Shingeki no Kyojin

Delusional as always

EM is cute.

Cute!

Post qt spoof Mikasa

REZ alliance soon. Eren's acting on his own agenda and left everyone on Paradis behind. He also fought in the war in the middle east for some time and that's how he lost his leg and eye.

SHOBU WA IMA KOKODE KIMERU

This was covered in Keith's background chapter.

No one cares fujoshit. Noctren/Hoboren is there to kill the Marley dogs.

>Noctren/Hoboren is there to kill the Marley dogs.
He's there to liberate.

>Dude I am already best girl lmao

Why is Carla cuter in the manga than in the anime?

Why would Rivalle ally with Zackley and Eld?

>liberate brainwashed retards who were goyim enough to fall for Marley propaganda.
No

very cute

Liberate their souls from their bodies maybe.

>Rivalle

They're all part of the same race. If you can't realize the futility of killing your own kind, it's helpless.

It disappointed me deeply that the horses lived after the shiganshina arc and we didn't get everyone riding home on Eren.

What petty things have disappointed you in this manga?

To be fair, we haven't seen young Carla in the anime yet

>Noctren/Hoboren is there to kill the Marley dogs.
This. For once I want a full genocide story instead of the same old redemption shit.

>Eld

Ravioli ravilioli give me back my teamioli

Go read The Count of Monte Cristo if you want to sate your revenge boner.

Daily reminder Flocke had to walk back.

>I want to read the same story over and over again

tfw anime revealed less than 1\3 of the entire plot, like 10% in first season, and 20% in the second

At this rate, people will understand what the hell is happening only by 2025

Why do people like this sickly hobo with the worst titan form?

Kissu the hobo

>look mom i'm retarded

another thing to look forward to in season 3..

What?

Because she is cute and actually competent, unlike BRZ

this

You mean the only Warrior to not fuck up and sole reason any of them escaped Paradis alive?

Any fucking anime you can get this overused enemies-become-allies overused redemption plot. Let us have full hatred for once.

>bottom right
Moar

Still can't get over how the SL would have gotten Zeke, Bert, AND Reiner had it not been for Pieck.

>scouts the enemy and reports their location
>saves Zeke from Levi
>saves Reiner
>returns with the intention of saving Bert, but accepts and follows her commanding officer's decision to leave Bert behind
Best girl.

You're in the wrong series, then. Get over it, the mangaka doesn't owe you shit and you should find some other series to wank to then. If you want unadulterated, pitiless killing then go read Goblin Slayer or play DOOM.

>people think they have the series figured out
>except no one predicted the whole Marley shit
>the closest was one user who did 10 years of research talking about the possibility of an outside village
>b-but I know what's gonna happen for sure guys!

I hate you people.

So there are Marleyans and other races within the walls' nobility? Interesting.

W-Why did you repost my post, word for word?

>mangaka doesn't owe you shit
Oh but he owes to you? He should make REZ alliance just to satisfy your fujoshi desires when it's clear these people have no way to become friends again? RZ have killed people, people dear to Eren and the other, but somehow they all becomes friends and soak their abs in oil for you?

While bringing them coffee and liquor.

Love that qt Doll

>fujoshi desires
You're making a lot of assumptions here, aren't you? I want REZ to ally because it would show a depth to their characters if they could put aside personal grudges and take down the real enemy. That's all there is to it. I'm not so deluded as to think that the mangaka should change his story and his themes to fit anyone's desires but his own, and it's quite clear that he regards violent revenge as unseemly.

That has me thinking, is Sasha even an Eldian? It seems like her family had always lived in those forests, probably before the Eldians ever came to the island.

Also, isn't she the only one not to get a joke titan form in that special? Even Connie got one.

It could be any human race other than Eldian. Ackerman's are also immune despite them being heavily foreshadowed to be part Eldian (their titan magic brain power genes)

>RZ have killed people, people dear to Eren
all they have to do is kill Eren and their battle will finally be over.

>Ackerman's are immune

Maybe I'm a retard but I've seen this posted for years and I still don't know what chapter explicitly says that Ackermans can't become titans. Is it the one with Kenny's grandad?

chances of braun incest?

>and their battle will finally be over.
So will their lives, since Marley will just kill everyone they love and care for with the coordinate, if they even can. If it gets in possession of Zeke or someone who'll eventually pass it to a royal, it'll just revert everything to zero.

PV when?

>I want REZ to ally because it would show a depth to their characters if they could put aside personal grudges and take down the real enemy
Hell, even if Eren still wanted revenge, but he put aside his desires temporarily for a greater cause or goal, I would enjoy it.

She might not be an Eldians but her kids will definitely be.

Since they'll be Connie's

>but he put aside his desires temporarily for a greater cause or goal
That's exactly it. He's just gonna be venting his anger to the real enemy, Marley, and for a greater cause: freeing his people.

He's probably only like a small percentage Eldian anyway. His mother couldn't even complete the transformation.

Wait, the mangos ending soon?

Im guessing theres no way they will animate the entire series right?

Pieck is such a cutie.

>I want REZ to ally because it would show a depth to their characters if they could put aside personal grudges and take down the real enemy.
And you think that shows depth of character? A character has depth the closer he is to a real human being. Do you think humans can just push aside all hatred, all grudges, in order to act for good? Take a look again at the history of mankind, it's full of bloodshed and hate.

It would be a real detriment to the story and the characters if they just forgot all that happened up until now just be goody-two-shoes and take down the absolute evil villain. And boring too.

>the battle is over but the war has just begun
World War Zeke when?

But that's not how it works?

His parents and siblings were made into titans too, and they were part of the attack on Utgard

>ending soon
If you consider three or more years to be soon, sure. Don't stay on the edge of your seat, we were thinking it would end within a year four years ago, and look at where we are now.

There's a good chance S3 will reach up until chapter 90.

Agreed to be honest. The way to make it interesting is a dynamic between Eren and Armin where one wants vengeance and the other wants to negotiate peace.

I wonder who'll be the one vying for vengeance

It'd be a shame if she couldn't. Between her instincts, appetite, athleticism, she'd be the best aberrant ever.

Love this panel due to BRA's reactions. Was this in the anime adaption?

This. All these idiots saying as if they have it figured out, time loop, eren sending message at the end, series ending like that, Grim reminder, it's all laughable

>was in a thread 2 years ago
>saying the manga would end 2 years from then
>complain and bitch fills the thread
>2 years later
>it's still going

Isayama why.

I doubt this isn't the last arc tho desu

Why did you post a picture of some leaves? I don't see what that has to do with Connie.

she's just part of a hunter village that provides meat to the city user, she's edlian no doubt

>tfw was supposed to be watching the animu at same pace as friend, but read up on the manga, and now have trouble mixing up spilery stuff with what has and hasnt happened yet in the animu when talking about it with friend

Oh shit sorry senpai, it was in my Connie folder for some reason.

yes it was

>And you think that shows depth of character?
Yes? The development we got for Reiner this chapter was amazing, it sent him flying to the top ranks of the characters in the series. He started out as Marley's most loyal and look where it ended him up, reconsidering his motivations and how fucked everything within the ghettos really is. Not even the most motivated Marleyan dick sucker could stomach its shit for a decade after realizing his enemies were people. Eren should be the same way after seeing everything through his father's eyes, but it remains to be seen, though plenty of it has been implied.
>It would be a real detriment to the story and the characters if they just forgot all that happened up until now just be goody-two-shoes and take down the absolute evil villain. And boring too.
To you, maybe. Like I said before, you're looking in the wrong series. Though I do think Marley needs some more development as an enemy, since as it stands there's only forgettable Marleyan characters and nothing that gives them any depth beyond being a civilization that took the opportunity to ruin Eldian lives after the 145th went to Paradis.

Just spoil it all. What's the worst that could happen?

pic related

>ywn watch Hitch lose her cool and get flustered when you accuse her of making whoopie with higher-ups to secure her position
>ywn no-sell her punches until she's sweaty and tired and falls asleep in your arms

This doesn't even seem close to a last arc though. The manga probably won't end until the entire deal of the origin of the titans is resolved.

>UGLIEST titan form

>you're reading the wrong manga
>I have the manga figured out!

see

People who think this manga is ending anytime soon need to check how far we were one, two years ago and compare it to present developments. There's absolutely no way there's anything less than three years' worth of content in the story remaining, and I wouldn't want it any other way. A rushed ending would leave everything here disappointed.

Hitch is for Jean though

Did Ymir tell Connie he might also get a cute small blonde girl like that?

How come manlet and JH couldn't hear her approaching in a fucking ghost town?

Maybe you're in te wrong series, have you thought about that? These are people who have killed each other loved ones, who have deceived and betrayed, and committed atrocities. If you think they'll just forgive each other like that, you want to read something muck simpler than this manga appears to be.

Offcourse this is not the last are you faggots, if the last slow paced chapter was any indication then it's the "marley arc", and the finale arc will be after that, this shit will last more than 30 volumes, with season 4 being a 2 cour too

Because she's a fucking champion

Zero, Reiner has too much PTSD to stick his dick in anything. He is probably counting the days to the sweet release of death.

They were both distracted
also she is fast as fuck

Man that shot of Ymir was great. She was such a great character, why the hell did her fanbase have to ruin her?

Will Eren grim reminder the jew camp?

Yea desu. We still have ground to cover.

>9th shifter
>Eren's mustard plan
>Paradis revisited
>Marley vs Paradis bugaloo
>aftermath
>is the time loop real
>who was Ymir and who were her kids
>what's the deal with fritz
>if the time loop is real are we even in the fucking last one
>see you soon Eren

I love this manga but god it's gonna be a while.

That's one really ugly Mikasa. On the other side, Isayama unwittingly made his characters more realistic because of their ugliness.

indeed, JH is canon

Grisha probably expected something sexier when he heard that one of his wives is eating the other.

I fucking hope so. Plus one if he kills Gabi personally.