Why don't you support the EU superstate?

Wouldn't one big country be more efficient than so many tiny irrelevant ones?

many tiny irrelevant ones make one big irrelevant one.

Undemocratic as it stands

This is false. All US states except California and Texas would be irrelevant except for the federal government.

Why do you care about democracy?

Without accountable government there is no reason for a high quality of life for the general citizenry to be maintained

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being irrelevant, you utter fucking fool. I'd rather be irrelevant than the dream destination of literally hundreds of millions third world... people.

Dunno. The EU reminds me of the USA... just a collection of states. Whats the diff???

So? Europe is not third world.

Just build a wall around the entire continent.

literally the worst scum in the world what is wrong with you

Europe greatness is/was caused because we are/were divided,unlike america.

Fuck off, Bong.

Who in their right mind give up their right to self rule to be "relevant". Relevant in the eyes of who? If your country is run well and has high standards then why join a union where all you will be is a small region yelled over by other members.

I have no interest in deciding policy for Italy or Spain, and I have no interest in being ruled by germans, poles or greeks.

Better to be irrelevant than to lose everything you are to the point that the only thing that remains is your name.

>Why don't you support the EU superstate?
>why don't you dream about life in soviet union 2.0 feminist boogaloo
gee I wonder

What would you rather be:
A) An actual country.
B) Just a star on a flag.

>the only thing that remains is your name

dont forget the shekels though!

didnt you hear? projected growth is going to be 0.5% slower in the uk after brexit!

The one which gives me more money.

Because we've been separated since the fall of the roman empire.
Different languages, different cultures, traditions, government systems. We should cooperate rather than forming a stupid union of unelected officials like Juncker himself.
The euro was a major fuck up too because it removed the power to depriciate and direct and internal monetary policy.

depreciation is bad.

there is no reason to form superstates to be "relevant". The only reason would have been a military menace, and in the age of nuclear weapons and intelligence agencies that reason has been lost as well.

Yes, and let's get rid of all those pesky, irrelevant cultures for one conglomerate monoculture. And why should a country be run by its own people who understand and care for it? And one size will surely fit all, right? We just make everyone the same, and every country the same, so we can all be one egalitarian, non-distinct mass of human units. Yay.

Cucked Mick/Scotch detected

This.

We were pretty separated under Roman rule too.

Look at what the eu has done to Greece. That should show you everything you need. The eu does not care about your country or your people and they have no sense of accountability to them.

Germans never again.

Erm the EU wants a huge influx of migrants.

A) destroy indigenous cultures and create one easily controlled homogeneous blob with not sense of community or tradition, where your neighbour is your enemy or your rival, not your friend

B) reverse population decline in Germany

C) depress wages, allowing Euro manufacturers to compete with third world manufacturing in China and India

D) create a new class of New Europeans loyal to the EU first and foremost.

Greece cucked itself

I do support it. Without the ((banks)) being involved.

Greece was robbed at gunpoint by germany.
If their debt was issued in dracmas they wouldn't have had the troika running the country.
The euro is a sub optimal solution without an integrated european system of financial institutions. Look at the Irish and Spanish bubbles, investors greatly understated the risks and the states weren't told to defuse the bubbles.

Greece's EU puppet leaders cucked Greece.

The EU removed their democratic leader and installed an exGoldman Sachs banker as their new prime minister! They did this by threatening to cut off financial aid for Greece's stricken economy - an economy ruined by joining the Euro in the first place.

And having that belgian Aloholic as Führer?

Yeah, no.

This right here.
OP has TheGay

No because then you wind up with the cluster fuck we have but with a much wider range, and people don't recognize themselves as Eurofags first. They identify as British or French, etc. where as Americans do still ultimately identify as Americans first (except for a few nigs and illegals)
California vs West Virginia is a big gap, but what about France to Croatia? Then you wind up with Germany telling Europe what to do, again

It would be more efficient. That's why you shouldn't support it. The more efficient a government is the easier it is for it to become corrupt and overreach; whereas if your government is busy with infighting and inefficiency, it doesn't have time to oppress you.

>be France, vaguely relevant
>merge with eastern shitholes in the hope to be more relevant
lel

Oceania was at war with Eurasia; therefore Oceania had always been at war with Eurasia.

More efficient at What?

Because city states have always worked SOOO well in the past.....

The 4th Reichs bureaucracy would become legendary for its incompetence.
The interests of regions would be superceeded what is best for the Empire.
Ergo, Baltics, and probably Balkans as well, would have no high risk investment as all that would be pooled into the more stable "core".
It really is a choice of living as a second class citizen of a Empire or pretending to live as a first class citizen of a sovereign country in the EU

>Big Government
>Efficient

Actually the opposite user. And they can make laws and trade and do all that shit without some assholes half a continent away telling them what to do. And lets not forget taking their money.

The government needs to fear the people. It has to remember who the boss is.

this SO GOD DAMN MUCH

I’ll support the EU when they re-name it the British empire

Fuck Europe and fuck Europeans, nuke the fucking lot of them

Oswald Mosleys Europe = Best Europe

>Why don't you support the EU superstate?
Because it's a banker's superstate....
and we already have enough of that with the US...

K Y S Achmed

I do, but not in its current form. It needs to be heavily reformed and Soros removed from it, including the apparatschiks. But the opposition to a united Europe will be always what keeps the identitarian right in a fringe state.

Reminder that the EU solution to increase efficiency is to curtail the inconvenience of democracy

Because how could you expect some tie-wearing politico in Brussels to give a shit about whether you're happy or not?

So does the Roman thinks so

>big
>efficient
death

Efficient for what and for whom

And what language would we fucking speak?
Dutch?
Flemish?
Montenegrin?

*federalizes*
>folklore,language and history act
All languages of the EU shall be taught in all member states as a mandatory second language spread equally and on random bases amongst the student population example:1/27th of the French population will be learning Bulgarian as a second language,1/27th will be learning Greek etc. and on the other side 1/27th of the Romanian population will be learning German,French,Polish,Spanish etc.
The history off all 27 members will be taught as secondary history classes by adding 2 additional hours of history studies to each week that will cover the history of all EU members.
The customs,music and folklore of the 27 EU members will be taught in additional classes by adding 2 hours of EU folklore and music classes to each week.
>military,police and administration act
Officers and personnel will be exchanged between member states on regular basis for sharing of expertise and experience.

Check mate nationalists :^)

Have this pasta that i saved from an EU thread.

It would yeah, but the EU only cares about finance capitalism and money. Maybe Mosley's idea of "Europe, A Nation" would have worked better.

Because we have history and culture.

Its in your best interest economically and militarily
As individual States you guys just cant keep up. and youre very vulnerable to outside influences.
However, arent EU beaureucrats appointed instead of elected? Does anyone actually think its a good idea to give Federal Military Power to a group that the people didnt elect?

pay debt

Suck my cock, I owe nothing.

>bulgaria
>take that nationalists
Nigger you come from one of the most pointless backwaters in human history. No one gives a shit about learning bulgarian. You are the nationalist for thinking your country is worth more than ass. Why are you even in this thread lmao

I sense butthurt diaspora.Tell us user, where do your ancestors come from?

THIS

>learning magyar
Yeah no, I'm curious, hard worker and all, but no, better dying.

Because we're more than interchangeable economic units. And why is the EU(or any union) needed for any of proposed benefits? I'm pretty sure trade agreements can exist without a union.

The problem with modern democracy though is that the voter is held accountable.

*its proposed.

Brace yourself for this, user
Look outside your window. You are still in Bulgaria

Bulgaria has some decent parts.

>Wouldn't one big country be more efficient than so many tiny irrelevant ones?
This from the guy whos country literally built the biggest empire in the fucking world.
Jesus dude grow pear and or read a book.
If there is one thing European countries are not its irrelevant.

>Grease

I wont support it until every jew in Europe dies.

That's the plan, Stan.

you have an ancap flag
be honest user
you wouldn't even support it then lol

Lol do you want me to start with mutt memes? No? Ok, then shut your trap faggot.

Are you still in school user?
If the answer is yes, GTFO this is a 18+ site.
If the answer is no you shouldn't care since you are not in school so you won't be learning anything.

Retard.

Why allow the government the power to dictate the well-being of its citizens in the first place? Democracy is nothing more than a mechanism to facilitate legal plunder. With a constitution defining the negative, and only negative, rights of the people, there is no need for a democracy because the government's only job is to protect those rights. Accountability stems from the people's ability to overthrow and institute new government by way of force.

I'm 20 and student, sorry if you left school at 12 gypsy.

Ask any big country in Africa how relevant they are, or the African Union.

While the EU parliament has been empowered over the years, the union does has some democratic deficit problems. It has shown features of a technocratic order especially in the recent economic crisis. At the same time a proper democratic EU superstate might be the only way for democracy to survive in an increasing global economy(because it is a bigger player). National democracies, being as entangeled in the global economy as they are, are at risk of being at the mercy of the global economy.

You can't have a revolution as the only means of accountability for the same reason you can't drag a man into the street and shoot him for public drunkenness. It's an excessive reaction and would not be employed until too late. Also damages the citizenry as much as the government and opens the whole society to international plunder. To be avoided.

In your system liberties and quality of life would be infringed by degree, and disarmament would take place.

The principal problem is that the citizenry is not and will not be politically educated. You can't rely on the citizenry for holding a government accountable unless that function is institutionalised via free election.

The EU is run by Jews.

what are the objetives of the eu ,they didnt even independize for usa when they reach enought power,the eu is stronger than ever but all the countries look more usa vasals and more americanized than ever.
the eu need to die as fast as it can they didnt provide any single reason to gain my support .

great. we'll go our separate way soon enough, so don't worry and keep importing niggers.

And the Jews have been importing Negroes to Rhine Land for more than a hundred years. I shit you not, Hitler complains about it in his book.

God damn, im jealous.

You are jelaus of people living in Czech Republic?

If it was actually for Europeans i would support it but instead it is for every shitskinned animal with two legs.

No, the Czech people are pretty based.

In your system, still the only effective way to prevent the violation of rights is to defend them by force, the façade of democracy is merely a means by which to distract from the gradual erosion of those rights - as is the case in literally every nation founded on principles of liberty.

In my system, government is deterred from violating its citizens' rights on threat of war. If the government strays even an inch from its purpose, the people should be justified in overthrowing it. A lesser reaction would be a complete abandonment of the law, their morals and their entire belief system.

British Democracy is a mechanism of social stability. Its not about choosing who runs things, that's already been decided.

hey mutt, ever wondered what the fuck you won after ww2?? .. think about it, don't hurry

Not so. Excessive governmental control can and has been reduced as a direct consequence of electoral feedback under Democratic governments. The bloody code of 18th century England, for example.

If your only possible leverage I'd the destruction of society, you have no leverage at all. The federal populace is not and will not be politically educated, remember. The nuances of growing tyranny will not be recognised by the masses until it is either too late to act, or to act would damage the society enormously by opening it to international "intervention and peacekeeping" (plunder).

Elections are useful in that they allow for smaller scale feedback and consequences than a damn revolution. It lets a government use them as a barometer to see when it may be pushing too far, and disincentivizes incremental encroachment on civil liberties due to institutionalised consequences.

Sure those liberties can be encroached on anyway, but take a look around the world, and you'll see that process is invariably faster and less well protested in non Democratic societies.

General populace, not federal. Autocorrect.

Of course you would ask for money David Bongestein.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little Europoor? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the European Heritage class, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret DNA tests on 23andme, and I have over 300 confirmed genes . I am trained in European Heritage tracking and I’m the top White in the entire US population. You are nothing to me but just another mudslime. I will wipe you the fuck out with sharts the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of DNA testers across the USA and your genes are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Muhammad. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call "whiteness". You’re fucking mixed, kid. My European genes can be anywhere, anytime, and I can outwhite you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my saliva. Not only am I extensively trained in whiteness, but I have access to the entire DNA storage of 23andme and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable Europoor ass off the face of the Sup Forums, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit sharts all over you and you will drown in it. You're not fucking white, Muhammad.

>Wouldn't one big country

Wrong population and technology growth encourage smaller government, not larger.

Against Organized Evil.

They want to be the Elites ruling over the masses.

No one elected them or can elect them out of office.

More evidence of global pedo connections being exposed.

I am not disagreeing with you. Feedback to, and response/reaction from, those in power does not mean that you are changing the people in power. The civil service is permanent. Without revolution the ship of state is never going to do anything other than minor course corrections. That may or may not be a good thing but it depends entirely on the quality of the elite and Brits don’t normally have any real influence on it. I would be surprised if they ever risked having a referendum again, on any issue whatsoever.

Rare photo of Jean-Claude Juncker in the larval stage.