

We don't *need* to learn any other language, French is just the sexiest foreign language, that's all.

>non-dutch can't into english
it figures

>pan-European nationalism
Fuck this shit and fuck you, Shlomo. Civic nationalism ios cancer.

Keep up your retarded politics and the common language is going to be Arabic soon

>bongs
>nobody moves to fucking france

Are you dumb?
Bongs are all over the place here.

>Dont want to be ruled by Americans
>Want to make american cultural propaganda more accessible to everyone in Europe

Mate what the fuck?

If you don't know at least 3 languages in Europe you aren't pro-European, not even by a long stretch of imagination. Only way you can be pro-European by not know minimum 3 European languages is to be some hardcore nationalist, which you aren't. You are literally nigger and nigger enabler if you know less than 3 European languages.

>pan-
Aka soft globalism
>wealth for everyone
Communism much?

All Europeans should adopt LATIN and it should be state enforced, with your own languages for yourself.

The language of the world will be English and the language of European peoples will be Latin

Communists know languages you retarded Christian moron who sold country to USA and now you are poor, praying to Kike all day in hope something falls from sky and hopefully kills you. Does multiculturalism sound to you like united? Then you should go back to kindergarten and get a hammer on your head. Pan-european meanst the same as united states of dumbfuck Jesus moronic degenerate Europe.

this

Latin is dead. Nobody even know how to pronounce the shit.

People in Roman times essentially talked like simple English retards back then, just yelling words at each other with little regards for grammer. It was just the orators who then used fancy words and fancy grammar.

Die globalist.

>Keep up your retarded politics and the common language is going to be Arabic soon

fine, it is better than 23 different languages.

False, look at Pompeii graffiti, even foot soldiers were literate and shitposting poetically.
There's actually a good chance the average grecoroman had a higher IQ than the modern man

The dumbest of uneducated Romans were much smarter than Christian and PhD finishing Germans, much, much smarter. Why? Because you repeat like a robotic parrot and don't have any own opinions.

Latin is a very beautiful language and is very complex, more complex than German, which is a beautiful language that shouldn't be shilled out of existence to English.
Take the Latinpill, it is complex enough to keep shitskins from trying to learn our language and keeps our culture insular. Anybody can learn English and invade

>Luxembourg
Best ally

better start gassing some European Union politicians then because those cunts are set on completely replacing us.

And yet the exact opposite is truth in my country, and the wages are going up, because our company owners are forced to hire us.

wew at this post

Map is inaccurate. Sweden prefers Arabic

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/04/07/finnish-was-the-second-language-of-sweden-for-centuries-now-arabic-is-overtaking-it/?utm_term=.a977134ae649

Someone invite conlang critic to the thread. Have him use a trip.

>People in Roman times essentially talked like simple English retards back then, just yelling words at each other with little regards for grammer
is this bait?

Are you people really not able to see the advantages of an official European language,
or is it that you are mad that it isn't your language?
Only because English would be introduced as the official business language, your countrys culture will not automatically be wiped away or mixed up with other countries cultures any more than it already is.

It will happen sooner or later. The majority of the world already has the English language as a major obligatory school subject.
Better we get used to the idea.

>talked like simple English retards back then, just yelling words at each other with little regards for grammer.
>grammer

Actually, Czechia massively benefited from close proximity to Germany. Look at Romania or Eastern Hungary and you can see what Eastern Europe can be like without adopting English.

The only practical use of the latin language is in the scientific sector.
We do not know enough about Latin to even implement it as an everyday language with any usuability. Fact.

Shit gets, there needs to be some things that are isolated and some things that aren't, a culture should be insular in some parts and for some time and not for others.
Anything pan european has just made Europeans weak, competition is great for them and has produced great golden ages with their own characteristics based on the country

The reporter who broke the news of Pope Benedict XVI's resignation got the scoop because she understood his announcement in Latin.
bbc.com/news/magazine-21412604

youtube.com/watch?v=GVBN0_UOL6I

Everything can be revived very easily, but if you already decided to bury it like Germany then nothing can be done. Doctors learn Latin, well they should, since then it's easier to understand all those terms. You are plying big capitalistic competitor, but yet you so afraid of any kind of change. Competition is about change, you just want to ride the money and not do anything.

I had Latin for a fucking 6 years, in the first years for 5 hours a week, literally just matched by English lessons.

I tell you, those thousands of hours of Latin are hours I will never get back.

>The Irish adopted English, why can’t the rest of Europe?
OP reeks of Jew.
Next it will say, "Chechnya adopted Islam, why not the rest of the former Soviet Union?"

GERMAN FRENCH MAYBE ITALIAN

ANGLOS GO HOME

Those ugly drunk murdering slave making low class Roman soldiers probably didn't need 6 years to learn it, why? Because they had will to live, you don't. Germans just want to invest like lazy sloths of capitalism, where endless hordes of low intelligence workers work and invent by trial and error. You substitute 1 German for 3 or more dumb niggers and want to be powerhouse of the world, like USA. Would be better if you ended yourself already and didn't drag whole Europe into shit. There's nothing more demotivational for white people than unoriginal investors with their English learned stuff we all were fed for years and then sell it as new thing, pretending you are original because Jews gave you money for disposal. Everybody already knows what you selling, everybody can sell it, but not everybody got the money. I am so tired of those low IQ English babies with their newfound shit English stuff i knew 10 years ago, now pretending they are innovators. That's like music from some media promoted band that claims they are the first to do something, but then i heard 1000 of such stuff before, it just wasn't popular. So basically popularity and promotion doesn't equals usefulness and invention. Each European country got enough of everything they represent that there is no way they ever need anything new, besides what they personally want to learn. We are advanced enough to translate any language in EU parliament, without needing to learn anything new.

Incredible ignorance.