Great work guys! Can we get 80%?
twitter.com/HuffPost/status/958543273714470912

Digits and Trump builds the wall

and create twitter acc? You're asking too much

bump

leaf never fails to disappoint

INB4
>Russian bots hacked our poll

Idea: Everyone post a redacted screen shot if they vote.

forgot SS

>Being an isolated neet that doesn't participate in the social sphere despite both Aristotle and Jesus ordering him to

Sad.

Bump for exposure

We need 88%

Where did Jesus say that?

Who is this raging faggot

(((McKekerson)))

a liberalist.

Spot the potato nigger giving away Sup Forums operations.

its in Adolf 14:88
>and thou shall participate in (((twittertwatter))) so you can spread the word of truth

I've been completely banned and anyone that logs into twitter at my house gets auto banned lels

That should be considered an achievement

>poll on a heavily left biased site
Left: not biased
>poll is then exposed to a heavily right biased sight
Left: wow this poll was rigged by Sup Forums

*site fucking americuck education

digits and you fuck off back to /r/the_cuckold

Can't help because I don't have a twatter account.

>they deleted it

>Voting how I don't like is trolling

lawl... libshits are losing their hair over normies abandoning the whole "FUCK DRUMPH for some reaon" narrative they invested everything into, i bet it must suck losing all the time

>mass spam votes are legitimate and not trolling
I hate huff post but c'mon

get back to the_cuckold and stay there nigger

This. I will never make a twitter account

hilarious

>1 positive choice
>1 neutral choice
>2 negative choices
>theres no bias against Trump in the media goy we promise

what the fuck is a mass spam vote

The link makes me log in via browser, I use the app and can't find the poll on their handle... The fuck?

i love how polniggers sperg out over shills but have no issue shilling some stupid fkn twitter poll

No you cmon. We all get exactly one vote just let the rest of them. It's not trolling. They just don't like that their self validating echo poll is going to end at anything less than fuck Trump and fuck white people.

The conclusion you would reach if you werent a human vegetable is that we believe all polls are shit and take amusement from trolling huffpaint

who said fuck white people?

trumps not even white, he's orange.

lolwut? the votes are any less "real"? its real people voting their real opinion, exactly once as per rules

See

Probably legit vote that they want to blame on us so they link it here. “Uhhh.. Sup Forums prank! Yeah that’s it!”

>
>I've been completely banned and anyone that logs into twitter at my house gets auto banned lels
>
>I've been completely banned and anyone that logs into twitter at my house gets auto banned lels
>

>
>
>
>
>
>

>anyone that logs into twitter at my house gets auto banned lels
>lels