Trey Bae Gone :(

>be gowdy
>fight injustice
>no real prosecutions
>call out secret societies
>Dip

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/31/rep-trey-gowdy-r-s-c-announces-will-not-seek-re-election-in-november.amp.html&ved=0ahUKEwjWx7mLjYPZAhXjlOAKHTEHCjcQqUMINzAF&usg=AOvVaw2pO38oH3pU5F-AHoI71yyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/31/rep-trey-gowdy-r-s-c-announces-will-not-seek-re-election-in-november.amp.html&ved=0ahUKEwjWx7mLjYPZAhXjlOAKHTEHCjcQqUMINzAF&usg=AOvVaw2pO38oH3pU5F-AHoI71yyg

Unironically here to post that Q predicted this.

Wait i missed this, when?

Screen cap this. Jeff Sessions is out on Saturday and Gowdy would be a.g.

Reasoning?

no he didn't. he commented on gowdy stepping down from the house ethics committee and then asked if a new role could await him.

no fucking duh. that isn't a prediction. it's an obvious political observation and this is a perfect example of you fucking retarded boomerfags deluding yourself with your own confirmation bias bullshit into believing that some larping faggot is your messiah. grow the fuck up. you're an adult. it's time to start acting like one. no one is going to save you.

that's why larps are so popular on this board. because everyone is a fucking child who wants someone else to take care of their problems for them. it doesn't work that way. if you want something solved, you have to do it yourself. because i can absolutely fucking promise you some retarded, inbred fame whore pretending to be a government op who has literally gotten every prediction wrong isn't going to be your savior.

this is my fetish

Pic Related

Lol wut? You're a retard. I'm not a big Q believer personally, but it's not an obvious political prediction that a top Congressman on highly coveted committees would step down. If anything this moves the needle toward Q being legit.

Tfw it'll never happen to me because of my size

how fucking stupid are you?

1.13.18 - Trey Gowdy steps down from the House Ethics Committee
1.14.18 - your lord and savior comments on Trey Gowdy stepping down from the House Ethics committee.
1.31.18 - Gowdy indicates he will not seek reelection.

what is the prediction here? the guess that gowdy might seek a new role? no fucking duh, that was obvious and speculated about when he stepped down from the HEC.

please. stop being a fucking idiot and pushing this moronic bullshit. you're better than this, user.

It didn't happen. The Q faggot said he was going to step down from the House Ethics Committee, because he said he was, so now that equals predicting him not seeking re-election in the retard larper brain.

Imagine being this Nostradamus

You’re right that there’s no prediction when it’s a simple inevitability. Q could predict Bernie will die within ten years and idiots will credit him.

>that image
What the fuck is going on?

What the recasting of baron, or gowdy gowd leaving Washington?

The recasting of Baron.
Thought it was real for a second.

It’ll be real to Sup Forums in a matter of minutes.
Post something slightly related to Q and they’ll gobble up that he predicted Baron would be recast.

>Sessions is out, not Rosenstein
>t. brainlet

Can I get a quick rundown on this Q user thing? Some faggot larping?

get out
go on now, get

Well, they do call Washington the Hollywood for Politics or something right?
I can picture them suddenly finishing the show at the arrest of Obama and Clinton and say "it was all just a prank bro" on live TV.
The libtards are so unhinged that I wouldn't be surprised if they were all in on it too.

Calm down, mein Führer.

>memo is released
>scrawled in red pen is JUsT a prAnK bro
When will trump and his supporters learn to take a joke?

Liberal ((((((666 humor 666))))))

Trey Gowdy looks like a walking chicken vagina

She lays on her 4's and he fucks her while standing.

>tfw Seth Rich reads out the memo

>credits roll
>Seth rich played by...