I've never been to America, is this true?

I've never been to America, is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_DjjfsmmXk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

Usually there is a stabbing too, but yeah that's the gist of it.

Primarily a nagger thing from the 80's, originating in gang culture. Literal "secret handshakes" that took off and became mainstream. Dying down though. Haven't seen it around too much recently

Yes, but not to this extent. The most I've seen is a four-step handshake

European detected.
American only shoot each other unlike europoors.

You only shoot your load over your bro.

not in uruguay

never been to japan, is this how japanese aunts treat their nephews?

Urgay isn't murrica.

and USA is not America

Yes it is, South/Central America

I feel this would be a good reaction image but I can't think of a situation where I'd post it.

I dont know what series is this from, but is that loli tomboy best girl?

Can confirm as an American
If you fuck up, you get shot though

It's not a tomboy, it's a boyboy.

Actually that's considered very rude since they didn't tip each other.

Source on this?

Ane no Onaka something something.

Thanks a lot user.

Yeah man

yes absolutely

I've trained my cat how to do this only we do a backflip at the end.

>is this true?
It's probably where the phrase 'flipping burgers' comes from.

Makes sense.

The elaborate secret handshakes of America originally came about as a Negro tradition during the time of slavery.

Needing a way to pass information under the watchful eyes of their masters the slaves developed elaborate handshakes and greeting customs that eventually grew into its own language. The slaves could speak to one another freely, and their owners were likely to dismiss their antics as monkeyshines or the like.

The practice was revived during the civil rights movement and gained popularity among students of many different racial groups. From there it became a cultural touchstone that remains strong to this day. Though it should be noted that most suburbanites aren't actually saying anything with their handshakes anymore.

Secret handshakes as a language still exist only in the inner city gangs where they have split into numerous specific dialects.

The common American just performs whatever he or she was taught as a kid or thinks is cool. Making the informed person awkward when their friend or family member inadvertently requests sex acts or the like.

The ability to adapt on the fly to impromptu handshake routine is a critical factor in the modern American business world. It demonstrates mental flexibility, sharp observation, quick thinking, and the ability to work as a team while leaving no doubt which participants will lead.

Yes, literally just google lebron james handshakes.

This sounds far-fetched. People don't develop handshakes to communicate information soundlessly. People develop hand signals. Using handshakes instead of hand signals make it very difficult to transfer information without attracting attention. Moreover, africans generally have very undeveloped language skills. Africans still enslave other Africans on the African continent even today and they do not communicate with either handshakes or hand signals.

dropped

Even the French seem to have a strange ritual.

youtube.com/watch?v=J_DjjfsmmXk

only niggers and people making fun of them

>He doesn't like pseudoincest /ss/

Iops are american.

> using that word
you lost the war twice. get over it

Yes.

Also in America you need to clap after anything slightly remarkable happens. Otherwise you seem like a jerk.

Yes, it is far fetched. That's the point.

The rest of your post just slides down towards Sup Forums.

Interestingly, in the business world power handshakes are most certainly a thing. Having an odd domineering handshake sets the tone for a business meeting in your favor. Look at Trump shaking people's hands. If you think this is just as silly as NBA pre-game handshakes your mostly correct.

Yeah but with more gunfire

So tell me.
Just how lewd is this manga?

Not very, some of the food reactions have lewd faces and there's some panty shots. It's mostly cute though.

It's shame that it's been dropped.

FUCK.