How was your day so far Sup Forums? *gulps*

Did you also felt, well, like shit? Heavy and a kind of head- or heartache? Did you also saw more airplanes spraying (((chemtrails))) than usual? Did you felt disturbed without a reason? Felt like you don't belong to this world, like the body you look at in the mirror is more suit than something you own?

yea sure, what's next?

Well, I got a frisbee right on my fucking nose, so I was bleeding out of both nostrils. Hit me hard as shit from close distance. Yes I've got a headache. Life's a fuck.

ate four little pieces of onions
I can now smell my own breath.

Fucking ouch

R A W

is that kennedy?

Nicht wirklich, bist du serious?

'twas alrite lad
how bout u?

Other than my feet hurting a bit more than usual my day has been pretty good.
Time is flying by a bit fast. I swear it was 11 am a couple minutes ago and now it's 1:30. Not that I'm complaining since I leave work at 5:30

I'm feeling light and energized, unusually so.

Yes weird feeling or more unusual feelings,
But defiantly the super moon has everything to do with it. Look into it

>checked
It was very raw.

bump

This is what happens when you sit on your lard ass all day lurking on a Taiwanese Goat Farm forum. You get plaque filling up your brain and lack of nutrition causing dementia.
Get out and exercise, don't spend all day indoors. You don't even need to do any running, just walk around for an hour or two.
Take some multivitamins if you can't eat what your body needs.

bump

>my feet hurting a bit more than usual
mine too

I was walking almost the whole day, even strangely more much than ever

how did you know all the way from germany

God talked to me, may not with words, but with signs

something is about to happen... I can feel it

You are worthy of God speaking to you with words seperate from the king james bible?

What did he say?

Yes, all the time m8