Calling out the jew

List of (((Polish elites))) who signed the declaration to change the latest Polish Law about the defamation of Poland by implying our responsibility for holocaust.
>Anne Applebaum
>Barbara Engelking
>Konstanty Gebert
>Jan Tomasz Gross
>Jan Hartman
>Agnieszka Holland
>Krystyna Janda
>Maria Janion
>Aleksander Kwaśniewski (changed his surname, our former president, son of Isaac Stolzman NKWD officer)
>Stanisław Radwan
>Dorota Segda
>Róża Thun
>Grzegorz Turnau

Oy vey, change this stupid law our fellow Polaks and accept the guilt for holocaust!

>Fellow white men
>Horowitz
They’re not even trying this time.

>that name

WTF do they mean by work. I understand what it really means- to be a slave for the cultural Marxist agenda. But to people who fall for the trap what do they actually mean by work. What would they say to someone who sympathizes with their cause?

I really wish white men were as racist and sexist as the left acts. We could really get shit done if it were true.

This one is my favourite.

plus the fact that her surname is Hinojosa which is very close to "hujonosa" loosely translated as "dick-nose" from Polish xd

>OY VEY I'VE BEEN FOUND OUT

>404 likes

>moar liek 404 white people not found

this never gets old

>Róża Thun
>Grzegorz Turnau

These two are legit Poles though, as far as I know

Ok.

Jesus Christ, hitler was right. There really is nothing sacred to these people if they will lie about their own religion to shame others

Not sure about the Turnau, but it doesn't sound very Polish. As for mrs. Róża her full name is Róża Maria Barbara Gräfin von Thun und Hohenstein. I think that's enough.

I like the part where he admits that jews are racist and sexist.

I have the same dream. Where Jews reject the teachings of their ancestors and Europeans embrace rediscover the wisdom of theirs. An assembly forms. Signed into a confederation. Eventually both are assimilated, one blending softly casual into the other, and we take to the stars....

Plus somehow we fix niggers and Muslims and there aren't any commies

>Roza Thun von Hohenstein
I would say that she is pretty tainted, ideologically

That's the problem, because we believe that would be the best way without resorting to violence. They believe they are the chosen people and we are a cattle and there is no way of assimilation.

>start from there and do the work

Honestly what the fuck does this even mean? Do what work?

These fucking idiots, they are going to make all of Poland truly hate them assuming you guys didn't already.

You know.. looking at the original tweet or whatever... even if we are, so???

I mean really, so???

OY VEY! GULAG! DIVERSITY TRAINING CLASSES!

Most of us didn't, this is a true redpill even for normies served by the jews themselves.

Oy gevalt!